Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (82249 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Emad(f): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2008
Men want to marry virgins
how many virgin men are there?
since men have the sex with Women, after all of the men have been disvirgined
what other virgin lady is there left?

Men really have audacity, even tubaba wants to many a virgin !! angry angry

Dont know whether i shd laugh or shout about that
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Myra1980: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
To me it's weird so men think that if a girl is a virgin she will be dedicated. I believe you open her eyes and when you do she becomes curious cat. I've been questioned a lot if i am or not. I say to a guy none of your business. You want to marry a girl base of her virginity or because you want to find a soulmate?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by lekan101(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
na most guyz go want meet virgin sha ooh make una kno forget that one ooh!!!!, me self if i see virgin i will like ti settle down with am, smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by DonEse125(f): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2008
Because they r idiots.i feel really sorry for such men.it must be hard work clinging to such antediluvian views. a man like that insist on their wives' being timid and totally inexperienced because he cant stand the thought of her comparing him to anyone else.he'll be terrified of her growing up and maturing into a real woman because if she does,she'll discover that she hasnt married a real man.Wait a minute,why am i saying i feel sorry for them? she's the one i really feel sorry for.@ssholes! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Emad(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
i think there is actually nothing wrong with wanting to marry a virgin as long as
you dont go round disvirgining girls yourself and you are a virgin yourself

If not dont turn round after that to say you want to marry a virgin

God punish who so ever does that !!! angry
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by MrCrackles(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2008
Another virgin bullshit?! dusts his Nike flip flops and walks out hissing!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by blasterman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2008
Because it is better to drive a tear nylon car than a tokunbo one.

some dont mind if she is virgin or exploited .

what really counts is her character
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Abuseay(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hmnnn, People dey vex here for nothing, lol.//LET VIRGINS MARRY VIRGINS, AND NON VIRGINS NON VIRGINS, SIMPLE AS THAT, what yah think??, lol
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Hmnnn, People dey vex here for nothing, lol.//LET VIRGINS MARRY VIRGINS, AND NON VIRGINS NON VIRGINS, SIMPLE AS THAT, what yah think??, lol
I think people should married
the one they love whether they are virgins or
not
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by chessguru(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2008
mostly for selfish reasons,
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by tRoOE(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2008
Majority of these man marrying virgins are those ones that can not perform in bed
They are scared of been mocked at, by the experienced females
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by djcrucifix(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
cos we need fresh punanis, but seriously i think it has to do with the mentality of sleeping with a pure gurl.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ediddy02(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
Let me tell you something about this so called ''overrated virgin thing''the difference b/w a virgin and non-virgin is one day,the day a virgin becomes disvirgined thats it,even if shes married to u thats no guarantee she'll become all urs,it all depends on her values as woman and let me tell you 80% of women who are virgins till marriage are stubborn if ure ready to deal with that be my guest.i think its about love,understanding and the fear of God even for the non-virgins so a virgin should never be a guarantee for marriage there is much more to look for in a woman than that.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Emad(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2008
if you are not a virgin yourself why go out in search of a virgin

i can't imagine myself marrying a man who is a virgin lipsrsealed heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppp somebody teach him
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by creamdream: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2008
simple, they want them new not second or third hand.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k1banty(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2008
brand new product dey durable. The good thing be say you go dey relax with your product onto say no other person go dey priviledged to access your new chasis.

If women don taste different privates that comes in different design then there may be problem because the woman don get the experience of this, that and many more sensation that may come from that location. Chikena! (i hope i got it right)
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by depridee: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2008
I think its pretty stupid for a guy to say they want to marry virgins. Its the most idiotic and old thing that anyone has ever come up with. If a girl doesnt have sex for 6 months, or even 1 year, a guy won't even notice that she's not a virgin. For the record, if a girl decides she's ready to settle down, all she has to do is quit havin sex for a while, and just tell all the guy she's dating that she's a virgin, and if he's waiting till the wedding night to have sex, all she has to do is make sure he has a lot to dink at the wedding. lol. that way he won't even notice that she's not a virgin. Oh and if a guy is really lloking for a girl who's a virgin in this generation, he must really want to marry a 15 year old girl, or even a girl from the village, and even those girls are the worst. Oh and of cos he can't be living out of nigeria, because outside nigeria, virginity is really not a big deal, i hate to ruin anybody's virginity marriage plan but its the truth. LOL grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2008
for me i did not not choose who i am presently pursuing because of virginity undecided
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2009
tRoOE:

Majority of these man marrying virgins are those ones that can not perform in bed

lol grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by posakosa(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
tRoOE:

True talk.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by segebo: 4:44am On Jul 09, 2009
only God knows
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gabry(f): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2009
hmmm. . . sad
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by mclean(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
i don't think a guy should marry any woman/girl just because she is a virgin. i think the most important thing is her character and how u both feel towards each other
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ebila(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Poster,
I feel u man! But d truth is 'different stroke for different folks'. While some men would like to meet and get married to virgins,there r some who value the experience the non-virgins have.I have seen a lot of cases where relationships and even marriages break cos of lack of experience by a partner.For me,i meet a lot of women with experience and without experience and trust me when i say this,i value the ones with experience most.What that means is i'm one of the men that wouldn't want to get married to a virgin(except love na im push me go there.lol).Virginity is cool,experience is even cooler.U know what they say "experience is the best teacher". grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
blasterman:

Because it is better to drive a tear nylon car than a tokunbo one.

some dont mind if she is virgin or exploited .

what really counts is her character
lol at exploited. . . such poor choice of words too *you should be flogged sef*
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
na wa oh grin grin ROTFL
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gabry(f): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2009
I wont want a virgin guy (honestly embarassed lipsrsealed) cause Im scared he might hurt me. . . shocked sad cry
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by babyme(f): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2009
why do men want to marry virgins, hmmm mymy.what a hard question, undecided
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by spikalo: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
Cos there aint no p*ssy on earth like new p*ssy, its like buying a new car, All men should go for new p*ssy or fairly used wiv low mileage, kudos, ( U need not worry, there are no virgins in Lagos), words from the wise, hehe
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
hmmm, let me use this analogy to explain why,
You go to a car showroom, see a car you like, take it for a test-drive, and drive it as hard as you like. After the test-drive you like the car and decide to buy it, question is
1) do you fork out the full price for the car you've just test-driven, or
2) You demand for a spanking new one?

it sucks but that's how some men see life, they test-drive any gal they find but prefer to settle down with a virgin if possible
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
Because they are hypocrites thats why.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Because they are hypocrites thats why.
unfortunately ebonyeyes u r right, we always want to eat or cake and have it,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.