Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? (29070 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by LaSenior: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
because the world is a bad place

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by heyhey2016: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
g
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by meobizy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mscheew.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by gegeor(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
The so called good guys are boring to them i guess

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Kajaard: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because they say the good guys are boring and not exciting like the bad guys.

So they end up dating the bad guys who end up using them like trash and fvcking the living daylights out of them and throw them to the dustbin when they are tired of them ( once they get to evening newspapers stage).

Once it's too late for them ( once even the good guys no longer want them ), they now end up in Shiloh.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na bad gals dey go for bad guys...birds of same feather

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by hopexter(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
Who is a bad guy? grin

A badguy is a guy that is bad cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Thebraveman: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Can't say undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Pumpumking: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:
I've been pondering on this for some time now, do we live in a morally bankrupt society where good values are not considered anymore before dating or marrying someone because there's so much weird behaviour and news nowadays, there's another trend of females going after the toffs and socialites, mostly the harpy and snobs! how about marrying someone you know that has a bright future, I'm not trying to stereotype or profile the entire female gender, we still have a handful of good ones, but the preponderance/vast majority of delusional and misquided ones prefer bad boys for the reasons known to them alone.
Back in school I had a guy that dated countless ladies due to his ruggedness while I struggled to even date one, some ladies don't like calm and gentle guys which is an aberration and anomaly to me.
If good virtues are no longer a consideration, then that explains why we have too many unholesome unions these days and I fear for the future of this country.
So as a lady what are the qualities you look out for in a man? Intelligent and calm guys or cult boys?

The invasion of western civilization into our culture is another problem

Lastly I understand the fact that we all cannot be the same, or behave in a particular way, life is about choices, we all have our preferences regardless of compatibility, but I will also advise young people to be circumspect to avoid sad stories, don't get yourself into an entanglement that will mar your life, be painstaking and wise, there's no need getting into a relationship with someone you're poles apart.

Wishing you a blissful and fabulous Sunday.

Because we more handsomer sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by agnes7(f): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Maybe some people want to test different aspects of things.

Most of them like good, gentle and caring guys but they want to see what is there in the bad guys.

But none of them actually wants to marry a bad guy.There isn't a lady who wants to end up with a low life street fighter who has no manners.

It is like some men who go about sleeping with prostitutes, mentally disabled women on the streets.But they can't marry such women.

A girl who runs after agberos will still want to marry a civilized, caring and well-to-do man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by kaymart: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Laurene: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.
oga this format don cast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by taiwotimitt: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
I met a girl during my service year. I love her, I made my intention known to her. She told me the truth which I considered a red light. She told me that I'm too soft to handle her. I asked her what she meant by that.... I couldn't believe what she's was saying... Na confirm bad guy can handle that girl indeed....

That's why sometimes when I see these so called bad guys treating innocent or bad girl anyhow, I really don't care

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by chatinent: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

After the 'Bad' guys show them pepper finish, dem go cor dey disturb good husband material boys like brother chati nent and I.

We boot them out quickly, we are taken already by sisters of virtues grin grin
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Mogul750: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Bruno3000:
Because they have no purpose in life.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Amanda4life: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
MODERNISATION IS THE PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Trustedpronet: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because we are more truthful than those pretending to be righteous. Ladies knows all that because they have come across both.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because women by default don't like what's good for them, they always dangle the pussy because they feel with that they can tame even lord hades and they derive a special kind of joy when they can control such men. Good guys are not good game.

The other side of it is that women don't have sense.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by 5ThChild: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
They like action
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
taiwotimitt:
I met a girl during my service year. I love her, I made my intention known to her. She told me the truth which I considered a red light. She told me that I'm too soft to handle her. I asked her what she meant by that.... I couldn't believe what she's was saying... Na confirm bad guy can handle that girl indeed....

That's why sometimes when I see these so called bad guys treating innocent or bad girl anyhow, I really don't care
So many of them are confused bro, her exit from your life is actually a respite, so don't feel bad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by geechy: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Use geechy

@op
Real bad guys just act... They are sleeky. Bad guy nà go getters.... Guys wey know Wats up. They go clear you once

Reminds me of my days in school. Don't know if that's where my love for older ladies wey sabi stem from. I no dey follow chewing gum girls o. My babes are in senior classes and they dey coordinate scatter and myself I dey turn up

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Theunbothered: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Being a bad guy is powerful, power is masculine, women are attracted to masculinity.

That's why a guy who is "good" is seen as weak and women hate weakness regardless of what foolish modern day notions of equality might tell you.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by flokii: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Three things attract women.. power, money and fame.

The 'bad guy' is the one with all the fame and popularity in school so they are drawn to him.

It's same thing with security guards, mopols and soldiers.. they bed women easily because of the power associated with their line of work. Same goes for pastors, imams and the likes.

Then you see money.. they can take your wife or girlfriend with money. Hustle o make your fellow man no chance you collect your wife.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by anochuko01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
They explore with bad guys but always wanna settle down with the gentle and calm ones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Things fall apart na woman and woman picture u put up there for the topic, u no get eyes
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na dem sabi. If any lady thinks I would stoop so low to giving her head or taking sex-enhancing drugs or herbs to satisfy her sexually, she don miss it. If it's about orgasm, she would definitely get that unless she's programmed to have it with plate-licking only. I know the so-called bad guys have made most ladies' bodies get used to all sorts of sexual gratifications.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
These are baseless stereotypes formed out of personal dislike of some habits. Some good people smoke, some drink ,others do one or two of the listed. Does that make them bad?

rectitude? Established norms? Lol..... This makes these guys different, mysterious, intriguing and fun. They are out of the normal. grin

Oga most guys that do these shits are bad guys. You and i know them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by GABRIEL6036: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
geechy:
Use geechy

@op
Real bad guys just act... They are sleeky. Bad guy nà go getters.... Guys wey know Wats up. They go clear you once

Reminds me of my days in school. Don't know if that's where my love for older ladies wey sabi stem from. I no dey follow chewing gum girls o. My babes are in senior classes and they dey coordinate scatter and myself I dey turn up
Wahala dey for this your write up ooo, too difficult to comprehend. You don murder English. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by emanobis(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shedrack777:
because na bad guys sweet pass. and na bad guys dey spend money pass. that's why as a man, try and be a bad guy during your youth days before it's time for you to settle down and become a good guy

If only you still remain alive to calm down.
Never use the crowd as your yardstick.

There's this common saying,"if u cnt beat them, u join them; bt being someone that hates crowd stuff, I came up wit mine,"if u cnt beat them, just stay away and avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by olawaley12(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

smokes, drinks, dreads, drugs, I don't care attitude etc grin grin grin
single ladies don't like guys with true emotions towards, but the ones that doesn't care if they're well because the so called guys too get girls plenty for hand way them day manage. Guys like we that are cool that want them will be there caring for their weeping when those guys beat them finish

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Diary Of A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.