Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134818 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by ok2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
Just signing in, to ensure I get updates. Great job you're doing!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2011
I wonder how much i would have paid for all these i have learnt if na classroom i dey
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2011
For here na (F.O.C.) free of charge bros.thanks to @spyder880,@barbus.@am alone to mention a few names and also to all the people that are contributing everyday on this issue.
Kudoss to all.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
rastaman20:

For here na (F.O.C.) free of charge bros.thanks to @spyder880,@barbus.@am alone to mention a few names and also to all the people that are contributing everyday on this issue.
Kudoss to all.

Thank you too for the encouragement, I will update this thread soon, let me update my children and put them to bed first, that one na 1 million bedroom project for me grin

@all, I saw this fantabulous building , another one in Enugu, and I couldnt take pictures of the duplex, see mopol everywhere and they could accuse me of being a boko haram member if I stick around for long. grin grin

One day, I will finish a house here, load so much Behind and perks that the word 'mesmerizing' will get a new meaning. I loved that duplex and wished I could take it home and dissect it.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by remcoface: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
thanks.we are waiting.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
spyder880:

Thank you too for the encouragement, I will update this thread soon, let me update my children and put them to bed first, that one na 1 million bedroom project for me grin

@all, I saw this fantabulous building , another one in Enugu, and I couldnt take pictures of the duplex, see mopol everywhere and they could accuse me of being a boko haram member if I stick around for long. grin grin

One day, I will finish a house here, load so much Behind and perks that the word 'mesmerizing' will get a new meaning. I loved that duplex and wished I could take it home and dissect it.

Na wa oh . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2011

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu
« #291 on: Today at 08:37:43 PM »

Quote from: rastaman20 on Today at 08:11:29 PM
Kudoss to all.

Thank you too for the encouragement, I will update this thread soon, let me update my children and put them to bed first, that one na 1 million bedroom project for me Grin

@all, I saw this fantabulous building , another one in Enugu, and I couldnt take pictures of the duplex, see mopol everywhere and they could accuse me of being a boko haram member if I stick around for long. Grin Grin

oga @spyder880, we are wating for pics
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2011
Not too much change from yesterday but the pillars till the German floor is done, those long wood you see there were intentionally left uncut, we don't want to waste the wood as I will still need them in this length when I start to do the lintels and columns of this house.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
I think this foundation will require a lot of filling sand, maybe 4-5 trips before watering.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
Nice, looking good . . . How i wish we are all in same location and could pop champagne afterwards for learning
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Nice, looking good . . . How i wish we are all in same location and could pop champagne afterwards for learning

Dont worry fhemmmy, I also learn a lot of class and style from your auto threads, am only trying to replicate your style.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by remcoface: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2011
nice savings smiley smiley smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:14am On Jul 08, 2011
Expense updates,

labour paid for 3 bags of cement for casting pillars N400x 3 =N1200
Daily pay for mason to do a line of blocks and also range the concrete N2000
labour to turn the mortar N1000
water fetchers from the well N200
carpentery labour ( pillar wood) N2000
payment for one trip of washed gravel N24000

Total for today N34,400.00

All totals N443,705.00
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2011
Not bad expense for what has been done so far, nice savings
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 4:58am On Jul 08, 2011
Good morning!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Not bad expense for what has been done so far, nice savings

Am still trying to save more, I have got about 4 trips of laterite sand dumped on the site this morning, I am in talks right now with workers to fill the foundation. They must agree to my price or else grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2011
The quality of gravel I got yesterday was superb, went to the river bank and selected it myself. I wish I got such for my own house. I am always elated when I get high quality materials to work with.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2011
Negotiation sef hard for my end. Aboki no wan gree price.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by oladele007: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Oga Spyder can u pls show us the picture of the quality Gravel u bought yesterday.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
spyder880:

Am still trying to save more, I have got about 4 trips of laterite sand dumped on the site this morning, I am in talks right now with workers to fill the foundation. They must agree to my price or else grin

That is the speech of a man that knows what he is doing . . . . keep it up bro, wish you another great day
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by pawa4ul: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
20 bags of Ibeto cement = N1780 x 20 =N35,600.00 (Unicem and dangote sells for N1650 but my client prefers Ibeto for its quality

What is the difference in quality between these cement brands?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
@spyder880 is a good saver and knows how to satisfy his client. bros keep the good work going.
@spyder880, i was caaling ur number without sucess,, please go to ur email , i dropped some mails for u.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
pawa4ul

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu
« #310 on: Today at 05:04:53 PM »

20 bags of Ibeto cement = N1780 x 20 =N35,600.00 (Unicem and dangote sells for N1650 but my client prefers Ibeto for its quality

[color=#006600][/color]

@spyder800, that question is for you.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
pawa4ul:

Thank you, I know someone will ask. Ibeto cement is imported as bulkcem and repacked in 50kg bags to be distributed into the Nigerian market. My workers love to use them as its always fuller and mixes more with most aspects of the work. You know how our people disdain made in Nigeria goods, I think it may be part of the reason for the preference for Ibeto over Dangote and Unicem, BUA is another brand they love over here.
In Enugu Ibeto sells for around N100 above some other brands.

Back to your question, Ibeto has been known to yield more blocks in block making works, block industry operators dont joke with it.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
rastaman20:

@spyder880 is a good saver and knows how to satisfy his client. bros keep the good work going.
@spyder880, i was caaling your number without sucess,, please go to your email , i dropped some mails for u.

I even called you yesterday before writing you and MTN was saying the number does not exist, Nigerian networks na wah! I have seen your mail and am still working on the plan. Thank you for believing in us.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ Ojoro man, how come you no call me too now . . . I go protest oh
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Ojoro man, how come you no call me too now . . . I go protest oh

cheesy cheesy I also called you and got the same error message from MTN, lol, I go blame MTN na grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by remcoface: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
please am waiting for your update smiley smiley smiley
i don't want to miss any part of your great post.
thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
I thought as well, network probelm from niaja .
@spyder880, from they fruits , we shall know them, dont worry i believe in you and have trust on to too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna