Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36240 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mztonya:
Been trying to reach you but you are here nawa o

Sorry, man. my phone was stolen. Trying to retrieve my sims.

Anything?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Mztonya: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sorry, man. my phone was stolen. Trying to retrieve my sims.

Anything?[/quote]
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by aktolly54(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool better 4 u bcus I don see many guys wey de sponsor girls 4 school, thinking sey Dem go marry d girl after her studies but my broda man, d story no de end well. e get one wey sponsor girl finish reach NYSC d girl come tell am sey em no go fit marry am, sey she don see anoda guy and make d guy calculate how much wey em don spend so dat em new guy go pay.. I swear down. naso dis man travel. in d next 2week dat girl run mad. her own madness was kind of different bcus she no enter market, her brain no just correct again. and boys 4 my street come de Nack her up n down.. I was sitting down rolling my WEED wen some group of bois carried her to go and Nack her. she was just useless. WTF MAN
she got what she deserve but what the guy did its too much. He should have left karma play his role
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Pumpumking: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

whattt?...so u sayin u 41 marrying 19yer old girl?.....bros...u are a Peterfile & must be arrrrressted sir!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mztonya:
It’s Feyisayo please, we have a pending assignment and I am yet to get it

Hello Feyisayo, I lost my phone and all my contacts. Had to quickly visit the telcos to retrieve my phone. Being offline for two days, if you notice. Just came online to see a message someone dropped for me and I replied. Please drop your phone here and let me call you.

See, I wanted to send you an email but I discovered I don't have your email. These few days have really been hectic on me. Kindly drop your number here and let me call you.

Thanks
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mztonya:
It’s Feyisayo please, we have a pending assignment and I am yet to get it

Or send your phone number to my email. I have only successfully retrieved one of the sims and not the second one. Still trying to come online. I am only using my modem to browse but can't come online until I download whatsapp. I have lost all the contacts on my phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.