Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (82242 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
Wrong expression trendy. I'll take you for trinity rather than trendy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by iice(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2007
Virginity again!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2007
Virginity is everywhere. I wonder why there folks takes it hell serious
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by bencobenz(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
my problem with guys in general is that
if u want a virgin wife be a virgin yourself how hard can it be

How do you identify one if you see
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Guk: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
Whether you marry a Virgin or not, be AWARE that you are not in control and neither can predict what she will turn out to be in marraige. She just might want to try somebody else, you know but you wont know because girls can conceal their extra marital affairs better than men.
So you men should stop GLOATING. Why? Because the ladies are having fun behind you.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
Sure, that is what most responsible guys does. But the trouble is, when a guy KAGBAKO OBINRIN.

By the way, people that condemns sex b4 marriage can now have a good laugh. If a lady dont want to become an experiment, a handky in the hands of men, she should refuse to do it. Until marriage is sure dnt sleep abt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by johnnygan(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2007
Word!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Jackal(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
Why men want virgins?
Its because we have been brain-washed like SEUN said.
What makes us men think all Virgins are innocent in the 1st place.
Besides, no one has been able to clearly define who a virgin is cos i dunno.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
Jamesod, you have a good point and a wrong judgement. Guys are not cheat. Men are men because they are MEN.

Your recommendation is the best for ladies that want to do it and still retain their hymen.

Saying men were brainwashed is totally unacceptable. We are not! It should be noted that nature favours men in biological endowment. Men don't carry pregnancy women does. It is nature's attempt at protecting women that made virginity more confined to womanhood. Not that there is no male virgin, if definition had to do with having intercourse. But, how many women would believe him?

A man that boasted frequently of his purity would be tagged an OKOBO. It is a great shame for a man to wear that tag. Yet, women made it painful. No woman would marry an OKOBO but every woman with "broken pot" can still get a suitor.

Ladies must accept the fact that nature places an enormous burden on them and keep their pot shut. If the door is shut, men would respect them.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ne4real(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
most men these days dont to marry virgins cos they turn out to be worst than the experienced ones.

moreover, guys want experienced girls, not the one's they'll have to start teaching all over.

well, if a girl is still a virgin at an adult age, nice for her, but been a virgin doesn't make one better than the experienced one morally or otherwise.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by molasco(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
A man that boasted frequently of his purity would be tagged an OKOBO. It is a great shame for a man to wear that tag. Yet, women made it painful. No woman would marry an OKOBO but every woman with "broken pot" can still get a suitor.

Ladies must accept the fact that nature places an enormous burden on them and keep their pot shut. If the door is shut, men would respect them.

True talk my brother.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2007
I don't give a damn about nature.
I don't give a damn about what you (men) think.
I don't give a damn about virginity.
I don't give a damn about what people say.

This is my life and I live it the way I want.

If you have any problem with that, you can jump into the lagoon! cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by kilma(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
that a man most marry a virgin is a very backward assumption, people living that age should get over themselves already. angry angry angry
as for me, i can never tell a guy if i am a virgin or not because i cannot let him judge me based on that. if he loves me, he loves, whether i am a virgin or not. full stop. if he cannot take that then he can take a walk. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
Bblak,that was nicely said, yu made a whole lot of sense to me kiss kiss kissif only yu were here,i could do dat 4real!wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2007
what's up with all these virginity crap, so after u marry a virgin and disvirgin her what does she become, people,do not be deceived,every girl has a curious mind, after u have disvirgined that virgin she will dfefinitely try out other pri, ks to know the difference, so tell what the fuss is all about.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by kilma(f): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
thank you hazel_eyes cus i seriously don't know
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Soundmind(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2007
I would not want to marry a virgin because she is not experienced sexually. Saxual satisfaction need experience and maturity. Morality, certificate, hight, size, does not give it. My wife should not be a virgin.
Sex is one area we fail to explore only to regret it because we cannot tell it to any body.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Larrydee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2007
who asked this question? don't u pple understand that no guy wants 2 marry a girl who has been "sampled" by many other guys? imagine puttin ur "thing" where many other things (and their fluids) have been.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Larrydee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
who asked this question? don't u pple understand that no guy wants 2 marry a girl who has been "sampled" by many other guys? imagine puttin ur "thing" where many other things (and their fluids) have been.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
what about the man's thing? hasn't it enter another woman's majestic thing.

to solve the matter let virgins marry virgins
non-virgins continue their fun and marry non-virgins.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Caradona(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ Topic

I heard there is a Clinic in Japan, where a Ho can apply to be patched up by Clinical process
and on Her wedding day, the gullible Husband would think he slept with a Virgin tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by mukina2: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2007
Caradona:

@ Topic

I heard there is a Clinic in Japan where a Ho can apply to be patched up by clinically process
and on Her wedding day, the gullible Husband would think he slept with a Virgin  tongue

Japan dey far grin

some fulanis have some crazy isssh dey do . to their girls . to fool the hubby that they Virgins grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 4:20am On Jul 24, 2007
I agree with Keltin! Some others have made several good points as well.  wink

Now, I would hate to assume that everyone here is Christian ("believer"wink so I have a response for everyone-men and women alike (no bias) Choose where you fit in.

I counsel young women on the regular on this issue so I believe I have some expertise here. Hopefully, some of my girls as well as "your" little sisters can read all your replies to this thread since it is along the lines of my work with them.

Christian man (true converts-not fake) If you are a virgin, there is absolutely nothing wrong in having a preference for one. However, you must remember that you have died to yourself and gotta place your "wants" on the altar. God knows your heart's desire concerning marriage better than you do. Getting a virgin does not insure you the perfect family. Trust God, He has got you covered. Is it His will for you to be unequally yoked? No! (read the word). But it is just possible that the woman you get to marry is reformed. Some men cannot accept that this is good enough but in the eyes of God, it is. Afterall, when you gave you life over to Christ, He wiped all your sins away and you were made new. Well, so has the reformed woman in Christ. You must not pick and choose which part of scripture you want to obey. God cannot be mocked.

Non Christian Virgin man: If you want a virgin, my brother, go for it. I do not blame you. Everything I said above, really does not apply to you. We Christians are held to a higher and tougher standard. You deserve it brother,you stood the test of time, took all those insults from your so called "buddies" and not you have something special they cannot have again. Why buy the merchandise when you have been allowed full time use of it?

Non Christian-Non Virgin man: What gives you the right to mess with someone's daughter or sister for as long as you want only to discredit her for marriage? Do you realise that what goes around does come around? If you do not have a sister, daughter, cousin or niece of whom you care about, you still are not  free honey, Go ahead and marry your virgin (hopefully, she has sense enough to run all the necc medical tests before she marries you). You lay there on your wedding night-Feel good huh? Your trophy wife by your side-She actually thinks you are her hero for that night, maybe the next , or maybe a month. fast forward a month-you lay there, still feeling like "the man"- Her thoughts are not "your" thoughts bro. Rather, she is starting to wonder if this is "all" she waited for. "Just a thought;" but then again, that is how sin usually starts right? My brother, I am almost certain that such thoughts would not cross your mind ever again, afterall you have been there and done that right?

WOMEN (Christian): From one lady to another-KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED- I DO NOT BLAME THE MEN, I BLAME YOU! RESPECT YOURSELVES. YOU ARE NOT SAVING YOURSELF FOR SOME MAN. YOU ARE SAVING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU BELONG TO CHRIST. YOU ARE HIS TEMPLE AND IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW, GOD IS NOT PRESENT IN THE ACT OF SEX INVOLVING 2 PEOPLE W/O COVENANT. THE ONLY PERSONS PRESENT IN THAT ROOM IS: YOU, YOUR BOBO, THE SPIRIT OF ALL THOSE (DEAD AND ALIVE) BOTH OF YOU HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH, AS WELL AS THE DEMONS-CHEERING YOU ON.

Non Christian women: like I told the Christian women, please Close your legs. Do not let the "If you love me, you'll give it to me" excuse fool ya. He will not- I repeat, HE WILL NOT want you anymore very soon. There's always something new and more challenging. It is human nature for a man to hunt and expect challenge. It is not their fault-they were created that way by default. If you are easy, you are only good enough for instant gratification. Surprisingly, I would respect a girl who had the gutts to say she sleeps around for "her own" satisfaction, rather than one who said, "I thought he loved me" or "I did it to keep him." Sex before marriage is a way you (yourself) signs the end of your relationship. Love waits, "Love is patient" Whenever someone rushes you to do something--that is a red flag, stop and reevaluate the situation. When I was about to buy my very first new car some years ago, the salesman was so much in a hurry for me to sign the contract. He actually got upset to see that I wanted to take the time to read the contract first. What do you think I did? If he does not have sex with you, he will not die. We love our men, but girls, they gotta wait.

Yes, I usually speak this way on this matter. I do not play! I have succeeded in getting several young women to say "no" to premarital sex. I usually get opposition from boys who think I am messing with their game. On the other hand, I am appreciated by the men who are ready to marry, Isn't that something?

This is just my view-Feel free to disagree!

Agape!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2007
Godsgirl:

WOMEN (Christian and non Christian): From one lady to another-KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED- I DO NOT BLAME THE MEN, I BLAME YOU! RESPECT YOURSELVES. YOU ARE NOT SAVING YOURSELF FOR SOME MAN. YOU ARE SAVING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU BELONG TO CHRIST. YOU ARE HIS TEMPLE AND IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW, GOD IS NOT PRESENT IN THE ACT OF SEX INVOLVING 2 PEOPLE W/O COVENANT. THE ONLY PERSONS PRESENT IN THAT ROOM IS: YOU, YOUR BOBO, THE SPIRIT OF ALL THOSE (DEAD AND ALIVE) BOTH OF YOU HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH, AS WELL AS THE DEMONS-CHEERING YOU ON.
Agape!

Belong to X?
his temple?
God is not present?
without convenant?
The spirits of all those, ?
The demons cheering you on?

And a non xtian should abstain from sex after reading all these words that have no connection and meaning to them?
Girl as I have said, no one is in the position to judge me. I don't give a damn. If they want their virgins let them go for them but all I want is for them to keep their traps shut and never say crap about us.
All these holy marys around aren't better than us just because they have their hymen intact? What's the big deal about it anyway?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by olanajim(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2007
The problem about marrying a virgin is you must also show commitment to keep her after you'd broken her hymen. It does not matter whether she turn out to be of beastly character or not. You must also accept all her infirmities.

Here lies the test of your love. Every virgin must have been either tricked by love or curriousity to surrender their precious possession. What happen afterward is either a discovery of hidden character one could not tolerate or a an unforeseen crude element of fate. For instance, the man may die, or they may seperate as a result of external influence, religion, race, family oppositions, incompatibility etc that is if we look at it from positive angles.

From negative angel, the lady may actually turn out to be a nymph (the same applied to men) so a chain reaction would be established that lead to seperation. Some learn their lessons others turn professional and goes on rampage turning sex into food that must be eaten anywhere regardless of source.

My personal experience actually gave me a deeper insigt and understanding of this subject.
I have seen a virgin trying to trap a man to love her by unleashing her feminine power on him. The guy tolerated her but soon discovered he was dealing with a dangerous virgin. He severed tier from her and cut her off. But the lady was deperate. The guy have every thing a woman want. The lady sought advice from her friends and they told her o "tie" the guy! She did. Tempted the guy and lost her virginity. Thereafter, the guy again tolerated because of his ideal. In the end he had to face the reality. To marry a lady he doesn't love just for virgin sake and live unhappy life or to take the painful decision and accept HE HAD BROKEN HIS OWN VOW live on and get his dream girl. He chose the later. And had never had any regret since. Fortunately, he met his dream girl, pure and intact! That is why i said, the blame goes to lady sometimes. Unless she was rapped.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
Title: Can't hold us down!
Artist: Christina Aguilera

So-What am I not s'pposed to have an opinion
Should I keep quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a bitch 'cause I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

When a female fires back suddenly big talker don't know how to act
So he does what every little boy would do
Makin' up a few false rumors or two
That for sure is not a man to me, slanderin' names for popularity
It's sad you only get your fame through controversy
But now it's time for me to come and give you more to say

Chorus:
This is for my girls all around the world
Who've come across a man that don't respect your worth
Thinkin' all woman should be seen not heard
So what do we do girls, shout out loud
Lettin' 'em know we're gonna stand our ground
So lift your hands higher and wave 'em proud
Take a deep breath and say it loud
Never can, never will
Can't hold us down

Nobody can hold us down
Nobody can hold us down
Nobody can hold us down
Never can never will

So- What am I not s'pposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended with the message I'm bringin'
Call me whatever 'cause your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing
If you look back in history, it's a common double standard of society
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a LovePeddler
I don't understand why it's OK
The guy can get away with it, the girl gets named
All my ladies come together and make a change
And start a new beginning for us, everybody sing

Chorus

Lil’ Kim:

Now, here is something I just can’t understand
If the guy have three girls then he’s the man
He can even give her some head or sex her off
But if a girl can do the same then she’s a LovePeddler

But the table’s about to turn, I bet my fame on it
Cats take my ideas, they put they name on it
It’s aight though, you can’t hold me down
I got to keep on movin’
To my girls to their man who be tryin’ to mac
Do it right back to him and let that be that
You need to let him know that his game is mac
And Lil’ Kim and Christina got your back

You're just a little boy
Think you're so cute, so coy
You must talk so big to make up for smaller things
You're just a little boy
All you do is annoy
You must talk so big to make up for smaller things

Chorus x2

Uh, oh oh
uh,uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, cant hold us down
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
michelin what is this your rant? are you upset you lost your virginity to some gimmic at an early age? i'm wondering.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
male insecurity

If you're shitty in bed, why not get with someone that wouldnt know that difference? That's really what it is.

@poster, well they will always tell u its a mans world so the guys are at liberty to get away with anything. they end up marrying virgins and still go out to cheat! reason?
she is inexperienced, she doesn,t satisfy me. heeheehee

Exactly. They marry the virgin wife yet still go out and cheat on her with the so called experienced whores.

All idiots.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
k0be:

michelin what is this your rant? are you upset you lost your virginity to some gimmic at an early age? i'm wondering.

Is 16 an early age?
Gimmic? A new synonym of modaf^ker?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by BlackMamba(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
Where are the virgins at? Pre-school
I'll rather stick to the "disvirgined". Easy to find and knows the difference between ass-hole and p*ssy.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Mystique(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2007
If all the guys want to have sex before they get married, then how many female virgins will be left to marry. . . ?? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sefowl(m): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2007
As 4 me o, virgin or no virgin, same ni. Even sef, na d none-virgin go get experience pass. No b so? As long as luv dey. Comprhendo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.