Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? (29067 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by MemoriesAndMe: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

That's what our Nigerian society think is a bad guy

I never said 'good boys' relationship/marriage won't crash. There are millions reasons different marriage/relationship crashed...that's another topic entirely.

What I meant is most the girls that dated/dating 'bad guys' after seeing the heat is too much will run to we good guys cool cool

So, please tell us what makes you consider yourself a "good guy" and why those you consider "bad guys" don't also think they are "good guys" within themselves.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Benzemma(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Some girls of this days, don't consider character either good or bad one. What they consider is your ability to provide for them any time they want. It's after they got married, they will have time to consider character.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Benzemma(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
agnes7:
Maybe some people want to test different aspects of things.

Most of them like good, gentle and caring guys but they want to see what is there in the bad guys.

But none of them actually wants to marry a bad guy.There isn't a lady who wants to end up with a low life street fighter who has no manners.

It is like some men who go about sleeping with prostitutes, mentally disabled women on the streets.But they can't marry such women.

A girl who runs after agberos will still want to marry a civilized, caring and well-to-do man.

May TUNDER fire such girl, who after rendering her life useless with bad nigas, will come to me for relationship!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by NiceMen: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Benzemma:

May TUNDER fire such girl, who after rendering her life useless with bad nigas, will come to me for relationship!

Calm down...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Benzemma:

women are professional liars, there is not one girl that is pure, unless she’s a lesbian, in that case she’ll marry you as a trophy husband and you’ll be lucky if you guys ever have sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by aimmoney9: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Na because bad guys sabi fùckk pass simp....simps are majorly cuckold.....na bad guys dey Bleep most simps wives
Who come dey bleep bad guys wives?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Benzemma(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Richandsimple:
Bad parenting and poverty at play.

Nothing like generational curses,don't let anyone play with ur mind.If the son fails to bring up his son properly,the likelihood increases.Not a curse but as a consequence of his inaction.

Come do you know that your comment has missed road?

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by victooman: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
ojuu4u:

Let them be deceiving themselves, adage say empty barrel makes loudest noise! When "gragra boy opportune to sex 1 or 2 girls he would be talking as if, he had sex with every girl, in fact, even the girl he never see her pant he would tell "mumus (whose what their ears only want to hear is how guys fucck and maltreat girls) and the ediot" would believe him, this typical nairalander u re referring to now, when he goes back to his hood ,he would say he sex all corper girls in the camp and mumus" would believe hook, line and sinker, even though he did not see ordinary color of tip of a single corper's pant.
l swear, people wey dey easily see toto fvck, na fine guys, funny guys no be clown o, and rich guys, this tout bad boy mentality no dey bring women, nairaland is just different from reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Kingsnova: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Palema007 post=107222662 [/quote]

Looking at your moniker and your comments, I must say I'm disappointed.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Shedrack777: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Innobee99:
I definitely can't pick a point here
if you're unable to pick a point here, then, i'm sorry to say you're a SIMPle good guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Innobee99(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shedrack777:
if you're unable to pick a point here, then, i'm sorry to say you're a SIMPle good guy

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Dpundict: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmao....At going out when she wants to uncloth.. grin grin

Another angle to spot mr nice guys..Ladies will visit you, na card and Ludo una go begin play..like for real? undecided

The worst is the guys that engage a lady with a football conversation...Even on a date angry
Huge turn off lipsrsealed

A man talks his way into a ladies heart...

Chai! So as you were treating the babe like a sister, One guy man was collecting her Ifeoma from behind.. grin grin And in that case, such guys No go mercy for her...Na rounds upon rounds anytime strength permit with bitter drinks grin

Reminds me of a certain babe, I was with, one SIMPle man was sending her text like one newly promoted junior pastor sent to a remote branch to preach......Babe wey dey happy where she dey, simp dey send secondary school love text..grin grin

Some men need to get orientation and re- oriented again and again... cheesy

I still regret missing the opportunity because she was hippy bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Most bad guys are endowed. tongue
Why did you upload your nude pic?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
elantraceey:
It goes both ways. Guys prefer bad ladies too and will most of the time exploit, manipulate, deceive the good girls that comes their way and still keep the bad ones if not why will a man be with someone that'll willingly keep a relationship a married man?

If only good people can just find themselves and bad people find themselves, let everyone be at peace but life is so crooked it happens 1 in 100.

You're right dear
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
agnes7:
Maybe some people want to test different aspects of things.

Most of them like good, gentle and caring guys but they want to see what is there in the bad guys.

But none of them actually wants to marry a bad guy.There isn't a lady who wants to end up with a low life street fighter who has no manners.

It is like some men who go about sleeping with prostitutes, mentally disabled women on the streets.But they can't marry such women.

A girl who runs after agberos will still want to marry a civilized, caring and well-to-do man.

You're right dear
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

After the 'Bad' guys show them pepper finish, dem go cor dey disturb good husband material boys like brother chatinent and I.

We boot them out quickly, we are taken already by sisters of virtues grin grin
Hahahhahahaha please consider them for marriage na, after cultist drill the Hol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Damidave1124:
They want somebody who can handle their madness. A good man/simp will always want to please them all the time, but a bad guy does not send them, once the f up, they'll move to the next available bitch
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
yeman2012:
Because na bad guys dey hang dere legs..the way dem want.. grin
Good guys are mad
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
uptownemmygee:
When I was a nigga with dread and steady kpoli, girls always troop around us, party, foursome nah normal normal and we no dey pay money self oo. But now that I'm calm, I don't even have one single GF
Hahahhahahaha that gender!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dpundict:
In my 100 level days, a girl I was toasting during diploma in another university as her course mate told me I was boring to be with because I housed her for 14 days, bought her #350 breakfast and dinner daily but when she wants to UnCloth I would go out after she requested me to do so the first time. Little later, she started acting funny unknown to me a 400 level guy was already banging the shit out of her in the name of showing her round the school and helping her through clearance.
That "you are boring to be with" statement changed me but I don't do anything forcefully. If I make advances and a lady turns me down then na sister she go be be dat but shi shi she no go see even if she is seeing me with cash.
I simply dumped that simp I was raised to be.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
victooman:
bro l tire o, how many toto all this street tout they fvck self,, come to Abuja here na gentle calm guys dey fvck clean women,, even the service l just round up, l stayed in the family house, a boy called osanjo is the typical example of the nairaland bad boy, yet out of all the girls in that house my guy no see toto fvck, na still them brother sam and Stanley dey fvck those girls
Hahahhahahaha is he a good guy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Is OP a simp?
Haha
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmao....At going out when she wants to uncloth.. grin grin

Another angle to spot mr nice guys..Ladies will visit you, na card and Ludo una go begin play..like for real? undecided

The worst is the guys that engage a lady with a football conversation...Even on a date angry
Huge turn off lipsrsealed
Lol mumu Dey work uncle they chop
A man talks his way into a ladies heart...

Chai! So as you were treating the babe like a sister, One guy man was collecting her Ifeoma from behind.. grin grin And in that case, such guys No go mercy for her...Na rounds upon rounds anytime strength permit with bitter drinks grin

Reminds me of a certain babe, I was with, one SIMPle man was sending her text like one newly promoted junior pastor sent to a remote branch to preach......Babe wey dey happy where she dey, simp dey send secondary school love text..grin grin

Some men need to get orientation and re- oriented again and again... cheesy

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by NWAODOGWU(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2021
https://ld-video.xyz/3468263608106110/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OvertheTop(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Palema007:
There is no lines to read between here, you gave your definition of bad boys to the question asked.

I never personalized that,did I? Here I am trying to help you guys understand why some ladies go for your so called bad boys. But what do I get in return? Assumptions and incoherent babbles.

Some of you are so difficult to reason with.

That's Mystery....
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by samtol4(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.
how do you define a " bad guy." ?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dpundict:

I still regret missing the opportunity because she was hippy bro
Lol...

Too many beautiful decent ladies out there...Never you regret..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Vanilla4(f): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
samtol4:
how do you define a " bad guy." ?
Someone who lives carefree in social vices and ignorant one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OvertheTop(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Benzemma:

They will o.....

and tell You: No sex Until Marriage....and you will be deceived that that is the real Deal grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by geechy: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

Wahala dey for this your write up ooo, too difficult to comprehend. You don murder English. grin

Abobi !!

I am learning the pidgin pattern. Guess I'll have to switch to full English mode
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Ayomide25(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.