Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36257 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by fatstan1: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

I’m 11yrs older than my wife to be, nothing wrong here.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by PHINAS2016(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Wind down....it is just too early unless if u are able to cater for any emotional trauma that it will cost u. Ability to reason maturely depends on the area. Meet the family and do the needful and with that you have gotten ur foot on stable land.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by alphaNomega: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

When she's done with you, please use this ame moniker to open the follow thread. We don't like guessing the author of regret threads on nairaland.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Juanmike(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.
This reminds me of one fellowship girl wey dey always come my room to preach for uni, until one day I caught her and my roomie romancing, since that day eh!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by michoim(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2021
And what's wrong with that? Seems you don't even know your right from your left. Are you mature for marriage so?

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by clothingonline(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2021
I wish you well on your new decision
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Vinnie2000(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Juanmike:
This reminds me of one fellowship girl wey dey always come my room to preach for uni, until one day I caught her and my roomie romancing, since that day eh!!

See you.. sad
You don't really know much any Fellowship and Choir Girls!
They can Fcvkk ehn despite all d preaching and Pretence!
They just need a Guy who can press dier Buttons! cool
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by gonkin(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2021
I hope when shes done with nysc she no go change am for u. Cuz girls are crazy especially at that age 17 to 23, their head dey shake

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by professore(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

the most important thing is that, is it the will of God? Then do you both agree to work together? As for age...read up on the age difference between Joke Silver and Olu Jacobs. When u are done, move to Omotola Jolade and captain Ekeinde. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Freelane33(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Give her belle now and thank me later

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

I read series of comments under this post already and I found most of them senseless.
Comments like, "girls below so so age aren't this, aren't that," ,"be ready for so-so" blah blah..all these are trash..
Age doesn't determine how how intelligent,decent and experienced a girl is,OP,you don't have to come here to seek advice from people with failed relationships and broken heart here,cuz most people on this forum are broken hearted already,and that has changed their mentality that all Nigerian girls are useless,not worthy or wareva..
Decide for yourself,if the girl really worth it,GO for her..
Me writing this is an 18 years old girl dating a 30 year old boy,and I never intend to break his heart or hurt him..we both love each other,I can't leave him and I trust he loves me so much also,so please keep your relationship decisions off this forum...most people on this forum are bittered

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by MartinsD12(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

It seems she is after your money, can you pretend to be broke or tell her to even borrow you money or pretend you are sacked from work and see what her reaction will be?

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Alexious(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Lollittaa:

my boyfriend then was 13 years older and thought I was too young for him. Years later, he's still looking for someone like me.

Good morning..I sent a DM, kindly respond.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Classactionuuu: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

And shawarma grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ashawopikin(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
As long as she's not underage
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Newness2019: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
My friend, what are you waiting for ? Why are you wasting time?

Listen, good things might come to those who wait but not to those who wait too late.

By now, you should be planning your wedding, marry her and take over her education sponsorship.

Your twins should be inside her on her way to Youth Service.

My wife took her final exam with my child inside her. She had a good 2.1We are early young grand parents now. It's sweet.

My friend becareful so that you don't regret o!

Wishing you a happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by noskcid(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2021
I pray for you earnestly that it will work out well.
Now from experience, you see girls from 19-24, ahh undecided. Many of them are like pure water nylon on top flood, anywhere dem fit go and dem fit do anything wey dem like. Everyday na so so vex you go dey vex.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
womenareapess:
going by your ideology! I choose not be be an alpha then undecided

There's always something wrong going for and fighting for the woman you love undecided

No woman, I repeat! No woman on this planet earth is worth fighting for!

An alpha male won't come up with this type of ideology you got!

Thanks

Alpha men don't shout it. I do not hate anyone but terrorists. I have a sweet mother who suffered for me to be somebody in life and sisters who also sacrificed for me. I have a lovely wife. I don't know where your hate for women comes from. Deal with it before it destroys you.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by cooooooks(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ah ah. Big girl tinz.

Lollittaa:

my boyfriend then was 13 years older and thought I was too young for him. Years later, he's still looking for someone like me.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Ah ah. Big girl tinz.

Big girl how na undecided
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Kirkman: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I don't sponsor her schooling o, she has a well to do dad & fam
Better marry her the Saturday after she writes her final paper cos if you do mistake allow her to go for NYSC before getting married to her, just forget about it.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by frozen70(f): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

The most important thing is love, even if you are 20yrs older than her, once she has accepted your proposal, no problem

Like you said, you will wait for her to get to 22 yrs

Just make sure you don't disappoint her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by sorepco(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nothing wrong. Y not try do intro so u no hear stories during Nysc?

ersonleads:

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by cooooooks(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
13 years no be beans.

Lollittaa:

Big girl how na undecided
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Germi9: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Its cool i have one who am about 15years older than,she just finished her NYSC she kills me with love

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by xpress101(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bro,
you are working and she's in her finals.....what else are you waiting for?
for your information, I'm 11 years older than my wife. you have said it all. she's mature and understanding.

guy propose ooooo. yahoo boys dey wey devil fit use chance you.

ersonleads:

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by CsRockefeller(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
DissTroy:

She's a church girl? This is where you got it wrong. Overly churchy girls are some of the most hypocritical females on earth. She'd get banged all day and go for choir practice with no remorse.

She'd post bible portions all day on Facebook and Twitter while she's multiple dating in her inbox.

Here's how you begin to know who you are with: Do you have access to each other's phones' passwords? Can she comfortably leave her phone unlocked with you for hours unsupervised? Does she pick all her incoming calls when she's with you and speaks freely

If you can't confidently reply "yes" to all of these questions, then, dude, you are fooling yourself and being played.

Can you take her WhatsApp to search these keywords: "dîck", " penîs", "pûssy", " vágina", "honey", " period ", " test", "visit" and such words? Do so. What if she's archiving her messages? You need to reengineer your mind to think like a woman to get the kind of tricks they'd be up to.

Is she jittery when you are with her phone? Read her body language. That a cheating or flirting woman would stop when she's married is the greatest lie ever.

A wedding is just a public celebration of the emotional contract between both of you which was signed when you agreed to date exclusively. If she's sleeping around or flirting, she's broken that contract and the wedding is just you celebrating a lie.

Sanctimony is a weapon many females use. They realize perception is stronger than reality. If she can successfully encourage the perception that she's a good church girl, the reality that she sleeps around or is a chronic flirt doesn't matter. smiley

This is brilliant!
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by umarshehu58(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
I hope she is not using you sha.....no forget to let us know what happen after her nysc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.