Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? (29062 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by tosaino95(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.
You yourself are you a good girl smh undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by tosaino95(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
agnes7:
Maybe some people want to test different aspects of things.

Most of them like good, gentle and caring guys but they want to see what is there in the bad guys.

But none of them actually wants to marry a bad guy.There isn't a lady who wants to end up with a low life street fighter who has no manners.

It is like some men who go about sleeping with prostitutes, mentally disabled women on the streets.But they can't marry such women.

A girl who runs after agberos will still want to marry a civilized, caring and well-to-do man.
Stop writing nonsense grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by tosaino95(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
taiwotimitt:
I met a girl during my service year. I love her, I made my intention known to her. She told me the truth which I considered a red light. She told me that I'm too soft to handle her. I asked her what she meant by that.... I couldn't believe what she's was saying... Na confirm bad guy can handle that girl indeed....

That's why sometimes when I see these so called bad guys treating innocent or bad girl anyhow, I really don't care
You're lucky she tell you the hard truth.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Vanilla4(f): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
tosaino95:
You yourself are you a good girl smh undecided
The character tells.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by imaxx: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
True talk

agnes7:
Maybe some people want to test different aspects of things.

Most of them like good, gentle and caring guys but they want to see what is there in the bad guys.

But none of them actually wants to marry a bad guy.There isn't a lady who wants to end up with a low life street fighter who has no manners.

It is like some men who go about sleeping with prostitutes, mentally disabled women on the streets.But they can't marry such women.

A girl who runs after agberos will still want to marry a civilized, caring and well-to-do man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.