Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28153 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.

Okay, this is a comic relief for me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by lasisi69(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The loyalty, love, support and peace of mind, it is priceless I swear.
premium tears loading cheesy Quote me when it happens cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Teripaul(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Debbe:
M enjoying maself
¤
¤
¤
Hehehe. . Evil Grin grin How will u be enjoyin urself? U be lesbian?

BTW Complete setting up ur profile u luk lyk someone that is impersonating someone. cheesy
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
You talking about relationship with shiiiithole ladies right? Okay wait I'm coming hun.....

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Bahamas95(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
nextstep:

My broda, village people gats her on speed dial. It's just she's coded for now. No worry, your eye go clear once you marry.
Lol, if you're looking for that perfect woman that means you won't get married.....I have dated several girls so I can differentiate between the fake and real deal.

I am not saying she is 100% but I can tolerate her unlike others. Even me sef I am not 100%, marriage is all about tolerance......On a scale of ten if she scores seven I ain't got no problem with it.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
od501:

Shey u geh work lidis?! No go carry ur unemployment body spoil some guy career.

Lmao...
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
GoldenSpec:
You are not smart �

Lmao...
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by noah24(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Op nor ask useless question.... I dey date bicos olosho na 10k a night....
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.

grin grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Coded081(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
1 to 10
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bahamas95:
Lol, if you're looking for that perfect woman that means you won't get married.....I have dated several girls so I can differentiate between the fake and real deal.

I am not saying she is 100% but I can tolerate her unlike others. Even me sef I am not 100%, marriage is all about tolerance......On a scale of ten if she scores seven I ain't got no problem with it.

That Is It, You have to select and choose your own problem and headache and start living with It. There Is no two ways about It. Only "FEW STRONG MEN" can live alone without WoMEN. Most Men can't live without WoMEN but Most WoMEN can live fantastically without Men. Adios.....

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Coded081(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Karleb post=107506021]

U lied, all Nigerian girls are not liability
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by GUNITGuy: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Abujason: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

Toto.
That’s it.
grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm currently in a peaceful, stress-free relationship. A "mind your business" kind of relationship. If you are able to keep this kind of relationship for a long time, you might find fault with any other relationship that doesn't give you peace of mind.
Please for those who are single and needing someone to start a serious relationship with, make sure you find yourself. Make sure you are comfortable with being alone, make sure you love yourself enough. If not, don't go and join yourself withj someone's son or daughter and frustrate them with your low self esteem and bitterness. This is because if your are not happy being alone, you won't be happy being with someone, especially someone you didn't grow up with. The worst kind of loneliness strikes when the great expectations you had about being with someone is not met.

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
lasisi69:
premium tears loading cheesy Quote me when it happens cheesy
Premium tears? A lot of people said the same thing but the peace of mind baba is experiencing is outta this world. Baba go selotape permanently very soon.

Baba don do intro, pay dowry like this o

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by lasisi69(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Premium tears? A lot of people said the same thing but the peace of mind baba is experiencing is outta this world. Baba go selotape permanently very soon.

Baba, don do intro, pay dowry like this o
lol... congratulations then cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
No relationship grin grin grin grin
Still trusting God to give me a wonderful life partner this year...HE is capable

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Aguiyimba(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Confusion
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by bluepipsFX: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
muheeb01:
check my profile and signature sir I'm into herbal medicine thanks

I need herb for premature ejaculation and penis enlargement

Contact me via WhatsApp
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by sync(f): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
The only thing I’m enjoying is constant heart breaks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
zexy2030:

I dey apply since, u answer me? No dey ask God anyao question
lol grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
cbrass:

na you no won marry nw cheesy
how o?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Hayee(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Havesomesense:

Gold diggers are the easiest to get on bed, they have a price.
Unlike normal girls that are still confused whether they want to be a hoe or not.

It is not an addiction men love easy girls.
toor doesn't stop the fact that men are addicted to gold diggers easy or not cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nyascobar1414: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
kaycshine:
There's no Enjoyment dating a broke ass Nigerian man that will just pour his frustration on you and target destroy the bearing of your virgina tueh

na only toto you ft offer naa...

If ah hear....

En dey smell sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
6 and 8 ... cool cool
Normally I no dey love , but I'm thinking of giving her a chance cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:
toor doesn't stop the fact that men are addicted to gold diggers easy or not cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

You have my approval to be a gold digger
if you think that is what will make men get addicted to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by ehix89(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sanmel:
It used to be all and more.. But now a single Pringle cry cry
Lets get you outta this state ASAP

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by ShedrachU(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
timmy1thtrh:
I am very happy in my relationship and I like the fact that my partner and I understand each other, we have the same goals and values. By the way, we met on the Internet at https://www.together2night.com/. Of course, we did not plan a serious relationship when we met, but we talked a lot and realized that we were created for each other.

Just by talking, then you realized?

You are in trouble oo
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by eomonkhegbele: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
kaycshine:
There's no Enjoyment dating a broke ass Nigerian man that will just pour out his frustration on you and target the bearing of your virgina tueh
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.