Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55117 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by SeunNotOwner: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.

Am paying for that body so I should know what I am putting my money on else she should be dowry-free

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
cococandy:
Every man deserves a woman who’s like him.
If this makes you mad, die mad smiley

In Broda Shaggi's voice,

Tenkiu!

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
pepigeorge:
A hoe is a hoe.. No matter how u paint it with maturity, feminism and all crap u deceive men with.. And I don't know who told u gals Dat LovePeddler is an insult.. It just saying, u have really used that thing..

I’m trying to understand what you wrote but it seems you need a serious lesson in English language.

But I don’t think what you wrote relates with what I said. Nice try though.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by iLiquidator: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
This op get mind oo.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
I read half of it and I stopped at the fourth paragraph.
All what he spew was bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pataricatering(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
AfroKnight:
shocked

Which kind topic lala dey post for front page today?

First that Toks thread about so called “real men” marrying single mothers and now this?

If you want to marry later on, believe me, your body count matters. Women don’t be deceived. If you were “sexually liberated” in your 20’s and suddenly think your man won’t mind now that you want to settle down, you will be surprised. Men that genuinely don’t mind scandalous body counts are rare. Don’t think for a second you’d meet them as soon as you’re ready to settle down. Don’t deceive yourself.

There are some things that are gendered in this age. A man may have a reputation for promiscuity and it won’t affect his chances of marrying but a woman with such a reputation has a scanty array of choices for marriage and they are often unpleasant men. That’s why women hide their body count. They innately know that it will affect their chances of bagging a suitable suitor.

Men and women can be equal legally but there are some privileges that they cannot share equally. The “why”, in this context, is a matter for another day.

But op, na wa for you o.
keep quiet there . Male hoes do not deserve anything but female hoes . You.people and your wailing will not change anything about how women fvck ..you people will marry hoes becos hoes are what you deserve- my dear .
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by alphabbey1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Nobody gives a Bleep who you settle with. Your validation is worthless. You’re just not in the position to shame anyone. It’s called having basic human decency. Have a wonderful night.
everyone are in the position to shame there fellow human if they have their shame ingredient... let people know your body count, they will shame you with it. Send people your sex tape, they will shame you and your generation with it... you can decide to sound woke and look away, but deep down, the shame and guilt is hunting you...

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by drlateef: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.

You are talking boundaries and you are blocking a man talking to your girl? Did you get her permission to do that? Did you ask her if she wanted to play along with the other man? Hypocrisy is the order of the day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Very simple. The girl with her hymen intact is the good girl. DON'T trust ANY woman that is not a virgin.
lol omo you go tire o

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by gentlestdude(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.
stupid maturity, so all these hoes doing hookup too after sleeping with like 500 men... dud stfu you are displaying stupidity tueh
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by oshaosha2014(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
I will respect that their body by not getting involved. Me respecting it doesn't mean I will rub shit on myself.

sirjamesjnr:

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
iLiquidator:
This op get mind oo.
I'm telling you tryna sound sensible but end up sounding insensible . help me ask him if he can wife a whóre.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
justscorchone:

She have to be ontop of your game, even though you claim to love your woman, you have to place it on your neck and don't put it on your head.if a woman loves you more than you do thats a healthy relationship, I know my intentions are pure but I would still stand guard.
what has sex got to do with the love though,?.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by VULCAN(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
The OP is a White Knight.

They do not just place The Woman on a pedestal.

They attack any Man who tries to do otherwise

That is what they do.

He has gotten some element of attention by those trying to share their contrary opinions.

I advise you to ignore him.

Because like most people who go against common sense, he is nothing but a hypocrite.

He says his gf is a Virgin

And when he found chats from men toasting her he deletes the chats, then erases and blocks the numbers.

Meaning he doesn't want to be with a slut but it's ok for you to be with one.

Because common sense should tell you that girls with high body counts got that way by sleeping with multiple men while they were in a supposedly commited relationship with one man.

Can you imagine that level of hypocrisy.

Loll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by gentlestdude(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
keep quiet there . Male hoes do not deserve anything but female hoes . You.people and your wailing will not change anything about how women fvck ..you people will marry hoes becos hoes are what you deserve- my dear .
aunty marriage is not for everyone, some of us just want to have money and baby mamas thanku,,, argue with your keyboard

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
so men who lash around are irresponsible too , abi?

Yes, they are.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Hamiltonii: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

You’re either a virgin or was skipping female anatomy class to smoke Igbo.

Of course your are not a virgin. You skipped male Physiology classes to fúck!

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Kajaard: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
cococandy:
Some men expect to have sex with every woman they date but also expect all women to have no body count.
If you think like this, aren’t you mind-numbingly illogical ?

Coco you are right. Classic sexual double standards.

But at least you know most of our submissions here are just usual banters sha cheesy
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
everyone are in the position to shame there fellow human if they have their shame ingredient... let people know your body count, they will shame you with it. Send people your sex tape, they will shame you and your generation with it... you can decide to sound woke and look away, but deep down, the shame and guilt is hunting you...
Baby boy, I’ve never hidden my body count from anyone. I don’t hang around with losers. You tried though.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by revolt(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
We have Nexu of wazobia fm and countless examples of marrying a high mileage product... you stand the risk of raising an ex bf bastard .....

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by flokii: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
@OP Spiritually, it counts.. you know man is a spirit being.

Having sex with multiple guys or girls leaves a fragment of their spirit in you, hence you tend to be affected by their fortunes and misfortunes.

That's the reason sex is intended for couples bound in holy matrimony.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by lezz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
I didn't read beyond the first paragraph. But this piece is written to give hoes assurance and hope. Probably originated/written by an old frustrated woman or a male with a bitter single mother.

A girl with many body count is a damaged product. And should never be married. She's like an Operating System ruined and corrupted by a virus at the Kernel level and can never function properly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by CSTR2: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Her body, her choice.
True.

But when it comes to marriage, it becomes my choice.

I am not going to marry a woman whose vaginal orifice has been banged senseless.

7 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Of course your are not a virgin. You skipped male Physiology classes to fúck!

Carry your virginity and buy intelligence. We both no you’re not even a virgin by choice, nobody will stoop low to Bleep someone with such a regressive mentality. Project your anger somewhere else❤️
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Francismeek(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aksnoopy:
The OP is just a SIMPle idiot!
pure simp mehn, damn lots of simps in this country called Nigeria ��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by rajiedreez: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
It should be everybody's concern to know their partners previous sexual activities. At least na person dey marry ashawo, but she needs to be sincere with her partner so that he can prepare his mind to what he's committing to. Body counts isn't gender neutral. As bad as it may sound for ladies, its equally bad for guys too. I've seen a sexually active guy that got married to a sexually reserved lady and their sexual lives almost cost them the marriage. The guy tried to control his urge and failed at it. The lady also tried to endure the guys large Pe**s and wild sexual activities and couldn't cope with it either. Luckily they are Muslims and they both agreed he gets another wife. Its not a matter of love because I know they both genuinely love each other and wants the union to work but her body and health could not carry the pressure. Mind you the guys active sex live as a youth was what caused him to want to enjoy sex to the fullest with his wife. But he was a changed person and a better Muslim before he married so he couldn't just sleep with anyone to satisfy his urge because its not acceptable in Islam.

So my guy u need to know what you are going into before starting. If a guy is a one round person and doesn't know that his partner isn't satisfied by one round, so he should kill himself abi.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by OnMyBiz: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Acidbath:
When Una argue finish. Go find food to steal and chop this evening.

Inventless block heads.
what have you invented and what space do you occupy in the globe?
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by lezz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.
keep your elasticity vaginally intact. For the various dick that goes into a girl destroy her body and soul.

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Princedapace(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Nobody gives a Bleep who you settle with. Your validation is worthless. You’re just not in the position to shame anyone. It’s called having basic human decency. Have a wonderful night.

My choice.. Your choice.. We all have choices.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sonofanarchy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
dey mumu allow girl use your head

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by gentlestdude(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Is that what Funmi told you?
of course she's the one that sent that mumu man, I'm sure he doesn't even fück her maybe she just gave him blow.job and took his account to post this and even using it to reply comments

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by CSTR2: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
If you see wetin boys dey use girls do now, you go shock.

My guy bang one girl sotay he dey put full hand inside her vagina.

They know they won't marry these girls, so they use Dem like condemn materials.

If you are unfortunate enough to marry such, na you lose.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.