Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (18705 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
SouthChi:

Its just my opinion that women should have free speech just like any man does.

I think women should be encouraged to be educated and self sufficient.

I believe that a provider will prove it with actions and not with peer pressure or thru mere declaration.

I don't believe manhood requires submission from other human beings in the kitchen and bedroom.

Problems between spouses should be discussed and solutions should be agreed upon. How can you claim to be a man but can't handle someone else's opinion? especially your wife?

I guess when its all said and done. Your "literate wife with her Bachelor's degree" will cook and clean for you ,while you work.

However, my future wife will manage a hospital or perhaps she will own the company you will work for.

Her success doesn't not threaten my manhood. I will always work. I will always be responsible for her and my family.

Her success shouldn't threaten your manhood under no circumstances.  If you are equal partners what hers is yours and what yours is hers.  It is that simple, but manbitches today have lost their bearings of what are IMPORTANT and NEEDS put their insecurities to the GRAVE. It is sad that if a woman is successful and mentally endowed she is viewed as "trying to take the place of a man" and Beyonce was on POINT when she did Run the World, Girls video/music.

There are MILLIONS of men WITHOUT JOBS nor the abilities to support their women, children, family, or themselves YET MOST women stands by these sorry mofos until the very end.  INTERESTING.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
This guy does not seems to get it. Apparently, nobody wants a liability as a wife, so she must work and like I said before, most new-age Nigerian women are educated, so don't get the whole thing twisted bro. Education is a must (even 'em women knows it) and successful career wouldn't be a bad thing but don't go about listening to Beyonce's "to the left, to the left (forgotten the title of that song)"  like someone already said and come back and tell me "Hey Mr. Nigga, no food and sex for you today" just because you feel we are equal and you can do whatever you want.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2011
190:

[color=red]^You dont seem to get it, Men arent concerned bout how successfully women are

Personally speaking, I would want a wife who is well educated and sucessful in her carrer shes chasing

But the issue on ground now is the likes of OPRAH, Tyra banks and even beyonce (is that rite) who's successfully married

deceiving the young timid women of today bout making their voices heard!

would u settle down with a woman who cant take care of a home but rather chases POWER bout with men

The women around me are not timid. I don't keep in company with timid people unless I'm trying to uplift them.

I'm proud of Oprah and the Tyras and any other female that makes million$ of dollars a year. More power to them!

I don't live for power. People who feel "powerless" tend to live for power and history shows that there will never be enough for people like that.

I live for the love of my family and community. I have goals and dreams that include all the women in my life starting with my grandmother on down.

What I don't like. I don't like bullies. I don't like men that beat and abuse women. I don't like cowards. I don't like oppression.

These "timid"(emphasis) women you say surround you, pathetically reflex what type of men are in your community.

AS WE SAY IN THE STATES - GET YOUR WEIGHT UP!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
^Nice one, I hope you get a woman who shares same views with you

Not some crazy No good piece of punk arse single old cargoed women we find around these days undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
playboy19:

This guy does not seems to get it. Apparently, nobody wants a liability as a wife, so she must work and like I said before, most new-age Nigerian women are educated, so don't get the whole thing twisted bro. Education is a must (even 'em women knows it) and successful career wouldn't be a bad thing but don't go about listening to Beyonce's "to the left, to the left (forgotten the title of that song)"  like someone already said and come back and tell me "Hey Mr. Nigga, no food and sex for you today" just because you feel we are equal and you can do whatever you want.

Ever heard the saying that (MOST WOMEN HAS FISH BRAIN)

Apprently beyonce cooks Jay Z's meals before going to the studio

Now someone other fish brain woman listens to that song and starves her husband and says its the 21st century and women should be

equal and men should cook meals for themselves

smh! No wonder they neither have kids nor a man to show for themselves undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
playboy19:

This guy does not seems to get it. Apparently, nobody wants a liability as a wife, so she must work and like I said before, most new-age Nigerian women are educated, so don't get the whole thing twisted bro. Education is a must (even 'em women knows it) and successful career wouldn't be a bad thing but don't go about listening to Beyonce's "to the left, to the left (forgotten the title of that song)"  like someone already said and come back and tell me "Hey Mr. Nigga, no food and sex for you today" just because you feel we are equally and you can do whatever you want.

"do whatever you want"? Are you serious? So if a woman denies you sex then what do you do? force her?

You mad cause she educated and doesn't desire you. Pathetic little man. Grow up.

your so called "new age" nigerian is for a reason, in fact its bringing nigeria out of the dark ages an into the 21st Century.

Education is doing more for Nigeria than these cave man antics.

On one hand, you're proud of the education but on the other she can't be proud of herself? She can't get a job paying more than you? LOL. Your pride is a joke little man.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
Tyra Banks, Oprah Winfrey, and Beyonce Knowles are REPRESENTING the capabilities of women who can do for themselves and do not need OTHERS to survive if they put their mind to it. These women above represent determination, drive, faith, self confidence, and mental endowment that thrush them to excellency. Good job to the ladies that are doing the same thing on this site and off.  cool

Haters are necessary and they makes good laughing targets.   cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
190:

Ever heard the saying that (MOST WOMEN HAS FISH BRAIN)

Apprently beyonce cooks Jay Z's meals before going to the studio

Now someone other fish brain woman listens to that song and starves her husband and says its the 21st century and women should be

equal and men should cook meals for themselves

smh! No wonder they neither have kids nor a man to show for themselves  undecided

It is funny how these "timid" (using your word) ladies of nowadays follow whatever they hear or see in all these pop songs. When Beyonce herself said, she has 2 personality. One is Beyonce and the other is Sasha. Beyonce is the sensible and respectable woman while Sasha is the one you see on stage dancing like a LovePeddler.  Yet, these ladies will still copy whatever the Sasha personality is doing. Evidence is all over Youtube. You'll find them young and old almost naked, shaking their booty to the camera and this same specie expect respect and empowerment from men.

Have you noticed the frontpage of all the magazines nowadays? Ladies getting naked in the name of photo shoot? Western women will come out and tell me there's nothing to it, like its all terrific and same specie expect respect, huh?

SouthChi:

"do whatever you want"? Are you serious? So if a woman denies you sex  then what do you do? force her?

You mad cause she educated and doesn't desire you. Pathetic little man. Grow up.

your so called "new age" nigerian is for a reason, in fact its bringing nigeria out of the dark ages an into the 21st Century.

Education is doing more for Nigeria than these cave man antics.

On one hand, you're proud of the education but on the other she can't be proud of herself? She can't get a job paying more than you? LOL. Your pride is a joke little man.

Alright, now i see the type of man you are. A puppet (now who is the little man?). From your post, i guess it is fair to assume that your wife slaps you at will.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
[size=13pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

The chain has been yanked. cheesy
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
I'm not married and I wouldn't marry a woman that "slaps" men for respecting women.

Blaming successful women for your failures is NOT manly.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
SouthChi:

I'm not married and I wouldn't marry a woman that "slaps" men for respecting women.

Blaming successful women for your failures is NOT manly.

This post isnt bout 1 or 2 successful women

Its bout women knowin their place in the society ( RIGHT BEHIND THE MAN )

thats how it has always been, would continue to be and would ever continue to be angry angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
playboy19:

It is funny how these "timid" (using your word) ladies of nowadays follow whatever they hear or see in all these pop songs. When Beyonce herself said, she has 2 personality. One is Beyonce and the other is Sasha. Beyonce is the sensible and respectable woman while Sasha is the one you see on stage dancing like a LovePeddler.  Yet, these ladies will still copy whatever the Sasha personality is doing. Evidence is all over Youtube. You'll find them young and old almost unclothed, shaking their booty to the camera and this same specie expect respect and empowerment from men.

Have you noticed the frontpage of all the magazines nowadays? Ladies getting unclothed in the name of photo shoot? Western women will come out and tell me there's nothing to it, like its all terrific and same specie expect respect, huh?

Women these days know that the quickest route to stardom is by getting unclothed, doing surgeries and exposing their bum in public

to get noticed, why should we be concerned as long as they continue showing how starched they are, they obviously would be the least of worries

to the men,  You get to see alot of them here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207358.2016.html

No matter what they do, what they achieve or whatever they say

There is Just one role that suits them best --------------------> LEPER [size=38pt] HELPER[/size]
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
Lol--- eyin people yi ma funny ke---

@ TCD-- Touche!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Natasha2(f): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
no no no no no I won't say anything before I pour out my venom no I won't cos my Feminist venom is going to be too much so I'll kindly . . .
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2011
^ see this one-- what important thing can you say in that your yeye kindergarten purple font---?
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

no no no no no I won't say anything before I pour out my venom no I won't cos my Feminist venom is going to be too much so I'll kindly . . .

Babe tell me one last time

Who is JACKPOT, ure cheatin on me angry angry

Hey BABE -- U owe me 2weeks punny for birthday
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Natasha2(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
Babe what I just said is more sensible than everything you've ever said Like you are so dumb, sometimes I just hiss when I see your post  cheesy BTW How are you ?  kiss
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Omolola1(f): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
sighs
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Natasha2(f): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
190:

Babe tell me one last time

Who is JACKPOT, ure cheatin on me angry angry

Hey BABE -- U owe me 2weeks punny for birthday

Jackpot is my older brother believe it or not  undecided
Gosh you are cheating on me right in front of me  angry
XY told me about your B.day like for crying out loud I'm your fiancee and you didn't bother telling me about the party  angry angry angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2011
190:

Women these days know that the quickest route to stardom is by getting unclothed, doing surgeries and exposing their bum in public

to get noticed, why should we be concerned as long as they continue showing how starched they are, they obviously would be the least of worries

to the men,  You get to see alot of them here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207358.2016.html

No matter what they do, what they achieve or whatever they say

There is Just one role that suits them best -------------------->[size=38pt] LEPER HELPER[/size]

Whats interesting to me is how the educated women(that I support) are rarely the ones "showcasing" their sex appeal[ for money ].

How many female doctors and lawyers do you see posing naked for Playboy or stripping in nightclubs ? Probably none.

Whats also interesting is that the way out of oppression is usually coupled with education. And the way out of prostitution is usually education and a job.

However education is what you acknowledge as good but openly condemn the use of education by women because you are a sexist oppressor.

You find it two difficult to crack open an egg or to light the stove. Its an incredible feat for you to mix flour with water. I guess your man-brain is too superior to even make tea.

Grow up. The new era is rising Nigeria too new heights while you are being left behind. Pathetic!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2011
Omolola1:

sighs

Exactly.  

LMAO@Babe  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  "Yeye kindergarten purple font"
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ tashy babe--lol-- that wasn't an impressive come- back! I'm good darling-- u? smiley

@ 190 -- uhn? Hope you had a good one though-
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Natasha2(f): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2011
duh Babe stop trying to praise your self cos you're not better than me in this every time I give you a hit that's what you say to console your self tongue grin Don't worry I would go easy on you bloody back side chaser I e=wonder how you manage with those K shot legs of yours undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

Jackpot is my older brother believe it or not  undecided
Gosh you are cheating on me right in front of me  angry
XY told me about your B.day like for crying out loud I'm your fiancee and you didn't bother telling me about the party  angry angry angry

angry angry

BABE!:

@ tashy babe--lol-- that wasn't an impressive come- back! I'm good darling-- u? smiley

@ 190 -- uhn? Hope you had a good one though-

kiss kiss
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Natasha2(f): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2011
fine and good You can marry Babe I'm glad I had back ups ''more than 1'' I won't miss you tongue
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2011
Lol--Tashy babe you're growing balls o-- oya e don do. You know that's how we roll now.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Natasha2(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
lolz Babe are you tired BTW have I even seen your legs? why are you sad?   grin  undecided tongue  kiss
and who are the we and where are we rolling to? how many times have I told you to stop saying such undecided Mumu gurl have we ever rolled on a bed together angry?
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
BABE has met her match! angry angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
Lol--See dis oponu geh! My legs are not k now-- they're very sexy looking-- who's sad? Msheww-- comot
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
Lol-- it's coz I'm using my phone, and it sucks-- lemme get home!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
@SouthChi,

It appears you do not understand this thread.
Please don't be in such a hurry to ride to the defence of the other s.ex.
I know you want to be seen as a knight in shinning armour,but I suggest you go back and read my first post, carefully so that you can assimilate what I am talking about.
You have been on my case all day trying to j.erk me off(No hom.o)
I am gonna explain it to you just once then I am out.

1.Men and women are created to perform different functions in this life.
2.Women are created FOR men.1st Corinthians chapt11 verses 8 and 9.
3.Women are not prevented from advancing themselves in terms of education or job placement PROVIDED they stick to their God endorsed natural role of being a helper to their men by cooking,washing and warming the beds of their men.
4.Men are to meant to be the providers for the women.
5.However at times Men stray from their women because men by nature are polygamous and find it difficult to stick to one woman.
6.In conclusion the onus is on the woman to prevent her husband from straying by taking care to be submissive,cook his food,wash his clothes,warm his bed and bear his offspring,while he provides for her.

It is not rocket science,and it has been going on for ages and will continue to the universe comes to an end.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Omolola1(f): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2011
Ride on Pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

G / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / Tolotolo Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.