Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,471 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81770 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Jibsin: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2010
Most men believe that Virgin girls won't give them problem when it comes to sex life,because they are inexperience of it.But girls that are not virgin would have met different guys with different sex drive therefore they find it hard to satisfy the girls.It's so simple.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Omolola1(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
because dey want fresh cakes! lol
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by MrAnus: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
fo tight or frech Womanliness, innnnnit
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by samie4jj: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2010
You want to marry a virgin eeh!!!
Are you the two mint. indomie type? I bet you would not want an exp.woman to call you a lousy performer.
Sure a virgin will hide your inadiquacies.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2010
Is there a man who wouldn't take pride in getting a brand new car over a fairly used one or second hand one?

There's not not a man worth being called a man that doesn't like exclusivity. That's the way I see it.

Lets just say, as much as there is no guarantee that the virgin today will not end up being the whorish woman tomorrow, men find peace in knowing there isn't another man that can show up from her past that would pose as much a threat that he could worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Riot5000: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2010
IS THIS A QUESTION?
Ask YERIMA, the Nigerian senator CHILD MOLESTER, he has had lots of 13 year old virgins.
Ask any man who has ever wandered into a TIGHT po*ce*y. TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by InkedNerd(f): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2010
Its unrealistic to want to marry a virgin. Is it possible, yes. But it's unrealistic. We are sexual beings. It is in our nature to want to have s.ex. Its quite disturbing and ridiculous  that a man will sit there and tell a woman that she needs to be a virgin in order for him to marry her, meanwhile he's slept with many women. If I need to be a virgin when I marry you then you should do the same for me. Its a very selfish practice that for whatever reason we've bought into. Being a virgin doesn't determine whether or not a woman/man is going to be a "good" husband or wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by JesusloveU: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2010
I would like to marry a virgin if i can get one.I really love a lady that doesn't flirt around.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2010
2 hell with as a yardstick virgins 2 marriage. All i want is 2 marry d right woman that is meant 4 me n me 4 her.Irrespective of whether she is a virgin or not.As along as im happy being around her n she do feel d same way too.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by chiozor: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2010
if you think it is easy then remain a virgin until you marry. all these women whinning here, nobody forced you to loose your virginity, so a woman who after all men temptation maintain her virginity is not only a pride of the society but to the husband.
when on earth will women learn, you want to mess like men, then will chose to marry a virgin man it is an adage of rat and lizard that went outing under the rain,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Its unrealistic to want to marry a virgin. Is it possible, yes. But it's unrealistic. We are sexual beings. It is in our nature to want to have s.ex. Its quite disturbing and ridiculous  that a man will sit there and tell a woman that she needs to be a virgin in order for him to marry her, meanwhile he's slept with many women. If I need to be a virgin when I marry you then you should do the same for me. Its a very selfish practice that for whatever reason we've bought into. Being a virgin doesn't determine whether or not a woman/man is going to be a "good" husband or wife.

U really should listen to urself.

chiozor:

if you think it is easy then remain a virgin until you marry. all these women whinning here, nobody forced you to loose your virginity, so a woman who after all men temptation maintain her virginity is not only a pride of the society but to the husband.
when on earth will women learn, you want to mess like men, then will chose to marry a virgin man it is an adage of rat and lizard that went outing under the rain,

Guy U too tap. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by InkedNerd(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
Onchedu:

U really should listen to urself.

And what's wrong with what I wrote? Let me guess, you're one of those men who wants to marry a virgin meanwhile he's sleeping with the whole town?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

And what's wrong with what I wrote? Let me guess, you're one of those men who wants to marry a virgin meanwhile he's sleeping with the whole town?

If U can't see what's wrong with what U've written then I really shouldn't say any more.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by InkedNerd(f): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
Good, keep it that way.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by blacksta(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2010
What absolute nonsense - as they say what is good for the goose is also good for the gander .  So it is all right for a guy to the sleep around and it is not ok for a woman  - y all are just bloody hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Girl846(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2010
Wow, this debate has been going on since 2007 undecided

I think its about time we accepted the fact that, when women sleep around, it was/is/will never be perceived the same way when a man sleeps around because of the simple fact that women are the ones that can get pregnant (even with protection), thus women risk more by such behaviour.

Its the harsh truth. It is not fair - but that is how the society/world perceives it.
Your virginity was yours to keep/lose. Be prepared for the people to judge you based on that simple decision.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Dazz96: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2013
trendy: i wont comment now, i will come back and comment when am less angry
most of you guys are something else
u want to marry virgins and u go about sticking ur dicks in any available pussy undecided
u want to marry virgins and u go about sticking ur dicks in any available pussy undecided

Seriously i agree with trendy. After sleeping around and messing around wit a lady, wen u seriously start to consider marriage u wish to marry a virgin. Why didnt you marry that one you were sleeping with or dont you know that the lady is someone else future wife?
Without diverting from the topic of discussion i wil like to tell men that if they want their wives to be virgins then they should not go about disvirgining another man's future wife QED

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Freshouttrend: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Welcome to Fresh Out Trend Blog: Video:married woman Bleep from behind in a bush by ... http://freshouttrend..com/2013/04/videomarried-woman-Bleep-from-behind-in.html?spref=tw
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by infodollarman(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
CrazyMan: Every man would want to settle down with a girl that doesn't have a nasty past. If you fall in love with a virgin, you'll know that you the only man in her life.

No ex boyfriend

No secrete

No past life

Her sexual life begins from you

Isn't that wonderful wink
true talk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by dagentility(f): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
I never wanted to comment on dis thread but from all dis comments i'm reading here, i'm forced 2 comment. Virginity is a pride which evry woman shuld have,virginity makes you 2 b in a good relationship with God, makin it easier 4 u 2 get watevr u need from him. Virginity makes you special in d eyes of God and in d eyes of Man. All dis ladies ranting here,are jst doin it because dey dnt hav deirs wit dem,u cant tel me dat no woman wil b happy 2 hav such precious gift from God wit her. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by haysal(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2013
I have a question 4 u op.......if u happen 2 see 2 champagnes in a party ONE popped nd the other not popped.....which one of the 2 would u chose wink grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by druid06(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
It's a non-virgin for me. I don't see all the hype about being a virgin. Being a virgin doesn't make a girl a better person. I prefer girls with experience, someone that would save me time teaching the art of love making...
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why would the poster ask a question like that? Normally if you were given a used car that you dont know how many people have used before and you were given a brand new car that has not been droven or entered by any one since it was manufactured, and you were giving an option to take the brand new car and leave the fairly used car that has been used by several people you dont even know many. Which would you choose? The brand new of course. Virgins are Brand new while non-virgins are used properties that have been used by multiple users, so we call those kind of girls TOKUNBO. there are mend for poor men
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2014
IT PAYS TOMARRY A VIRGIN COZ NO SEXUAL EXPERIENCE BT DOSE GIRLS WHO ARE NT VIRGIN CHAIIIIIIIIII 5YRS EXPERIENCE PUSSY DON LOOSE LIKE RUBBER D GUY DON SUK ALL D BLESSING WEY DEY THERE FINISH AT TIMES SIGN OF D GUY TEETH ;VIRGIN PUSSY ARE TIGHT AND SWEET..........TO BE SERIOUS IT OMMANDS RESPECT AND ITS LADY'S DIGNITY
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by jomoh: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Seun:
We have been brainwashed, that's why.

Oga seun I don't understand your comment.

Brainwashed by who? and how?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
CrazyMan:
Every man would want to settle down with a girl that doesn't have a nasty past. If you fall in love with a virgin, you'll know that you the only man in her life.

No ex boyfriend

No secrete

No past life

very wonderful,most ladies are walking with mobile borehole,their pussies are overfucked,if they eventually get married,the husband won't have anything to enjoy again...b!tches everywhere,I must marry a virgin.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Youngpo413: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Everbright:
There's no guarantee that a virgin wife will always be faithful wink

For men that look for virgin wife after living a rough life,i would call it foolishness and selfishness angry
jealousy,go and get your virginity back jare,you b!tch
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by NemzySeries(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
D whole virgin tin is a turn off 4 me......jst b decent joor & sabi cook both 4 bed & room & i'll give u a ride 4 life.......after all wat makes d virgin gal beta dan d orda lady?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Youngpo413: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
MsSunshine:

Exactly!

Once she gets started,  wink grin
just because you turn to a slut after you lose your virginity doesn't mean that all ladies will follow your footsteps,your current bf will dump you and marry a virgin if he sees one,virgin are the best,I will choose I virgin over ten b!tches with their over used pussiess.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by prechbills1(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2018
CrazyMan:
Every man would want to settle down with a girl that doesn't have a nasty past. If you fall in love with a virgin, you'll know that you the only man in her life.

No ex boyfriend

No secrete

No past life

trash..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by TurkishBoy(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2018
trendy:

my problem with guys in general is that
if u want a virgin wife be a virgin yourself how hard can it be

Best Answer smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.