Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36246 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Spherical77(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
womenareapess:
this one is lost undecided

Leave those baboons (naija women) alone and date a foreigner, you won't hear now undecided

Later this foolish simp will come here and be lamenting on how he spent on that 19yrs old female baboons, sponsor her school fee and her project. undecided

A word is enough for the wise! Go compromise yourself and date those apes with 100% insurance of regret undecided
I wonder how you managed to get that cheap one like wink

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by arleck(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Spherical77:
Chief adviser

You think everybody must marry within their age range ba? Your choice differ from his

All I see are a bunch of pedophiles. angry angry
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.

I for say make you collect first to know whether the collection worth a lifetime something.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by bluefilm: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool better 4 u bcus I don see many guys wey de sponsor girls 4 school, thinking sey Dem go marry d girl after her studies but my broda man, d story no de end well. e get one wey sponsor girl finish reach NYSC d girl come tell am sey em no go fit marry am, sey she don see anoda guy and make d guy calculate how much wey em don spend so dat em new guy go pay.. I swear down. naso dis man travel. in d next 2week dat girl run mad. her own madness was kind of different bcus she no enter market, her brain no just correct again. and boys 4 my street come de Nack her up n down.. I was sitting down rolling my WEED wen some group of bois carried her to go and Nack her. she was just useless. WTF MAN

O boy eh...

This your story make me laff sotay the groundnut wey i been dey chop comot from my nose. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by lovediehatelive(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Goldencheese:
One of the ways to know that she loves you, get to know her parents or siblings and feel the vibes they show towards you. If they are warm towards you, then make your intentions known to the mother first or the father whoever you think calls the shot. Some mothers call the shot in a home; so know who runs the parade. But start with the mother. Emotionalise your feelings for her daughter. Mothers feel emotions and words have power over them; This can get you a forever acceptance by her. But it could also go the wrong way if she decides to exploit it, God forbid, that is if she's materialistic. Also be close to her siblings; start with the one or ones they feel is difficult and start penetrating them little by little. It's a tough call, I know. But this is the way to show that you're responsible and are willing and ready to take their daughter to the altar. If you just know the daughter but the family doesn't know you, somebody else can show up before you and take her.

Life is a competition. I was living in a fool's paradise not recognising this. If you indeed love her, some efforts have to be exerted to win her family over to you.

All the best.

Words of gold at the bolded!

Thanks for this, just what i needed

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Cetrine(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
At your own risk sir.
It is neither wrong nor right, it worth the try. grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Once both of you are in perfect agreement, you can go ahead and marry her at the said time you want.
May God be with you.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by osomegbe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
if you ask me, na who i go ask
I am a 44 years old widower with 2 kids above 12 years, in love with a 22 years old. Though a graduate.
we are in same both
I wish mine is 11 years old difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
lovediehatelive:

Words of gold at the bolded!

Thanks for this, just what i needed

You're welcome
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by harmonyglobal: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Normal
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Spherical77(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
arleck:

All I see are a bunch of pedophiles. angry angry
19 years old who'd probably get married in her early 20s a paedophile?

Nothing i no go see for nairaland grin grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Caseless: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?
nothing is wrong with that.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Oluf3mi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am confused...is she 19 or 22? And heading says you are 30 but you wrote your are 11 years older... Ejo what's going one?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by shege45: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

i don’t see a problem here ooo.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oluf3mi:
I am confused...is she 19 or 22? And heading says you are 30 but you wrote your are 11 years older... Ejo what's going one?
she's 19 & I'm 30, 11years older . She's in 400level & I work.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
shege45:
i don’t see a problem here ooo.
Thank you so much. And thanks for everyone that has contributed 1 advice or other. I've come to a final realization that there is nothing in this life & what will be will be. There is already a connection in a positive light between us. According to an Advice from someone, he said take a risk cos life is risk itself.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by AngelDove10(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
OK you are waiting for my blessing before you proceed
No worry someone will help you marry her
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by arleck(m): 2:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Spherical77:
19 years old who'd probably get married in her early 20s a paedophile?

Nothing i no go see for nairaland grin grin
That girl might not even be up to 19, she could just tell him 19... While she's not even up to 18.... You grow up in naija, we all know how these teenage girls behaves angry angry
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Elporo(m): 2:57am On Nov 16, 2021
ersonleads:
she's already tasting freedom @ school. She's in 400level.This makes me have confident she knows what she wants

If she is in 400 level and in a fellowship. You need to move fast. As it seems her family is religious. Religious people are highly in favor of early marriage.

Just so you know a 19-year-old girl is not a child .. in any nation.. developed or underdeveloped. I have a strong feeling the family will accept you; that's if you have an impressive background.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Elporo(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2021
akdjr:
Go ahead, I bet you you will never regret you did

I don't know why he is dulling. He should have been speaking to her mother by now... grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by JohnAOne: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2021
LivingTribunal:

Its fine, if she wouldn't leave you before rounding off with studies and nysc you are good.. I'm 15 years older than my wife
15 years? Waoh! How were you able to bridge the gap, and communicate effectively with her?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by lovediehatelive(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Goldencheese:

You're welcome

in a similar situation sha.

discovered she's kinda hiding me from her people.

want her people to be aware before I get fully commited.

any tips on how to go bout it
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ehay(f): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2021
ersonleads:
Thank you so much. And thanks for everyone that has contributed 1 advice or other. I've come to a final realization that there is nothing in this life & what will be will be. There is already a connection in a positive light between us. According to an Advice from someone, he said take a risk cos life is risk itself.
Hope tomorrow you won't be like my sister's husband that will use age difference to shut her up or think she dies not have an opinion because of their wide age difference.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Brunosamel(m): 2:21am On Nov 17, 2021
ersonleads:

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she has a burning desire to be with you, you can also maintain your frame and not make her the epicenter of your life and forget about those that is saying mature of a shit cuz women don't mature what a 19 years girl old will do, a 45 years old lady will still do the same thing so there's no difference... Keep your options open as well cuz you never can tell you might loose diamond while chasing gold....
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by LivingTribunal: 5:43am On Nov 17, 2021
JohnAOne:
15 years? Waoh! How were you able to bridge the gap, and communicate effectively with her?
Long as she is adult age is no barrier, though I look younger than my age, she couldn't believe it when I first told her, I have a younger brother she thought was the elder at first. Besides, maturity doesn't count by how old one is, it is basically figured by one's wisdom and understanding about life.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by NarcissistKing(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2021
19 year old? When I prefer older ladies. grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by JohnAOne: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2021
LivingTribunal:

Long as she is adult age is no barrier, though I look younger than my age, she couldn't believe it when I first told her, I have a younger brother she thought was the elder at first. Besides, maturity doesn't count by how old one is, it is basically figured by one's wisdom and understanding about life.
Umm, nice one sir. But how were you able to communicate and flow with her especially during the dating and courtship stage?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by MarieSucre(f): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Find someone closer to your age.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2021
lovediehatelive:

in a similar situation sha.

discovered she's kinda hiding me from her people.

want her people to be aware before I get fully commited.

any tips on how to go bout it

Frankly and ideally, if a woman loves you, she would want to show you off. Same for the man; if you love a girl or lady, you will be excited to show her off. (I am not talking about social media love.) Also, the woman who loves you would want to see your family and would want you to see her family. But there are special situations when these may not apply. It could be because of her personality type. It could also be because of past experiences or what she's learnt about people who showed their spouses off or brought them to their parents and things didn't work out eventually. Or she could have a wonderful family situation which may make it difficult for her to bring you to her people. But always start from the first point, which is that ideally, she would want you to see or meet her people.

So, if you are ready to settle down with her or are serious with the relationship, get to know her family. If she refuses, ask her why. If she's not forthcoming with cogent reasons, be worried and let her know. And if possible, cut off the relationship. Save yourself the emotional and financial investment involved in dating a chewing-gum girl or a girl still bent on sowing her wild oats.

All the best.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Bigpapi: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2021
ersonleads:

Ok
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Mztonya: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Been trying to reach you but you are here nawa o
Goldencheese:

Frankly and ideally, if a woman loves you, she would want to show you off. Same for the man; if you love a girl or lady, you will be excited to show her off. (I am not talking about social media love.) Also, the woman who loves you would want to see your family and would want you to see her family. But there are special situations when these may not apply. It could be because of her personality type. It could also be because of past experiences or what she's learnt about people who showed their spouses off or brought them to their parents and things didn't work out eventually. Or she could have a wonderful family situation which may make it difficult for her to bring you to her people. But always start from the first point, which is that ideally, she would want you to see or meet her people.

So, if you are ready to settle down with her or are serious with the relationship, get to know her family. If she refuses, ask her why. If she's not forthcoming with cogent reasons, be worried and let her know. And if possible, cut off the relationship. Save yourself the emotional and financial investment involved in dating a chewing-gum girl or a girl still bent on sowing her wild oats.

All the best.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by lovediehatelive(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Goldencheese:

All the best.

Thanks for this elaborate piece.

I will talk to her about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.