Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36247 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by whirlwind7(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her. Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

If you're really asking for advice over such a simple life's occurrence, then you still need to grow up.
WTH??
30 years old, and you're asking for what advice exactly? Aren't you old enough yet? Perhaps you should wait until you're 40 before you have an idea of how to run your own life.
Immature adults everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by yetunsbay(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if u sponsor her schooling, na thunder go fire u. WTF MAN
I go curse am sef

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Fidelismaria: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Haaaaaaaa
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Mvena(f): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2021
E no bad but shine your eyes oo
She never explore finish

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by yetunsbay(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2021
whirlwind7:

If you're really asking for advice over such a simple life's occurrence, then you still need to grow up.
WTH??
30 years old, and you're asking for what advice exactly? Aren't you old enough yet? Perhaps you should wait until you're 40 before you have an idea of how to run your own life.
Oldman/Oldwoman, not necessarily mean you should comment thou

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Hapinex01: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2021
What did you need our advice for? Are you showing off or what?
Is she under age?
Pls know the kind of post you bring for our suggestion here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Hezmatosky: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Get out joor sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Solatium(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

You want to marry someone who is yet to explore what life offer's?
Trouble sit down yanga wan go wake am
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

Soooo on point... grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Ndidi2: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.
don't leave her some girls are naturally mature and understanding even at a tender age.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by MoneyTrees(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

grin grin grin
zombies everywhere
Which Godly, how can you ascertain to that fact?
What God are you talking about
Infact what is God?
zombies everywhere
Alaye better calm down joor she's not your true love it's just your turn grin angry cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol, just be managing her till she is out of university,when she comes out she's no longer interested,besides guy wey go dey chop the babe all through that remaining four years for school ehh, and service year.

A lot will change and strain you,
She's in 400L already..

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by colestephan86: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Advice for?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by silverx(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

If you really think she is OK for you, then go for her. Age should not be the barrier between the both of you.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
okay o but hope she is not one of those with mickey mouse phone casing and always playing joeboy with the other one that sang love wantiti, if she also do tiktok and argues about starboy you have better run for ur life cool
Heheheheh cool
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by richardtimothy(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Bros you have already conclude on your decision, you are just catching cruise here. Talk true

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by iamtardey: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
man why are you doing this? embarassed
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Munzy14(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad
grin
I swear..

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by MrHandsome2013: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

How much is your salary?

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ruggedtimi(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

u want marry aunty before

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by richardtimothy(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Bros you have already conclude on your decision, you are just catching cruise here. Talk true [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

cheesy grin grin Dem don do u something...you no add bolt and uber

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Trumann: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Girl wey everybody dey manage, e reach your turn, you go fall in love.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Bitecoin: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
lereinter:

How did 19yrs be in 400l

Too early

At what age did you get your wassce?

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
whirlwind7:

WTH??
What exactly is wrong with the question he asked?
Not everyone has a 20/20 FORESIGHT like you.. sad

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if u sponsor her schooling, na thunder go fire u. WTF MAN
Boogeyman at it again..WTF Man grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Munzy14(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I understand.like I said she's matured in reasoning.
If she tick the boxes and you are sure it's her, go ahead...That's a very good age difference for a marriage..

But pleaseeeee don't be a limiting factor to her dreams and aspirations..be a lover and a father to her...If not she go frustrate your energy.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Unclebee009(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Spontaneous girl, full of lifeā€¦ keep off bro
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by APCNig: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Nonsense, this one na mumu.

Godly and has a post in her fellowship. Now I see why you are running after the underaged bitch. It will end in tears for you. The same girls doing runs now have positions in fellowship, they have known that clowns like you prefer to meet Oloshos in the Chirch.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.