Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25836 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by wizelink(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
As many as I fit get cos them go join the hustle
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?
I have two already and I'm done.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by greatiyk4u(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

So my fellow nairalanders [b]with the situation and economy of Nigeria,[/b]how many kids do you wish to have?

Has the situation of Nigeria ever been better for all the masses?......I am not aware that every Nigerian was better off before now......

Born according to your pocket biko

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
philisto:
. Only 12

Only what!
Na 12 you call only like that tongue tongue.
Even a kid that came home with a poor report card cannot tell his or parent;Mom and dad I came home with just only 12th position.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nyamve1: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Is not the hardship in Nigeria that control what I do, I flourishe with good or bad government, so situation cannot determine how many kids I will give birth.

4 is okay
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Trustedpronet: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:

Haaa shocked, this is serious. You must have really had a bad experience undecided

Nigeria is the bad experience.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Kokaine(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
If all will be boys, then five. If girls, then two.
Boys are easier to raise. They don't need much.
Especially if their ages are not more than one and two years apart.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by AfroBeatDiary: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Omo, e hard o.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by FFA: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Frales6(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 kids only, after the 2nd one... straight to family planning. e go only reach 3 if the last belle na twins, if not, 2 children don do me...dem no dey use am cook.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

It won't happen. I will only have what I wish for. smiley.
You be strong woman na grin grin
Strong people don't fear.....shebi you get power like commando wink wink
So just chill smiley-
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Flier: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

The bold is a myth and purely a mindset of the individual. I don't believe in such and so it doesn't apply to me.

As for the hubby part, we'll agree on that number first before tying the knot. Except he's willing to carry the other pregnancies.
You are living in fantasy world! Anyway God will grant you all your heart desires
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by afroxyz: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Just one kid. I don't care whether it's a boy or girl.

After all Bill Clinton has only 1 daughter and Obama has 2.

It's only in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world where people born kids as if they want to have a complete football team. Nonsense angry

This is why most western countries have an aging population and are depending on immigrants to grow their economy. China is now allowing people to have 3 children. Use ya head, but pay attention to ur pocket first. grin

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Raalsalghul: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
None.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by theTranscriber: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand
abortion

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Lessel: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?
Common, Mr Dickson have gone totally cold. Wetin.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Kajaard: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
afroxyz:

This is why most western countries have an aging population and are depending on immigrants to grow their economy. China is now allowing people to have 3 children. Use ya head, but pay attention to ur pocket first. grin

Are you to tell me what I want? It's not even about the economy. Myself and my fiancee have agreed to that so we can have time to enjoy the marriage and properly raise the kid. We don't need more than one.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lessel:
Common, Mr Dickson have gone totally cold. Wetin.
You sure wink undecided
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
depends on who wins 2023 election.....

IF

apc wins again I will have 0

PDP win I will have just 2

but if apga win I will consider 5

but wait oo. Bolarineliza202. you seem to know more about dicks ...am wowed!
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Bolarineliza202 post=105681298]
You be strong woman na grin grin
Strong people don't fear.....shebi you get power like commando wink wink
So just chill smiley- [/quote
Whatever that means??
Doesn't apply to me though.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by afroxyz: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:

Are you to tell me what I want? It's not even about the economy. Myself and my fiancee have agreed to that so we can have time to enjoy the marriage and properly raise the kid. We don't need more than one.

To 'enjoy' marriage thats why u want one kid? Sounds selfish to me
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Simdyofficial(f): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
3. 2 boys 1 girl
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Goldbw122(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
6 children
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Just one kid. I don't care whether it's a boy or girl.

After all Bill Clinton has only 1 daughter and Obama has 2.

It's only in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world where people born kids as if they want to have a complete football team. Nonsense angry

Even with that our population no reach India nah... billions ooo
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DannyG8(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero
you be gay

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by FiverrTutor(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
I
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Pumpumking: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

i cant remember sir! angry
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
None, save yourselves and stop bringing people into this world to suffer
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
4 won't be bad..

I need to raise a doctor,a politician,a lawyer and a Medical laboratory scientist like myself

Except they choose otherwise wink
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by millionboi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Trustedpronet:
If only I can reverse the hands of time....I need none.
how many do you have already?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
michael77777:
depends on who wins 2023 election.....

IF

apc wins again I will have 0

PDP win I will have just 2

but if apga win I will consider 5

but wait oo. Bolarineliza202. you seem to know more about dicks ...am wowed!
Don't get it all wrong,I'm no fan of crotch.......But I was urged by nature to know abt those things since I am a writer of romantic novels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! / A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.