Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25831 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Juicy001:
Minus 2

I think
Equals zero.....
But I hope say na man you be ooo,cause no man will tolerate that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Elsueno: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Well, initially I wanted 2-3, but with the way this country is going, Even having a GF is no longer an option tallkless of marriage grin

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Icumsa45:
I am looking at 3

Keep looking at them oooo
Till 5 go jump at you grin grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
joshua203016:
One and half cheesy grin

Okay,the other one will now be dwarf abi grin grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
ceejay80s:
2 is ok,
One lady almost change am for me, she has 4 children and is pregnant for the 5th and dem poor like church rat, always complaining of harsh economy and that I should give her I cup of rice, I now told her 'madam' why u carry another belle, she change am for me, she said angrily that na God do am, I talk for my mind say make u go collect one cup of rice from God na, shebi na God give u belle? I don't know why people will use God as an excuse to create problem for them selves, can u imagine the husband saying as the children plenty , one go get money in future, forgetting that all fit poor in future, our mentality is really giving us lots of problem, if u already had 5kids in the past , it's no problem but now is not even the time to have 3, except u are ok or wealthy,

I've said it on this forum before that most people always use God as excuse for such nonsense. You could hardly eat 3 square meal but you keep breeding kids like mice. I don't pity them.

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Honestly,I dey pity parents wey born plenty lipsrsealed. How una tay dey survive for this Buhari regime?

Well, personally cha,I go like born only three children, two guymen,one banny cheesy

I have three and I so like it.
2girls and a boy.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by ibechris(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mccold:
As the only son in the family, my mom expects me to bear as more kids like 4 or 5Max, And am in my final 20's still single

Hope they will be there to help ur and wife.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
ibechris:

I have three and I so like it.
2girls and a boy.
grin na man you be bro..

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Wat if dat only child decides to b useless? I cant gamble on one. Three is a magic number. Two boys and a girl

Please, define your "useless."

And what if two or the three of them are useless?

President of Argentina, Alberto Fernández, has only one child (male), and he identifies as non-binary, doing great while President Bill Clinton has one child (female) and she's doing great also.

They are both proud of their kids.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:
Op, Your friend is obviously smart but her association with you will make her turn into a fish head.

So you think couples who decide to have just two kids don't still have $ex? I am sure your purpose in life is to feed from a negroe's palm and open leg.

Fish head.
Quoter please kindly stay off my mention if you can't correct me without an insult biko.
Take back your word,my purpose in life is to defend the right of the less priviledge and curb injustice and correct perversive thoughtless people like you.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
omoharry:
Two.A boy and a girl .
Woah!
That will be cute especially if they are twins.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:
Kids?

What are those?
Awwnnnnn...
They are just smaller version of you wink wink
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by ibechris(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin na man you be bro..

That is very moderate and affordable.

I wish u the best as u plan towards this.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Trustedpronet:
If only I can reverse the hands of time....I need none.

Thank God you are aware of the fact that it's not possible again.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by WaffenSS(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Awwnnnnn...
They are just smaller version of you wink wink

Oh.

What are they used for?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
ibechris:

That is very moderate and affordable.

I wish u the best as u plan towards this.
Amen oh thank you grin

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't know yet.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Decency2020(f): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

Honestly it is only on nairaland that I meet women who do not menstruate. This one na woman?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by 77up(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
4, monsallah.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

Oh.

What are they used for?
If you know the purpose of your existence, that answers your question.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Quoter please kindly stay off my mention if you can't correct me without an insult biko.
Take back your word,my purpose in life is to defend the right of the less priviledge and curb injustice and correct perversive thoughtless people like you.

You are definitely the one that is perversive. If not, you should have just respected your friend's decision rather than talking about d1ck temptation. Can't you use your brain when it comes to males and family planning?

Defend less privileged and kurb injustice kor. Let someone make mistake and put his/her child under your care and let's see if you won't turn that innocent child to your slave.

Fish head.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by May1st: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
LegendaryArnold:

Shey I go even marry self?
It's not by force it's by choice.Whatever decision you make is welcomed and respected.
But I hope your family is not the ☆nigbawo lo fe iyawo☆type.

The real Yoruba niggas will understand what I meant by that.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Denko2721987(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have always wanted to have 2 kids.. nothing more
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Babastrong(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=105682200]

Are you forming your own military?. I am from family of 21 and all of us are doing pretty good, very happy and lovable. The least educated ones among us are nce holders.
And in my vinity, there is family of 3 that are used to seek for help in our family. So what will make me chooce the second life style over the first?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bahamas95(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
At least two, at most three.....My decision has nothing to do with the situation of the economy.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=105683445][/quote]

Well, life's full of choices but however, make sure you're capable and ready to shoulder whatever responsibilities that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Lotti(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
I already have 3 kids and that's enough for me.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

You are definitely the one that is pervasive. If not, you should have just respected your friend's decision rather than talking about d1ck temptation.

Defend less privileged and kurb injustice kor. Let someone make mistake and put his/her child under your care and let's see if you won't turn that innocent child to your slave.

Fish head.
Those are the one's we are talking about....the pretentious crew.Out of the context I wrote you didn't bring out any reasonable thing except the word d*ck.

You this dickheaded attention seeker......hypocrite!!
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Decency2020:

Honestly it is only on nairaland that I meet women who do not menstruate. This one na woman?

She's not a woman,she's your female version
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Please, define your "useless."

And what if two or the three of them are useless?

President of Argentina, Alberto Fernández, has only one child (male), and he identifies as non-binary, doing great while President Bill Clinton has one child (female) and she's doing great also.

They are both proud of their kids.
If d three turn out useless then u know u tried. Devil jus wan punish u grin Adopt na ur only choice
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by mrksquare: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Religious sentiments would make the bold impossible.

Population as a yardstick for sharing our resources is the bane of our development. Also the fact that population is a basis for electing our leaders has given fillip to our uncontrollable population.

The religious factor is the most significant. As is the number one driver of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! / A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.