Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? (29065 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Richandsimple: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bad parenting and poverty at play.

Nothing like generational curses,don't let anyone play with ur mind.If the son fails to bring up his son properly,the likelihood increases.Not a curse but as a consequence of his inaction.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by popefuse(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
How many times guys will be asking this same question you have already know the answers already. If been a good guy not fetching u gurls then turn to be a bad guy na. What stopping you. You can't force a lady to love a good guy even though it might not end well that her own biz. I don't like a guyman asking this question is just like you are begging gurls to like you being a good man. Nigga nothing can change this notion it them choice man, just do whatever will bring gurls to you. Who cares

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by GauRanTor(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:

Na wa 4 you oo, is it all about sexual prowess and who told you that good guys cannot Bleep well? good guys respect women's bodies than bad ones, so don't try to normalise and rationalize such noisome behaviour.

Lol,when it comes to sex women don't want a gentleman or nice guy they want to be rough handled just the way a bad guy does.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ThickSharon123(f): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:
I've been pondering on this for some time now, do we live in a morally bankrupt society where good values are not considered anymore before dating or marrying someone because there's so much weird behaviour and news nowadays, there's another trend of females going after the toffs and socialites, mostly the harpy and snobs! how about marrying someone you know that has a bright future, I'm not trying to stereotype or profile the entire female gender, we still have a handful of good ones, but the preponderance/vast majority of delusional and misquided ones prefer bad boys for the reasons known to them alone.
Back in school I had a guy that dated countless ladies due to his ruggedness while I struggled to even date one, some ladies don't like calm and gentle guys which is an aberration and anomaly to me.
If good virtues are no longer a consideration, then that explains why we have too many unholesome unions these days and I fear for the future of this country.
So as a lady what are the qualities you look out for in a man? Intelligent and calm guys or cult boys?

The invasion of western civilization into our culture is another problem

Lastly I understand the fact that we all cannot be the same, or behave in a particular way, life is about choices, we all have our preferences regardless of compatibility, but I will also advise young people to be circumspect to avoid sad stories, don't get yourself into an entanglement that will mar your life, be painstaking and wise, there's no need getting into a relationship with someone you're poles apart.

Wishing you a blissful and fabulous Sunday.

Most bad guys are endowed. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Most bad guys are endowed. tongue
Lol, Please tell me more, are you currently dating one?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by NiceMen: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:
I've been pondering on this for some time now, do we live in a morally bankrupt society where good values are not considered anymore before dating or marrying someone because there's so much weird behaviour and news nowadays, there's another trend of females going after the toffs and socialites, mostly the harpy and snobs! how about marrying someone you know that has a bright future, I'm not trying to stereotype or profile the entire female gender, we still have a handful of good ones, but the preponderance/vast majority of delusional and misquided ones prefer bad boys for the reasons known to them alone.
Back in school I had a guy that dated countless ladies due to his ruggedness while I struggled to even date one, some ladies don't like calm and gentle guys which is an aberration and anomaly to me.
If good virtues are no longer a consideration, then that explains why we have too many unholesome unions these days and I fear for the future of this country.
So as a lady what are the qualities you look out for in a man? Intelligent and calm guys or cult boys?

Lastly I understand the fact that we all cannot be the same, or behave in a particular way, life is about choices, we all have our preferences regardless of compatibility, but I will also advise young people to be circumspect to avoid sad stories, don't get yourself into an entanglement that will mar your life, be painstaking and wise, there's no need getting into a relationship with someone you're poles apart.

Women dont like bad boys, they like men who exude masculinity in the sense that you act more like man when the needs arises because men are meant to lead women.

This is why when you are yes yes yes man to a lady, while you think you are pleasing her, you are showing a very unmanly trait that isnt supposed to be.

A man has to be firm and has a mind of his own.

For instance, if a girl tells you let's just be friends when you ask her out by making your feelings known, you dont accept it. You should reject it.

Once you accept the friendship, you have shown weakness and you will never get that lady to date you, further hurting yourself even more.

The idea is to be MAN...act like a MAN... be unpredictable and never let her know you too well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:

you make a post about good gehs loving bad boys and sum it up with a picture of two women in bed. How does that correlate?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:

It’s not really about being bad or good it’s about being boring or not. Most good guys are boring and nobody wants that especially during the early period of dating where there a lot of competition or demands for attention.

It’s a natural gravitation bt these days sadly it’s about money even if ur boring ur money can’t be boring bt then u might be attracting the wrong kind of people if not careful. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Kajaard: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

you make a post about good gehs loving bad boys and sum it up with a picture of two women in bed. How does that correlate?

I thought I was the only one who saw that, Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by smalldoctor: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Is becos them nor dey read books. 95% girls nor get Common sense. Shiorrrr
God1000:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by zcee: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
When those bad guys f#k and dump finish while the good guys are chasing after them,nxt thing you will hear is men are scum..

Ndi nzuzu!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bad guys are reckless and have a lot of action in them that interest some young ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by TABATA(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dat one na normal level
Girls want who go fight for Dem in any situation
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Me I don’t prefer bad guys oo biko. I no get energy for stress. I no like stress at all grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Datedoboy: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Girls love power, drama, attention and excitement.
Whether you are a good guy or not, they will like you once you display these things but you must not display them all the time. Sometimes act hot and at other times,act cold.

So good guys out there, don't change your personality because of any girl

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by uptownemmygee(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Na because bad guys sabi fùckk pass simp....simps are majorly cuckold.....na bad guys dey Bleep most simps wives

Gbam, you said it all
When wisdom wine don take charge for the vain, with excess food for belle nah Marathon bleeping with steady soundtrack from the baby till she cum multiple
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by chubinwa(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
I totally agree with the person who said it's because they can spend much on a girl. This is true because bad guys has no future plan. They prefer to spend all they got for a momentary pleasure.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by cbrezy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shedrack777:
because na bad guys sweet pass. and na bad guys dey spend money pass. that's why as a man, try and be a bad guy during your youth days before it's time for you to settle down and become a good guy

I wish I can be bad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by uptownemmygee(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
When I was a nigga with dread and steady kpoli, girls always troop around us, party, foursome nah normal normal and we no dey pay money self oo. But now that I'm calm, I don't even have one single GF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.
grin I don't believe you. Is that you on your dp with nose rings

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by yahmohy27: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
Na the ones wey never see anything for life.
You are right to some extent
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Richandsimple:
Bad parenting and poverty at play.

Nothing like generational curses,don't let anyone play with ur mind.If the son fails to bring up his son properly,the likelihood increases.Not a curse but as a consequence of his inaction.

For this thread?

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ojuu4u(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
taiwotimitt:
I met a girl during my service year. I love her, I made my intention known to her. She told me the truth which I considered a red light. She told me that I'm too soft to handle her. I asked her what she meant by that.... I couldn't believe what she's was saying... Na confirm bad guy can handle that girl indeed....

That's why sometimes when I see these so called bad guys treating innocent or bad girl anyhow, I really don't care

And you think you are not misinterpreted tough guy to bad guy?

Meanwhile, how many of such ladies that told you she wants bad guys that made you generalised and believed in illogical assumption.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by GABRIEL6036: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyway, let me add my own opinions......
Girls like bad guys to good ones because
1. Sex
2. Secured/high level of confidence
3. Afraid of commitment
4. Low self esteem
5. Build a relationship
6 Mundane and underwhelming.

I will explain each point listed above starting from the least, I know some women knew this point am about to reveal is true and nothing but true. grin grin

Mundane and underwhelming
many women find themselves liking a bad boy as a way to break free from their monotonous relationship history. For instance, if you're used to being with safe, predictable, and seemingly boring guys in the past, a bad boy can provide a thrilling new deviation from this dull and dry norm. Plus, bad boys can actually provide you with a new perspective and give you more insight into yourself and your values, as well as what you want in a partner going forward. In other words, dating someone who isn't necessarily your typical type is a great way to challenge your usual thinking and gain a new point of view while simultaneously giving you the opportunity to get in touch with your own relationship goals.

Build a relationship
In many instances, women often fall for the bad boy because they believe they can change his rebellious and Renegade ways.
Many women are under the false impression that they can fix a bad boy's tendencies and mold him into the caring, considerate, and committed person they want him to be, esp. Church goer grin

Low self esteem
Another reason why women like bad boys is simply due to the high levels of confidence these men exude.
people who feel good about themselves and have high self-esteem can appear more physically attractive to others. Specifically, a bad boy's highly confident demeanor helps him look even more handsome and appealing to the women around him, being extremely confident can help people attract a higher number of romantic partners while simultaneously helping them to dissuade others from competing with them for these potential love interests. In other words, a bad boy's confident nature helps him attract and appeal to more women while also deterring other men from competing with him for the affection and attention of these women.

Afraid of commitment
In many cases, women end up falling for men who are unable to commit because these women are actually afraid of commitment themselves. And by being with bad boys who refuse to settle down, these women avoid the risk of getting hurt because they already know from the outset of their relationship that their time together will be short-lived.

Secured/high level of confidence
Some women actually stem from their innate desire to get attention from others. In fact, acting in a dramatic way shifts the focus of those around them directly onto their self and causes them to dote over them, care for them, and pull them out of crisis mode because of the confidence of dating a feared guy.

Sex
Women tend to love bad boys who often ooze a kind of sex appeal that keeps them intrigued. Like tough and rough sex.
Bad boys gives them a kind of sex that actually takes them to climax. grin

;DAwon clitoral circle empire grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ojuu4u(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s not really about being bad or good it’s about being boring or not. Most good guys are boring and nobody wants that especially during the early period of dating where there a lot of competition or demands for attention.

It’s a natural gravitation bt these days sadly it’s about money even if ur boring ur money can’t be boring bt then u might be attracting the wrong kind of people if not careful. Lolz

Soooo, boring is another word for good and not boring is synonym to bad?

Nairalander' guys with unrefined ways of reasonings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by elantraceey(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
It goes both ways. Guys prefer bad ladies too and will most of the time exploit, manipulate, deceive the good girls that comes their way and still keep the bad ones if not why will a man be with someone that'll willingly keep a relationship a married man?

If only good people can just find themselves and bad people find themselves, let everyone be at peace but life is so crooked it happens 1 in 100.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Dpundict: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
In my 100 level days, a girl I was toasting during diploma in another university as her course mate told me I was boring to be with because I housed her for 14 days, bought her #350 breakfast and dinner daily but when she wants to UnCloth I would go out after she requested me to do so the first time. Little later, she started acting funny unknown to me a 400 level guy was already banging the shit out of her in the name of showing her round the school and helping her through clearance.
That "you are boring to be with" statement changed me but I don't do anything forcefully. If I make advances and a lady turns me down then na sister she go be be dat but shi shi she no go see even if she is seeing me with cash.
I simply dumped that simp I was raised to be.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ojuu4u(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
elantraceey:
It goes both ways. Guys prefer bad ladies too and will most of the time exploit, manipulate, deceive the good girls that comes their way and still keep the bad ones if not why will a man be with someone that'll willingly keep a relationship a married man?

If only good people can just find themselves and bad people find themselves, let everyone be at peace but life is so crooked it happens 1 in 100.

Madam, any girl who wants to be seeing or going out with bad boys, she herself is bad girl, she wants guy to fight like garage boys for her course, check her very well. Any girl that comfortable going and drinking with guy who smokes cannabis and having questionable characters she is bad as well, such attitude can go together with same fellow and stop being generalising such girl for every girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by smokeyupu(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Safety first?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by elantraceey(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
ojuu4u:

Madam, any girl who wants to be seeing or going out with bad boys, she herself is bad girl, she wants you to fight like garage boys for her cause, check her very well, any girl that comfortable going and drinking with guy who smokes cannabis and doing questionable character she is bad, such attitude can go together with same fellow and stop generalised such girl for every girl.

You have zero understanding of my comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ojuu4u(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
elantraceey:

Zero understanding? Perhaps you urself doesn't understand ur comment

Read the bolded

You can only going out and predate someone with same attitude like u ma
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Bahamas95(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Birds of the same kinda feather flock together, no good girl would prefer a bad guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.