Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55277 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by flowithme(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

Sense is far from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ekuke: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop answering my question with series of unsolicited questions. Answer me!

Can you marry a broad?
The guy na puree mugu
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
neyoohhh:

Stupid LovePeddler, high value decent Nigerian girl's are all over my dms begging for a relationship.

I'm here to educate you retarded cardi b wannabe bitches and stupid low iq men who you're subjecting to a life of misery and slavery.

You ain't got shit on me , I'm everything you dream of bitch and I fckn know it.

Lmao. Incel alert!

Nobody is begging you. Nobody wants you. You’re a submissive and breedable bitch boy claiming alpha male that girls are chasing. Your dm is as dry as your unwashed asshole. Have a wonderful night, slut shamer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ayomi90: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
The one you are Hoping to marry how will you know she’s not a slut too? How? Be ready to stay single.
Who told u am planning to marry, u are funny o.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
I don't want a woman who is good in bed. It is not the place of a decent woman to be good in bed, especially the ones who want to be married and valued as wife. All a woman will know about bedmatics should be under the tutelage of her husband. They are emotional beings. Them connecting to several men through sex causes a damge to their psyche which won't be physically visible, but a man who wants more from her (like complete commitment and marriage) would definitely notice that she's used up emotionally. A virgin doesn't have that problem. That is why I am fortunate to marry a virgin. Not that I set out to marry one but I am just lucky. I don't want a lady that will start keeping in touch with her several exes because we are having a problem in our marriage. They do that alot when they have had sex with many men before settling down. I don't want!

AlphaAlex:
Bro I’m not joking Women are human beings and they are the sex designed for Sex. They get offers every day omo if the body count is your problem which woman doesn’t have a high body count? Ask yourself this in your quiet time can you determine how many people she has slept with since she was 18? Do you think her behavior will give it away? Do you understand that women act according to the situation? So many men want women who are good in bed where will she learn it from ? From God ? Why do men think we have the monopoly on sex? Women are busy laughing at how men act insecurely about sex making it a big deal y’all should wake up practice safe sex and live your life stop worrying about what she’s doing with her body. You probably won’t ever find out how experienced she is.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ekuke:
The guy na puree mugu

He's worse than that.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by iTearHerToto: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop answering my question with series of unsolicited questions. Answer me!

Can you marry a broad?
There's some girl right here on nairaland who promised him pussy if he makes such thread. If he answers your questions chances of a successful mission gonna be reduced, hence he may miss the pussy. He wouldn't want that cheesy
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Bigpapi: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MummyD2020(f): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
All the men shouting hoes up and down end up getting deceived and marry ladies with body counts of up to ten. How do u even know? But to accept fate. Forming Jackie Chan when u cant even determine it. Even the lady u are currently seeing might be running other packages without ur notice. Everybody is a motivational writer on nairaland. Just pray to find a good woman in this present times. If not, na suffer or u remain single. Its ur choice
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Okay sir do as you please
oshaosha2014:
I don't want a woman who is good in bed. It is not the place of a decent woman to be good in bed, especially the ones who want to be married and valued as wife. All a woman will know about bedmatics should be under the tutelage of her husband. They are emotional beings. Them connecting to several men through sex causes a damge to their psyche which won't be physically visible, but a man who wants more from her (like complete commitment and marriage) would definitely notice that she's used up emotionally. A virgin doesn't have that problem. That is why I am fortunate to marry a virgin. Not that I set out to marry one but I am just lucky. I don't want a lady that will start keeping in touch with her several exes because we are having a problem in our marriage. They do that alot when they have had sex with many men before settling down. I don't want!

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by joyandfaith: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Body counts matter. Non-virgins should marry themselves to ensure psychosocial stability in marriage.
There is psychospiritual aspect of sex you don't understand. Sex is a way of being psychospiritual linked with various sexual partners especially if it was consensual. Exception to this is rape.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Vaiki(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

very mumu talk! Unless no be naija woman you go love,I look forward to the day you go cry come. Naija women?? Very cheap dirty things.

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
MummyD2020:
All the men shouting hoes up and down end up getting deceived and marry ladies with body counts of up to ten. How do u even know? But to accept fate. Forming Jackie Chan when u cant even determine it. Even the lady u are currently seeing might be running other packages without ur notice. Everybody is a motivational writer on nairaland. Just pray to find a good woman in this present times. If not, na suffer or u remain single. Its ur choice
Exactly what I’ve been saying how do you even know the hoe from the good girl you want? Sha they don’t know how deep women can take the act to and how easy it is for men to fall for simple gimmicks women will do I just Dey laugh
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin[center][/center] grin[center][/center]
Hamiltonii:

I dey tell you! You go fúck tire, still no way. E go come open further. Men are frustrated!
grin

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
iTearHerToto:

There's some girl right here on nairaland who promised him pussy if he makes such thread. If he answers your questions chances of a successful mission gonna be reduced, hence he may miss the pussy. He wouldn't want that cheesy

grin grin grin grin

He's gonna come back here to tell us how he got infected.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Even feminists know... High body count is not ideal....they lie about it
imagine fat women voicing out so men should be forced to date/marry them,thats the height of feminism
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by GetMeRight: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

That sounds like a blind trust to me, it's very risky.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ayinke93(f): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drella:

For the catalyst part,sorry about that.I'm an Illiterate.

I really wanted to explain better and clarify the misunderstanding you have about my post.But what's the point if your reply would be another set of unprintable names and insults.

The point wasn’t to insult you, but I want to believe from your moniker, you’re a woman and it’s counterproductive to join men in carrying these false ideas.let’s start from the fact that I’m irreligious and do not believe in spiritual bonding. Biology has also proven that a woman’s vagina doesn’t widen up as a result of sex (it’s just men massaging their egos and thinking their tiny willies can do damage to an organ that can push out an entire human being and still get back in shape)
Have you considered a woman who has been in several monogamous relationships that were not just working and somehow she had sex with these men within the confines of a relationship? Does that define her loyalty?
The idea of body counts is just carried by men to confine women within a silly bondage since their egos cannot stand the idea that their partners have had sex with other people that were most likely better. I didn’t mean to insult you, but please read up and stop carrying these ideas peddled my insecure Nigerian men. They are outdated.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Estellie: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
motymop:
Body count matters.

Why do people always write this kind of rubbish down as if there are no consequences for past actions.

Like which man will be comfortable sleeping with a woman with lot of body counts considering the fact that untreatable std and sti might be transmitted to him.

And also which woman will be comfortable having lot of body couunts, check those women well, psychological and emotional they are not ok. This is not a diss but a reality.
And in all these, the body count of men doesn’t matter?

Y’all act like women have been fuvking trees and aliens.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thank you sir.

AlphaAlex:
Okay sir do as you please
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.

There is no maturity in being a slit. Do you think those who made 18 years a consent age are stupid?

If everyone did what they liked you will be here today?

Abeg take your sermon to the trash.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by proxillin(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
if her body count means nothing, for some of us who are not economically bouyant to have many body counts, then she should be ready to accept my multiple girlfriends when i blow.

Men are dogs. Your post is the reason why men are dogs
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by alphabbey1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Baby boy, I’ve never hidden my body count from anyone. I don’t hang around with losers. You tried though.
Chill, at the present stage of social life, men are not bothered with body count again. As far as the place is tight, your body is clean, and you can reproduce. Fail one of those 3 and you are bound to be single... No man is interested in any words you say concerning people you've slept with. They will get their verdict after first sex... That's why you never see anything like sex after marriage nowadays... real men will patiently wait to see your Naked body before deciding whether to wife or dump you.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Where your choices end that is where men's choices begin. He can be 45 and still choose to marry a hoe or a decent 18 year old girl.

Pataricatering:
keep quiet there . Male hoes do not deserve anything but female hoes . You.people and your wailing will not change anything about how women fvck ..you people will marry hoes becos hoes are what you deserve- my dear .
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by neyoohhh: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Lmao. Incel alert!

Nobody is begging you. Nobody wants you. You’re a submissive and breedable bitch boy claiming alpha male that girls are chasing. Your dm is as dry as your unwashed asshole. Have a wonderful night, slut shamer.

You're a disgrace of a human. A w.hore at that, feeling entitled to high value men.

Those insecure guy's can have your type, as your brain have already been fcked away, hence the corresponding anger.

Bratislava the whor.e, just incase you think I didn't know.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
Chill, at the present stage of social life, men are not bothered with body count again. As far as the place is tight, your body is clean, and you can reproduce. Fail one of those 3 and you are bound to be single... No man is interested in any words you say concerning people you've slept with. They will get their verdict after first sex... That's why you never see anything like sex after marriage nowadays... real men will patiently wait to see your Naked body before deciding whether to wife or dump you.

Once again, overrating your importance. Preach your rubbish to the girls in your house that prioritize men and their feelings. Nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.

Lol! If you don't understand the past and how it can affect your future, you may bring in children that may become ills of the society.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ekuke: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
crafteck:
i swear, how person seat write all that
e sure for me say the op na woman wey they done use different dick damage am.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ekuke: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
As a lady, a guy with too many body counts is a no no for me. I become disgusted no matter how fine you are and no matter your achievements. Any guy that sleeps with different olosho every weekend is a no no for me. Any guy that meets a girl today and wants to sleep with her next week is a no no for me. I’m actually disgusted by those kind of guys and the best relationship we can ever have is friends. Nothing more than that.

Once you have too many body count, I see you as someone who will definitely and obviously cheat on me. And me I no get energy for one man to come and cheat on me. Body counts matters for me. If I meet a virgin man, good for me. If not, make e no pass a certain number. Except if of course the guy has genuinely given his life to Christ. If not, we cannot be more than friends.

I don’t agree with what op has posted. You need the past information of your partner to know how to navigate the future. I want to know my partner’s past. If you don’t want to know yours, that’s your cup of tea

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by TheRedpillguy: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.
A hoe
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ayinke93(f): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:

Say na wife you or dump you grin grin
Really you people overestimate your importance. Nobody really cares about being the wife of any of you losers. Like most of you bring absolutely nothing to the table and I blame the women that still roll with you guys grin grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.