Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36255 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by bencr7: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
I can never marry a girl that is still in d University to me, but it may work for u.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
On Monday morning for goodness sake!
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
lereinter:

How did 19yrs be in 400l

Too early
18 year olds are in 400L..
There are 14 year olds in 100L..
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Brunicekid(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Scout60:
Not by being in 400l, under 23 will drain your energy.
Age discriminator spotted... Age is just a number... So, over 23 will not drain your energy?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
You work in a "reputable company." She's 19 and in 400L in the University. What else are you waiting for. If you can honestly vouch for her character and good behavior, put a ring on her, get her pregnant and make her your wife. Do not wait until she's graduated from school and into the arms of another man.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Mleeperbother: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?
Guy, marry your mate. You dey find person to control.
11 yrs gap, WTF!
There are no qualities she possesses that cannot be found in a girl of 25+ years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Llight101(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Listen to him
Goldencheese:
One of the ways to know that she loves you, get to know her parents or siblings and feel the vibes they show towards you. If they are warm towards you, then make your intentions known to the mother first or the father whoever you think calls the shot. Some mothers call the shot in a home; so know who runs the parade. But start with the mother. Emotionalise your feelings for her daughter. Mothers feel emotions and words have power over them; This can get you a forever acceptance by her. But it could also go the wrong way if she decides to exploit it, God forbid, that is if she's materialistic. Also be close to her siblings; start with the one or ones they feel is difficult and start penetrating them little by little. It's a tough call, I know. But this is the way to show that you're responsible and are willing and ready to take their daughter to the altar. If you just know the daughter but the family doesn't know you, somebody else can show up before you and take her.

Life is a competition. I was living in a fool's paradise not recognising this. If you indeed love her, some efforts have to be exerted to win her family over to you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
whirlwind7:

If you're really asking for advice over such a simple life's occurrence, then you still need to grow up.
WTH??
30 years old, and you're asking for what advice exactly? Aren't you old enough yet? Perhaps you should wait until you're 40 before you have an idea of how to run your own life.
Immature adults everywhere.
Exactly what I was about to post. A 30yr old seeking advice from total strangers on how to live his life.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Elsueno: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man if you love her fine..age is nothing but number as far as she's above 18..
It's all about love man..

U reminded me of one girl I worked with a while back, she was like one year older than me from her primary cert...but when she tried to write waec again, she changed her age to 16! from 22 grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by SenecaTheYonger: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

So does that make her a bad gal?
Tiktok..Mickey mouse..joeboy music..is that how you judge people?

Yes
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Manshot1: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Ohh,How I love young pussies. Anything above 25 is old to me

Young pussies are the best mehn

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by RexTramadol1: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
You go like rock music sha
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by sylve11: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
ifinger:
After nysc she go drop ur az

Loud it. cool
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by generalwo(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Age is no barrier to love... My advise is, stay away from pre marital sex for now..... Pray about it and be patient..... Nysc has a Way of changing the mind set of girls.... If she comes through her nysc unscathed, then do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by TimeTraveller: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Just 11 years? No biggie jare. By the time you are 41, she would be 30, you see, no biggie.

Just respect her, irrespective of her age.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Elsueno:

U reminded me of one girl I worked with a while back, she was like one year older than me from her primary cert...but when she tried to write waec again, she changed her age to 16! from 22 grin
Aah she wan carry problem put for herself..

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by slickycee: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
she's already tasting freedom @ school. She's in 400level.This makes me have confident she knows what she wants

It's a private University bah

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by safarigirl(f): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
she's already tasting freedom @ school. She's in 400level.This makes me have confident she knows what she wants

Lol

Being in school does not mean a person is tasting freedom.

Just find it funny how a 30-year old man is comfortably having relations with a 19-year old. Some of you ehn....anyway, Goodluck with your relationship

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by NohurryInLife: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Varieties of good/bad/experienced/inexperienced Senior Special Adviser (SSA) & Special Adviser (SA) just full this forum anyhow.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by bluefilm: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Manshot1:
Ohh,How I love young pussies. Anything above 25 is old to me

Young pussies are the best mehn

I share the same view you on this. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Elidrisy20: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
If you like her just go ahead, afterall that 19yr is just a football age,she fit be serving wan dudu for campus
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by arleck(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Dwag! You should be ashamed of you.... There are a lot ladies you could go for age range 25,24,26 & even 27 or 28..... You 30 already man..... F**k you man!!!!! You f****cking doing the wrong thing

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Phut(f): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
okay o but hope she is not one of those with mickey mouse phone casing and always playing joeboy with the other one that sang love wantinti if she also do tiktok and argues about starboy you have better run for ur life cool

Nwantinti.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

If ojokwu could marry bianca........ ned married regina...........

Why can't you ......... grin

Just be careful not to alter her heart.......... Na so e dey sweet una, till una break heart............ wink
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by tixo: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.
Calm down bro, just watch out for those highlights,you can spot and correct them, if any, early enough. A lot of oldies(40s/50s) are in this web already. Meanwhile, cut that fellowship position stuff,else you'll burn black/blue. This small device can be your angel or your devil. Above all, pray bro, pray!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by tradepunter: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

Best advice that summarize that age gap grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Double0h7(f): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
I see a bitter old man in the future grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Trust me, you don't need that age range for anything. They will make you waste your time and energy. An average 19 years of this age reasons like a 10 year old of our time.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by alimaxion: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Goldencheese:
One of the ways to know that she loves you, get to know her parents or siblings and feel the vibes they show towards you. If they are warm towards you, then make your intentions known to the mother first or the father whoever you think calls the shot. Some mothers call the shot in a home; so know who runs the parade. But start with the mother. Emotionalise your feelings for her daughter. Mothers feel emotions and words have power over them; This can get you a forever acceptance by her. But it could also go the wrong way if she decides to exploit it, God forbid, that is if she's materialistic. Also be close to her siblings; start with the one or ones they feel is difficult and start penetrating them little by little. It's a tough call, I know. But this is the way to show that you're responsible and are willing and ready to take their daughter to the altar. If you just know the daughter but the family doesn't know you, somebody else can show up before you and take her.

Life is a competition. I was living in a fool's paradise not recognising this. If you indeed love her, some efforts have to be exerted to win her family over to you.

All the best.

Thanks for sharing sensable comment

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by womenareapess: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

this one is lost undecided

Leave those baboons (naija women) alone and date a foreigner, you won't hear now undecided

Later this foolish simp will come here and be lamenting on how he spent on that 19yrs old female baboons, sponsor her school fee and her project. undecided

A word is enough for the wise! Go compromise yourself and date those apes with 100% insurance of regret undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by mrdipye(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2021
lereinter:

How did 19yrs be in 400l

Too early
I graduated at 19 and that was because we had series of ASUU strikes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.