Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81692 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2008
bennygee:

do virgins still exist?
how do u determine someone is a virgin?
what will it add to the value of the marriage?
what someone needs is a lady of good moral values and virtue.
virginity no be guaranty for successful marriage

And a lady of good moral values and virtue SHOULD be a virgin, i'm sure you'd agree with me! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2008
yemivictor:

I wish you good luck in your hunt for a stud!!! grin grin grin
and i wish you goodluck in your search for a virgin. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2008
ifyalways:

and i wish you goodluck in your search for a virgin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL! OMG!! grin You didn't even say an amen to my initial prayer? men, i can't laugh o! grin
And besides, who told you i was on a virgin-hunt sef? grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
yemivictor:

LOL! OMG!! grin You didn't even say an amen to my initial prayer? men, i can't laugh o! grin
And besides, who told you i was on a virgin-hunt sef? grin

lol.ok uou say amen to my own prayer too then i wud do same. tongue
the same person that told you am hunting for studs/sex bombs told me you are in the market for virgin girls. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2008
ifyalways:

lol.ok uou say amen to my own prayer too then i would do same. tongue
the same person that told you am hunting for studs/sex bombs told me you are in the market for virgin girls. grin grin grin

You wouldn't stop making me laugh, will you? I guess you need to go check my previous posts on this thread, i've made all of my comments on general terms all along! Just trying to be the devil's advocate here, well in this case, the virgins' advocate!

FYI, finding a virgin isn't a do or die affair for me, but if i happen to find a woman who in addition to some other important qualities like an exemplary character for example, is a virgin, then why not if not?
So based on the foregoing, i'll have to say a big amen to your prayer for me, but i'm not so sure you would be able to say an amen to mine, knowing fully well the long term implications on the elasticity of your vaginal cavity and even the youthfulness of your body, ENJOY! grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by GucciBabe(f): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2008
80% of virgins end of cheating on their spouse after marriage! lol, after hearing jists from their fellow friends they might wanna try sum diff after tastin the enjoyment. unfortunate for the spouse most esp when they are married
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by yemivictor: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

80% of virgins end of cheating on their spouse after marriage! lol, after hearing jists from their fellow friends they might want to try sum diff after tastin the enjoyment. unfortunate for the spouse most esp when they are married

This virgin thread'll never end. You said 80% and that's a large chunk, please how did you arrive at this figure? Did you conduct a survey whereby women who married as virgins came to confess to you their extra-marital affairs? I'm really curious to know.
I was going to ask if your mom married as a virgin and did same but i'll try to be polite and ask you instead, if you're married, that is.

And just for the sake of argument lets assume that your theory is credible; it only means for every virgin that would stray regardless of matrimony, every non-virgin out there is twice as bad! I don't know if you get the logic? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by frank316(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
why would men want to marry virgins?
First of all, the word virgin signifies a lot of good things like pure in spirit, innocent, holy, without blemish etc. You see, for every man who hears that a girl is a virgin, he immediately (either consciously or unconsciously) attach these positive and desirable attributes to her. Now the question is who wont want to have someone he perceives to have these attributes around him?
But unfortunately, all that glitters are not gold. Being just a virgin is not all that matters when relationship is mentioned. It is not what determines a perfect marriage and is is not what determines a perfect person(as we always assume that other should be perfect)
there equal amount of positivity and negativity associated with having a virgin and having a non virgin.
but have you ever wondered what a perfect woman it will be that is a virgin and yet have very wonderful patristics?
Or perhaps being a virgin is not really about having sex before, but about having a very appreciable nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by christiely: 1:05am On May 24, 2008
what's this thing abt men will have to start teachin virgins stuffs,thus they prefer non virgins.I dont think there 'll be that much 2 be tought,depends on d virgins exposure.i dont think any modern virgin wont know wat a d**k or pu**y is.talkin bout satisfaction,de non virgins didnt immediately become very good in bed.u guys keep sayin u hv 2 start teachin a virgin stuff like u goin to start teachin a toddler abcd.nobody teaches u hw 2 ease urself wen u pressed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gabry(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2008
Nonono. I don't agree when a Virgin has to be with a Virgin and a Non Virgin has to be with a Non Virgin. Well it depends on each individuals perception actually because to be honest, if I'm a virgin, I wll never want to sleep with a virgin guy because he basically will not know what to do and he will end up taking my virginity without any pleasure and the whole thing will be a like a $%^k&^&(*()*&(*&jdufi^&^^%&%*&%huih!@ NA DIT MIGHT HAVE LOTS OF PAIN,  Whereas if you have an expert guy in sex, you will loose your virginity like a slice of heaven and it will be a good memorable one.  smiley wink cheesy cool tongue I think?
Oh and by the way, you are talking to a Virgin here,  so in this world, there is still such thing as a virgin bennygee
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Hardballer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
the tighter the better
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hardballer:

the tighter the better

Being tight is genetic!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Hardballer(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
please explain
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hardballer:

please explain

Just like we have men with big or small privates we can also have the same phenomenon in women. Which means a woman can have a large or tight pussy and this is totally indifferent to the number of partners she has had. The vagina is elastic and tends to gets back to its normal size after intercourse.

As a matter of fact some women who haven't had sex for a long time are almost closed up not because they have become virgins again but because it's their physiognomy.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Hardballer(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
didnt kno that nyways if she a virgin she will be tight
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syren: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins?

Doesn't seem that way from what I've seen. 
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hardballer:

didnt kno that nyways if she a virgin she will be tight

Uhmmm! If she is the large type virginity won't save her!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
last time i checked

they wanted to marry a woman who holds a Phd in Lovemaking

nothing more sad sad
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gamine:

last time i checked

nothing more sad sad

They also want one who holds a PHD in tightness.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gamine:

last time i checked

nothing more sad sad

obviously you aren't one of them hence the sad faces. grin grin

michelin89:

Uhmmm! If she is the large type virginity won't save her!
Well I'd rather leave that to the men (with joysticks) to say, unless you have one and discovered by personal experience grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by HCH3COO: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gamine:

last time i checked

nothing more sad sad
Aren't you also in search of a man with 50 Private jets?  I think he has earned the right to demand that degree from you by the standard you have set.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
debosky:

Well I'd rather leave that to the men (with joysticks) to say, unless you have one and discovered by personal experience grin grin grin

As a woman I ought to know myself and also the differences between me and another woman!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

As a woman I ought to know myself and also the differences between me and another woman!

Again this refers to my earlier question - do you have a Penis? undecided or did you perform a 'tightness' determination? If yes please tell nairaland gals so they can determine if they will be able to satisfy the tightness crazed men out there. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2008
debosky:

Again this refers to my earlier question - do you have a Penis? undecided or did you perform a 'tightness' determination? If yes please tell nairaland gals so they can determine if they will be able to satisfy the tightness crazed men out there. cheesy grin

1. No I don't.
2. Of meself? grin - guess!

A girl knows if she is tight or not! Remember she also feels!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Hannibal: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2008

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins?

I am not keen on marrying a Virgin . . . . .It's a huge facade.
How are we sure the vaginal virgin hasn't fellated on 30 men while at High School.
There are so many of em so-called Virgins that are morally corrupted than the non-virgins.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Gamine(f): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
so its now[b] As Man is to Money, Woman is to gbam gbam sex[/b] lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

1. No I don't.
2. Of meself? grin - guess!

A girl knows if she is tight or not! Remember she also feels!

don't be cheeky jo tongue

reveal how to tell how tight you are! tongue

If it were this easy, how come so many gals end up sleeping with guys who are incredulous as to how 'loose' the equipment is down there? Finally, is there a solution for looseness? Can the equipment be easily re-tightened? I'm guessing if this happens, then the craze for virgins will reduce due to the preponderance of tight women all over the place.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by lechatte(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hannibal:

I am not keen on marrying a Virgin . . . . .It's a huge facade.
How are we sure the vaginal virgin hasn't fellated on 30 men[b][/b] while at High School.
There are so many of em so-called Virgins that are morally corrupted than the non-virgins.

Does that then make her a non-virgin?If no oko has gone near her vagina,she is a virgin whether you like it or not. wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
debosky:

don't be cheeky jo tongue

reveal how to tell how tight you are! tongue

If it were this easy, how come so many gals end up sleeping with guys who are incredulous as to how 'loose' the equipment is down there? Finally, is there a solution for looseness? Can the equipment be easily re-tightened? I'm guessing if this happens, then the craze for virgins will reduce due to the preponderance of tight women all over the place.

The vagina is elastic and unlike the anus, which loses it elasticity and doesn't gain it back, it is made for sex so it's used to regaining its normal size after an intercourse. If a woman finds she is extremely large down there it may be because she is naturally large or she has been having many intercourses at a short distance of time.

There are specific exercises, such as kegel, anyways to increase vaginal elasticity. Since we are dealing with a muscle it can always be toned.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Hannibal: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
lechatte:

Does that then make her a non-virgin?If no oko has gone near her vagina,she is a virgin whether you like it or not. wink

Don't be naive. . . . . .

So u are saying a gurl that has sucked 30 cocks and allowed 45 cocks in her anal canal is a virgin?? shocked shocked shocked
Blimey. . . . . .any kinda sex nullifies virginity be it oral, anal or dry sex.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by syren: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
It's not good to typecast people. Because someone says they're a virgin doesn't mean they are an undercover sex addict.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by kojeiwa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2008
Men with small thing are usually interested in virgin as they fear their thing might

not satisfy the non- virgin since different pole has gone through the girl's private,

therefore making it an express way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.