Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible (11960 Views)

Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
I get ur points and i know that living a perfect christian life is possible but i am talking the difficulty of living that perfect christian life. All i am trying to say is that the christian race is not a bed of roses.

And I am actually and Truly saying it is, WHEN YOU GET IT RIGHT!

And THE ONLY WAY to get it right, is to learn and DO what God has taught and Commanded, ACCURATELY AND TRULY.

And not fakely or improperly.

There's No Short Cut or Cheating with and in God's Classes and Exams.

You either pass them and get promoted or you fail them and you get to stay in that level, hence STAGNANCY!
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Speak the Truth, the rich you had in mind is it not the type similar to Dangote, Bola Tinubu, Yahoo-Yahoo?

So now tell me the Truth, a person who Truly sticks to his True earnings and wages in accordance with the The Law of "Better is a little with right and righteousness than great revenues without right", have you seen such as rich as this men, in Truth?

This is where I tell you what Abraham's riches is, for remember he left his father's house with only a few things.

But you did not see that Pharaoh's ashawoness increased him (For pharoah paid Damages and Compensation for attempting to trespass and trespass Abraham's wife) same as Abimelech.

Also by The Law of "Just War" with the 5 Kings, he was further increased by the fruits of Just War.

The Word is God is indeed the Great Provider who shall in deed Provide by Rightness and in Rightness.

No Wrongness or magic at all.

And further, this is where you appreciate Davids advice when he always cries out "TRUST, THE LORD"

The only problem here is that people are not also told that all these Will Not Work UNLESS, The Lord is TRULY yours and is Pleased with you.

And their lives will remain in the same world of The Curse.

Note: Not all the rich people are unbelievers or people who got their wealth tru ill means. We still have believers that are rich. Does that mean the rich believers won't get eternal life?
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayo081:

Both, the rich is yet to donate majority of his riches to charity and then follow Christ.

Jesus commanded that.

How will you have 10m in your account while so many are Hungary.

Biggest fear of the rich is not death, but going broke while alive.
4rm the scripture u are quoting 4rm, the Bible didn't say that all the rich should donate all or majority of their wealth to the poor B4 they could enter the kingdom of God. No, that instruction was only given to the man because he wanted to be Jesus disciple.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
Note: Not all the rich people are unbelievers or people who got their wealth tru ill means. We still have believers that are rich. Does that mean the rich believers won't get eternal life?

Even after all I have said and you have truly seen you still want to hang on to your wishes rather than walk your God Set Road?

I said it before and I'll say it again, the Rich can never obtain eternal life and they all know it.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
4rm the scripture u are quoting 4rm, the Bible didn't say that all the rich should donate all or majority of their wealth to the poor B4 they could enter the kingdom of God. No, that instruction was only given to the man because he wanted to be Jesus disciple.

I like this.

Don't forget the mission Christ gave his disciples.

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Matthew 28:19‭-‬20 NIV

Think about it, do you think Christ will be happy if we store up treasures and there're hungry people out there?

45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.

46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,

47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Acts 2:45‭-‬47 NIV

The early Christians obyed.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:

Wow, you seriously trust in riches such that you discountenance all that God hath Said.

It's over!
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayo081:

I like this.

Think about it, do you think Christ will be happy if we store up treasures and there're hungry people out there?

He can not hear you!

He must be rich.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He can not hear you!

He must be rich.

It's actually good to be rich, using it for good works is just more important.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fact is Christianity is not easy and Christ never lied about that.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayo081:

It's actually good to be rich, using it for good works is just more important.

Yoo too! Even after all you said to him?

If you truly loved yourself and if you truly knew God, you would love where He has kept you.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayo081:
Fact is Christianity is not easy and Christ never lied about that.

Like learning to write or read or becoming a doctor it is always hard at the beginning.

But when you had truly learnt all that you are supposed to know, you became the expert in medicine, law, mathematics, Carpenter, driver and all of these things which you thought was hard became too easy
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yoo too! Even after all you said to him?

If you truly loved yourself and if you truly knew God, you would love where He has kept you.

True,
We should not forget that there're people God himself will lift up and bless just for his works. He did to likes of Joseph in the bible.

There're different kinds of service but the same Lord.

The desperation/love to get money by all means is bad.

I am also becoming the type of; God let your will be done in my life.

However, having the knowledge of what to do with the help of the Spirit in all situation is what one should pray for.

I do hope you get me now.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Cabardin: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
I grew up in a non-religious family, but as an adult, I came to this. I don't find it hard to live by laws and commandments, even though I didn't consider myself a member of any religion for a long time. But I always had inner rules and just couldn't afford to do wrong to anyone or go against my conscience. It shouldn't come as a limitation of religion. On the contrary, when you realize that your inner values are the same as your Christian values, you want to learn more about faith and find a like-minded Christian blog. And I think it's much more valuable than when a person since childhood obeys the rules but doesn't understand why and constantly struggles with temptation.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow, you seriously trust in riches such that you discountenance all that God hath Said.

It's over!
4rm my statements, Does it sound like i trusted in riches? I trust in God not in riches. However, God desire 4 men is to be prosperous, this includes being wealthy too. So, it's not a crime to be godly wealthy.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayo081:

I like this.

U av a misconception of what the scripture is saying. That passage is a figurative expression meaning that we shouldn't live on earth and rely on our wealth as if the earth is our personal home. By the way, u can't meet needs of all the poor people. Yes, Jesus said the poor u will always av among u.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Even after all I have said and you have truly seen you still want to hang on to your wishes rather than walk your God Set Road?

I said it before and I'll say it again, the Rich can never obtain eternal life and they all know it.

U are wrong. God himself made the rich and the poor. Poverty, is not the criteria 4 obtaining eternal life otherwise the death of christ would av been in vein. Eternal life is not only meant 4 the poor but the rich too.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayo081:

True,
We should not forget that there're people God himself will lift up and bless just for his works. He did to likes of Joseph in the bible.

Not with Dangote type riches! And this is where people have not cared to learn what God teaches and hath Proclaimed, that you can in deed have every good thing you want and need even when you do not have millions, because of The Law in Psalm 23.

Ayo081:

There're different kinds of service but the same Lord.

The desperation/love to get money by all means is bad.

I am also becoming the type of; God let your will be done in my life.

However, having the knowledge of what to do with the help of the Spirit in all situation is what one should pray for.

I do hope you get me now.

You have said the True Words "let your will be done in my life" but have you seen and ACCEPTED that you are already in His Will, by the very place and state you are?

And not in the place you wish to be?

This is one of the reasons I oppose, for I know for a Trutg people never accept to grow where they have been planted already.

And that is the beginning of their sufferings and hardship and failures.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. God himself made the rich and the poor. Poverty, is not the criteria 4 obtaining eternal life otherwise the death of christ would av been in vein. Eternal life is not only meant 4 the poor but the rich too.

I did not say that the poor would automatically obtain Eternal Life!

But I did say, BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR NEED TO BE CUT DOWN TO SIZE THAT WILL GO THROUGH A NEEDLESS EYE.

And this is where the poor have an advantage for their cutting downs is not as far and as much as the rich, to meet the needles eye criteria.

Which is why you see world over Most People are Poor and God resisted them to be rich, so that they can easily learn to qualify for Everlasting Life.

That is one of Goodness that God has given men to assist them in getting Eternal Life.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You have said the True Words "let your will be done in my life" but have you seen and ACCEPTED that you are already in His Will, by the very place and state you are?

And not in the place you wish to be?

This is one of the reasons I oppose, for I know for a Trutg people never accept to grow where they have been planted already.

And that is the beginning of their sufferings and hardship and failures.

Now the question is how do people get to know they're in the will of God already?
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
4rm my statements, Does it sound like i trusted in riches?

Yes, sir! I know it very very well for many are exactly like you and confess the Truths in your heart and I was once like you.

Truvelisback:
I trust in God not in riches.

Sorry sir, you do not for you do not know what "Trust in God" TRULY means, for if you did, you would not be here saying all you have said.

Truvelisback:

However, God desire 4 men is to be prosperous, this includes being wealthy too. So, it's not a crime to be godly wealthy.

If you truly trusted in God, you would have seen and leant the Truth of what prosperity and wealth is and known the kind of riches/wealth God gives and the kind He will never ever give to His Children.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, sir! I know it very very well for many are exactly like you and confess the Truths in your heart and I was once like you.

Sorry sir, you do not for you do not know what "Trust in God" TRULY means, for if you did, you would not be here saying all you have said.

If you truly trusted in God, you would have seen and leant the Truth of what prosperity and wealth is and known the kind of riches/wealth God gives and the kind He will never ever give to His Children.

I said so because u said the rich will never get eternal life which is wrong and unscriptural.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say that the poor would automatically obtain Eternal Life!

But I did say, BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR NEED TO BE CUT DOWN TO SIZE THAT WILL GO THROUGH A NEEDLESS EYE.

And this is where the poor have an advantage for their cutting downs is not as far and as much as the rich, to meet the needles eye criteria.

Which is why you see world over Most People are Poor and God resisted them to be rich, so that they can easily learn to qualify for Everlasting Life.

That is one of Goodness that God has given men to assist them in getting Eternal Life.

So, who is responsible 4 the poverty? The Bible stated it clearly that the poor will always be in ur midst whether the rich help or not. There would still be poor people.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by chukwunweikeemi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
The doctrine of sinless perfection is a lie.Born again christians still sin horribly but none lives happily in sin.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
chukwunweikeemi:
The doctrine of sinless perfection is a lie.Born again christians still sin horribly but none lives happily in sin.

Well that's not the matter here.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, who is responsible 4 the poverty? The Bible stated it clearly that the poor will always be in ur midst whether the rich help or not. There would still be poor people.

Say the truth, were you not first angry when you heard someone had millions when everyone was still earning hundred nairas eg Abiola, dantata,ojukwus father etc.

Did you not ask "how did they get their money?"

Could anyone show you their legitimate source of income?

"So, who is responsible 4 the poverty?"

Answer= Men Never ever obey God! For I am sure that you have never heard of this Law "The Tenets of The Law is to Live Honestly, To Harm No One and To Give to each His Due"

But do men obey this? No, they don't?
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Ayo081:

Now the question is how do people get to know they're in the will of God already?

Simple! Is it the will and right of the seed to choose where it shall be planted?

This quote helped me

My son grow where you are planted; Success comes in cans and not in cannots!
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Truvelisback(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Say the truth, were you not first angry when you heard someone had millions when everyone was still earning hundred nairas eg Abiola, dantata,ojukwus father etc.

Did you not ask "how did they get their money?"

Could anyone show you their legitimate source of income?

"So, who is responsible 4 the poverty?"

Answer= Men Never ever obey God! For I am sure that you have never heard of this Law "The Tenets of The Law is to Live Honestly, To Harm No One and To Give to each His Due"

But do men obey this? No, they don't?

Why should i be angry when it's obvious that they are politicians? Note: They are response(based on bad governance causing high rate of poverty) and they are not reponsible because no matter how good or bad the economy is, there will still be the poor. There is no country in the world that don't have poor people.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! Is it the will and right of the seed to choose where it shall be planted?

This quote helped me

My son grow where you are planted; Success comes in cans and not in cannots!

I wish you can explain further. It's not satisfactory by me.

If choose to start selling sand tomorrow, should I say it's God's will?
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
I said so because u said the rich will never get eternal life which is wrong and unscriptural.

So it is not in your Bible that "VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven" Mathew 19:24?

Okay!
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Ayo081:

I wish you can explain further. It's not satisfactory by me.

If choose to start selling sand tomorrow, should I say it's God's will?

Is it not your natural reasonable course out of your natural option to sell sand?

Look at the roots and plantings of the people in the Bible, do you not see that they too were stuck in the farm they were planted in?

Abraham left his father's house under the instruction of God with nothing until God blessed him. Isaac was a farmer by nature, in his father's house, Jacob was a shepherd by nature and had to leave his father's house, so he definitely had nothing in Laban's house until God blessed him, David too,

There are many many things people ought to know and do to break out of The Curse and one of those many classes is the lesson of "Cut off from me, you can do nothing" Absolutely Nothing
So people are just wasting their time and energy, their miserable lives will never change Unless they themselves Correctly Change!

And so my answers are not meant to feed you but to send you on the way of learnings and discoverings if you want to truly and truly desire to take The Only Way of Good Living and change the way your life is, which is all I can and must do.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why should i be angry when it's obvious that they are politicians?

See, you don't know yourself. Even in this answer your anger and venom still flows.

And this is where you learn that all "vexations of spirit" as Solomon would describe it are evil, and all evils are always always Un Lawful and Outside Rightness.

Which is why I asked the question.
Re: Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible by Ayo081(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it not your natural reasonable course out of your natural option to sell sand?

Look at the roots and plantings of the people in the Bible, do you not see that they too were stuck in the farm they were planted in?

Abraham left his father's house under the instruction of God with nothing until God blessed him. Isaac was a farmer by nature, in his father's house, Jacob was a shepherd by nature and had to leave his father's house, so he definitely had nothing in Laban's house until God blessed him, David too,

There are many many things people ought to know and do to break out of The Curse and one of those many classes is the lesson of "Cut off from me, you can do nothing" Absolutely Nothing
So people are just wasting their time and energy, their miserable lives will never change Unless they themselves Correctly Change!

And so my answers are not meant to feed you but to send you on the way of learnings and discoverings if you want to truly and truly desire to take The Only Way of Good Living and change the way your life is, which is all I can and must do.

Oh well, thank you.

A thread on the only way of good living will be appreciated. When you find time.

If you agree, please give me a MT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / The Christmas Debate- What Is God's Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.