Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? (29057 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Karleb(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
elantraceey:

You have zero understanding of my comment.

Don't mind that fellow.

Same applies to guys too like you rightly stated. Some men would kill to have an half naked woman while neglecting a properly dressed one.

It's the reason a lot of ladies dress seductively because it always works.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Basicend: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Theunbothered:
Being a bad guy is powerful, power is masculine, women are attracted to masculinity.

That's why a guy who is "good" is seen as weak and women hate weakness regardless of what foolish modern day notions of equality might tell you.

You don't need to be a bad guy to be powerful.

There are many powerful men that are gentle.. . Is Adeboye, Kumuyi Sanwo olu etc not powerful?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
ojuu4u:

Soooo, boring is another word for good and not boring is synonym to bad?

Nairalander' guys with unrefined ways of reasonings.

Ure not a very realistic person and Ure clouded by ur emotions which made u misread my points.

I said most good guys easily fall into in the boring category cos they chill in their comfort zones social wise bt some don’t.

Those who fall into this boring category are the ones who cry about not getting female attention they want. That’s just the facts any anything else is emotional tantrums which I would advice to rather channel to improving or learning social interaction.

Bad boys are interesting bt also problematic and that’s their down side by the problems don’t show at the beginning of the relationship until when these innocent gals are in neck deep sometimes sadly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by justmondris: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because they felt there is something they are missing.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ojuu4u(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Ure not a very realistic person and Ure clouded by ur emotions which made u misread my points.

I said most good guys easily fall into in the boring category cos they chill in their comfort zones social wise bt some don’t.

Those who fall into this boring category are the ones who cry about not getting female attention they want. That’s just the facts any anything else is emotional tantrums which I would advice to rather channel to improving or learning social interaction.

Bad boys are interesting bt also problematic and that’s their down side by the problems don’t show at the beginning of the relationship until when these innocent gals are in neck deep sometimes sadly.

You re free to go back and read ur comment, it will do u good.

You are the one who made emphasy on boring in relationship,

Meanwhile, how did bad boys interesting? Weed they smoke? Public fight? Insulting and disrespecting elders? Let me know area you find them interesting?

You guys should learn how to talk in case of those who know how to listening to words coming out from ur mouth.

Infact, how many girls have u seen going out with bad boys comparing to how good guys In relationships?

When you see one or two examples, you exaggerated and generalised it as common occurrences.

O boy ! Try to do findings of leaders in students fellowship on campus and bad guys , who date girls most?

You can also check effico and cultist and tell me who bang more .
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by victooman: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
ojuu4u:

Meanwhile, how did bad boys interesting? Weed they smoke? Public fight? Insulting and disrespecting elders? Let me know area you find it interesting.

You guys should learn how to talk in case of those who know how to listening to words coming out from ur mind.

Infact, how many girls have u see going out with bad boys comparing to how good guys In relationships?

When you see one or two examples, u exaggerated and generalised it as common occurrences.

O boy ! Try to do findings of leaders in students fellowship on campus and bad guys , who date girls most?

bro l tire o, how many toto all this street tout they fvck self,, come to Abuja here na gentle calm guys dey fvck clean women,, even the service l just round up, l stayed in the family house, a boy called osanjo is the typical example of the nairaland bad boy, yet out of all the girls in that house my guy no see toto fvck, na still them brother sam and Stanley dey fvck those girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by jaxxy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
ojuu4u:

Meanwhile, how did bad boys interesting? Weed they smoke? Public fight? Insulting and disrespecting elders? Let me know area you find it interesting.

You guys should learn how to talk in case of those who know how to listening to words coming out from ur mind.

Infact, how many girls have u see going out with bad boys comparing to how good guys In relationships?

When you see one or two examples, u exaggerated and generalised it as common occurrences.

1st off I didn’t generalize anything, the op and many others have faced such issues time and again.

2ndly who told u bad guys must smoke weed and disrespect elders?? Bad boys doesn’t mean a wayward kid pls. grin there are matured guys that are bad boys and good gals get attracted to them mosttimes until they see the areas they don’t like. Attraction is a law it’s not something u wish and it happens.

3rdly who told u everybody in church is a saint?? Some are more aware than others And also in church settings because there are no bad boys coming around the gals there make due with what’s around them. When they get opportunity to meet certain types of bad guys she’s gone or confused.

Certainly there are gals that don’t mind good boys even if they are boring bt they are not the top cadres of gals. Probably the below average ones that love the ordinary and basic things.

Even the good gals in fellowship will only go for the exceptional brothers not the boring clingy ones even if they are good. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Vanilla4(f): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
NewSoul:

grin I don't believe you. Is that you on your dp with nose rings
What! It's true, okay I know this guy that doesn't talk that much. He said he was down for something serious or something like that... Found out he wasn't single at all, he doesn't even put effort at all and stuff like that. I don't think anyone needs a bad man.

I got the ring during a night out with the girls. My younger sister never admit it looks cool.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Me I don’t prefer bad guys oo biko. I no get energy for stress. I no like stress at all grin

One nicotine addict nigga down the street is probably riding that cunt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by AROMA1975: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because women like adventure and a man who they feel can protect them.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by AROMA1975: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Some women I mean to say
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

One nicotine addict nigga down the street is probably riding that cunt.

You wish grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by godofuck231: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2021
“Yeah the bad boys are always catching my eye
(Ooh way, ooh wah)
I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind
(Ooh way, ooh wah)
Even though I know they're no good for me
It's the risk I take for the chemistry
With the bad boys always catching my eye
(Ooh way, ooh way, ooh wah)
O-o-o-ooh, bad boys“

No matter how gentle you are or though , if you do not listen to wisdom and lyrics of art you will never understand women , the keyword there is CHEMISTRY women get turned on by bad boy moves , mystery keeps them curious and it always end in bed , the question left
Now is how bad does she need you to be?

The last pic had female wardens on heat

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by godofuck231: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Most women prefer dark desires , it keeps the fire burning and the chemicals rushing in their brains

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by jimcaddy(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Ladies like bad guys because they think in their little heads that bad guys give them protection, bad guys are other ladies' favourites. Bad guys treat them like b*****s.. Truth is most ladies don't know what they actually want. They allow emotions to sway them to wherever.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ggnas(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Bad guys are always ready to talk to any girl. Not scared of who she is or her status. Most good lack have low self esteem. And girls respect courage alot. That's just it.

If you talk am she go gree for you too. But fear won't allow you do that
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 1:32am On Nov 01, 2021
God1000:

Any guy that doesn't care about rectitude and established norms, guys that engage in anti social behaviour
Na so... grin

The sabi boys you and the society refer to as bad guys are chill and coordinated guys..With full knowledge and understanding of life to a level.

They are never boring if you are around them..Very bold guys with balls...Mainly alpha males.
Confident and courageous guy..
A man becomes more attractive with being confident and courageous...Your esteem will be super... smiley smiley smiley

The good guys/ mr Nice guys of the society are mostly boring and beta males.
Their knowledge is one way traffic...probably that their course of study and nothing else...Very boring guys.. lipsrsealed

You are fun when you have little Ideas about everything, it helps a man make contributions to almost every conversation.

And to sabi run paroles.

This will never end soon even if you assemble all the daddy GOs to preach the scriptures. ..It has been there from time immemorial...Most ladies will prefer a lively sabi man to a boring mr nice guy... grin

This question reminds me of a similar question of why do bad girls marry quicker than good decent ones who are mostly indoors.. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 1:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Oglock:
The op is right but it doesn't change the fact that
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
grin grin

Is OP a simp?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by bepositive11: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2021
God1000:
I've been pondering on this for some time now, do we live in a morally bankrupt society where good values are not considered anymore before dating or marrying someone because there's so much weird behaviour and news nowadays, there's another trend of females going after the toffs and socialites, mostly the harpy and snobs! how about marrying someone you know that has a bright future, I'm not trying to stereotype or profile the entire female gender, we still have a handful of good ones, but the preponderance/vast majority of delusional and misquided ones prefer bad boys for the reasons known to them alone.
Back in school I had a guy that dated countless ladies due to his ruggedness while I struggled to even date one, some ladies don't like calm and gentle guys which is an aberration and anomaly to me.
If good virtues are no longer a consideration, then that explains why we have too many unholesome unions these days and I fear for the future of this country.
So as a lady what are the qualities you look out for in a man? Intelligent and calm guys or cult boys?

The invasion of western civilization into our culture is another problem

Lastly I understand the fact that we all cannot be the same, or behave in a particular way, life is about choices, we all have our preferences regardless of compatibility, but I will also advise young people to be circumspect to avoid sad stories, don't get yourself into an entanglement that will mar your life, be painstaking and wise, there's no need getting into a relationship with someone you're poles apart.

Wishing you a blissful and fabulous Sunday.

Women who like bad boys are broken psychologically

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 1:42am On Nov 01, 2021
shogsman:
It's basic biology, shying away from this modern brouhaha, deep down a woman want to be told what to do and controlled by a stern man who appears to be devoid of basic emotions.
When an alpha male expresses love to them they feel lucky simply because the guy in question won't normally express or give attention to just any woman.
Same reason almost every woman like getting their As$ smacked, holding their hairs from behind during sex
Word!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2021
taiwotimitt:
I met a girl during my service year. I love her, I made my intention known to her. She told me the truth which I considered a red light. She told me that I'm too soft to handle her. I asked her what she meant by that.... I couldn't believe what she's was saying... Na confirm bad guy can handle that girl indeed....

That's why sometimes when I see these so called bad guys treating innocent or bad girl anyhow, I really don't care
Chai...Why let her go?

She wanted you to toughen a bit...To handle her craze..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by shortgun(m): 1:47am On Nov 01, 2021
agnes7:
Maybe some people want to test different aspects of things.

Most of them like good, gentle and caring guys but they want to see what is there in the bad guys.

But none of them actually wants to marry a bad guy.There isn't a lady who wants to end up with a low life street fighter who has no manners.

It is like some men who go about sleeping with prostitutes, mentally disabled women on the streets.But they can't marry such women.

A girl who runs after agberos will still want to marry a civilized, caring and well-to-do man.
I had to read all messages to this last page of this thread to see if anyone quoted your comment.

You are getting the bad thing wrong.
Bad boys are not touts, lowlifers or broke boys like you think. These are boys/men who live a lifestyle that needs fixing; one way or the other. Girls find these set of males interesting.
e.g A boy from a rich home who doesn't take his studies serious.
A pastor's son who spokes weed.
A married man who cheats on his beautiful wife.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by bigbossila: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Well said bro. But this is the reality. Nigerians lady don't have any no purpose in life apart from raising kids and cooking.. never mind them please.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Dpundict:
In my 100 level days, a girl I was toasting during diploma in another university as her course mate told me I was boring to be with because I housed her for 14 days, bought her #350 breakfast and dinner daily but when she wants to UnCloth I would go out after she requested me to do so the first time. Little later, she started acting funny unknown to me a 400 level guy was already banging the shit out of her in the name of showing her round the school and helping her through clearance.
That "you are boring to be with" statement changed me but I don't do anything forcefully. If I make advances and a lady turns me down then na sister she go be be dat but shi shi she no go see even if she is seeing me with cash.
I simply dumped that simp I was raised to be.
Lmao....At going out when she wants to uncloth.. grin grin

Another angle to spot mr nice guys..Ladies will visit you, na card and Ludo una go begin play..like for real? undecided

The worst is the guys that engage a lady with a football conversation...Even on a date angry
Huge turn off lipsrsealed

A man talks his way into a ladies heart...

Chai! So as you were treating the babe like a sister, One guy man was collecting her Ifeoma from behind.. grin grin And in that case, such guys No go mercy for her...Na rounds upon rounds anytime strength permit with bitter drinks grin

Reminds me of a certain babe, I was with, one SIMPle man was sending her text like one newly promoted junior pastor sent to a remote branch to preach......Babe wey dey happy where she dey, simp dey send secondary school love text..grin grin

Some men need to get orientation and re- oriented again and again... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by bigcasava1(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Shedrack777:
because na bad guys sweet pass. and na bad guys dey spend money pass. that's why as a man, try and be a bad guy during your youth days before it's time for you to settle down and become a good guy
but don't forget that your past will find you out.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 2:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Bahamas95:
Birds of the same kinda feather flock together, no good girl would prefer a bad guy.
Delusions.. grin

Face reality before life start happening...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Piptocoin: 2:11am On Nov 01, 2021
It is the same way good guys love and prefer bad girls to good girls. Take bbnaija Angel for example. She will ruin thousands of relationships if she wishes. Guys see her as a sexual dynamite, a sexual adventurer and they love these qualities of hers...they will ditch good girls for her in a heartbeat even though they know she has no loyal bone in her body. Weird, don't you think?

However, there are good guys and girls who will only gravitate towards each other. Again, if you are a christian, you don't have a problem when you can seek God to provide a wife or husband for you. God will handpick a fresh flower from his best garden for you. The rest can go after dry leaves (bad boys/girls).

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Bahamas95(m): 2:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Delusions.. grin

Face reality before life start happening...
Oga no good girl in her right senses would date a bad guy, that means she is just pretending to be good. If she is dating him with the intention of changing him I will understand. But it's a 50-50 thing, it's either she succeeds or the guy would influence her negatively.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Munzy14(m): 2:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Bahamas95:
Oga no good girl in her right senses would date a bad guy, that means she is just pretending to be good. If she is dating him with the intention of changing him I will understand. But it's a 50-50 thing, it's either she succeeds or the guy would influence her negatively.
Nigerians are common with pretence na.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Theevilone(m): 3:34am On Nov 01, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Read between the lines, it's a joke like that is the Nigerian mentality of bad guys...I do all except the dreads...not anymore, police use me shine that year

Mysterious shebi?? grin grin

Don't come and open thread later saying your mysterious lover has been bringing mystery to you grin grin later

What are you saying, is pastor CHRIS Oyakhilomi and the rest of divorced people both prominent and non prominent people all bad boys ?

For your notice bad boys also have successful relationship.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by CHoccolaTE: 3:45am On Nov 01, 2021
See them gathered here as usual

Any thread directed at women must attract frustrated bitter males.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by ojuu4u(m): 4:44am On Nov 01, 2021
victooman:
bro l tire o, how many toto all this street tout they fvck self,, come to Abuja here na gentle calm guys dey fvck clean women,, even the service l just round up, l stayed in the family house, a boy called osanjo is the typical example of the nairaland bad boy, yet out of all the girls in that house my guy no see toto fvck, na still them brother sam and Stanley dey fvck those girls

Let them be deceiving themselves, adage says empty barrel makes loudest noise! When "gragra boy opportune to sex 1 or 2 girls he would be talking as if, he sex every girl in the town, in fact, even the girl he never see her pant he would tell "mumus (those what their ears only want to hear is how guys fucck and maltreat girls) and the ediot" would believe him, this typical nairalander u re referring to now, when he goes back to his hood ,he would say he sex all corper girls in the camp and mumus" would believe hook, line and sinker, even though he did not see ordinary color of tip of a single corper's pant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.