Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36251 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Vinnie2000(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cee0nne:

I read series of comments under this post already and I found most of them senseless.
Comments like, "girls below so so age aren't this, aren't that," ,"be ready for so-so" blah blah..all these are trash..
Age doesn't determine how how intelligent,decent and experienced a girl is,OP,you don't have to come here to seek advice from people with failed relationships and broken heart here,cuz most people on this forum are broken hearted already,and that has changed their mentality that all Nigerian girls are useless,not worthy or wareva..
Decide for yourself,if the girl really worth it,GO for her..
Me writing this is an 18 years old girl dating a 30 year old boy,and I never intend to break his heart or hurt him..we both love each other,I can't leave him and I trust he loves me so much also,so please keep your relationship decisions off this forum...most people on this forum are bittered

Nobody is Bitter here!

We are being Realistic!
The OP seem like he wants to get married in a year or Two!

Does this 19 year old young lady have same Intention? sad smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Yippeedaniel(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

This guy is a prophet. Wait where is she from cos most 19yr to 25 from some tribe na redflag

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

Your tears are not classic, they are premium and loading, I pity you in advance.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by stanliwise(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
ifinger:
After nysc she go drop ur az
Most everything end one way?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by holysaint1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
slickycee:
So you guys are going to wait for 3 years !!!!!!

OP if you feel you can wait till then to marry , that's on you

But it's always better to do what needs to be done As soon as possible.

In the next 3 years you dont know how things would be

She might fall in love with someone else

You might not even have that job again (God forbid )

She may get belle for another man before then,
Like 1 million and one nonsense can happen.

See ehn all these young girls still believe in Hollywood love, and these ladies make decisions based on emotions , so you can't trust a woman's advice especially when it's tied with emotions.

OP na express you dey go o

Change is constant !!!! It's the only thing we are sure of .

I'm sure the lady hasn't tasted freedom a bit , very soon she would want to explore !!
Her hoe phase is still coming

OP think this thing well, if you want to get married asap , find a woman that's ready !!!!

You can't take a girl's word seriously !!!
They keep saying different things.

My advice, tell her you can't promise to wait till she's 22, but for now let's see how things are going

Keep your options open
That girl never see anything, once her eye tear you may not even like her person again

OP na your life o, put yourself first !!.
Lead a woman, she can't lead you o

@ op... Reason this this thing again. Asin reason am well wella.. Then u can now come to conclusion. Because all this man said is nothing but the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Parizz: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool better 4 u bcus I don see many guys wey de sponsor girls 4 school, thinking sey Dem go marry d girl after her studies but my broda man, d story no de end well. e get one wey sponsor girl finish reach NYSC d girl come tell am sey em no go fit marry am, sey she don see anoda guy and make d guy calculate how much wey em don spend so dat em new guy go pay.. I swear down. naso dis man travel. in d next 2week dat girl run mad. her own madness was kind of different bcus she no enter market, her brain no just correct again. and boys 4 my street come de Nack her up n down.. I was sitting down rolling my WEED wen some group of bois carried her to go and Nack her. she was just useless. WTF MAN
i've got cocaine if you want
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
cooooooks:
13 years no be beans.

love don't care undecided
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Parizz: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mleeperbother:

Guy, marry your mate. You dey find person to control.
11 yrs gap, WTF!
There are no qualities she possesses that cannot be found in a girl of 25+ years.
the younger, the more fertile
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by EverBlazingy2k(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
19years old in 400level? Girls can lie for Africa.

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by akdjr(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go ahead, I bet you you will never regret you did
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Parizz: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Manshot1:
Ohh,How I love young pussies. Anything above 25 is old to me

Young pussies are the best mehn
theres nothing sweeter than sampling them in their prime

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Kolisky(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

You omitted Snapchat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Boogyman557: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Parizz:
i've got cocaine if you want
Holly Gram cool how much per kilo.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by thesicilian: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Favfables1:

How is it wrong??
They're both adults who have made a decision to be together, are they not??
See an ophthalmologist.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Ezyp(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
okay o but hope she is not one of those with mickey mouse phone casing and always playing joeboy with the other one that sang love wantiti, if she also do tiktok and argues about starboy you have better run for ur life cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by rhames(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

For the fact that she is in her 400 level, it means she is goal oriented and focussed. You could be a good mentor to her to keep hher on track.

Some of these nwantakiri na problem. When their eye open they begin to misbehave.

May God help you as you ask Him for guidance on these matters

Hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by victooman: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Brunicekid:
Age discriminator spotted... Age is just a number... So, over 23 will not drain your energy?
guy like or hate it ,most girls in under 23 will drain ur energy, dont dare compare with mature women.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Worrydem(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

RUN ooo
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by jaxman007(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
The age gap between Beyonce and Jay z is 12years.. so go on

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by victooman: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cee0nne:

I read series of comments under this post already and I found most of them senseless.
Comments like, "girls below so so age aren't this, aren't that," ,"be ready for so-so" blah blah..all these are trash..
Age doesn't determine how how intelligent,decent and experienced a girl is,OP,you don't have to come here to seek advice from people with failed relationships and broken heart here,cuz most people on this forum are broken hearted already,and that has changed their mentality that all Nigerian girls are useless,not worthy or wareva..
Decide for yourself,if the girl really worth it,GO for her..
Me writing this is an 18 years old girl dating a 30 year old boy,and I never intend to break his heart or hurt him..we both love each other,I can't leave him and I trust he loves me so much also,so please keep your relationship decisions off this forum...most people on this forum are bittered
if you like the op be kind enough to tell him the truth, that you are different doesn't make those words untrue, you are not a man and you dont know about our experiences and observations, most girls in their teenage age and early twenties are not just ready for marriage simple! so also the boys, "Age is just a number is one of the world most myopic post" in as much as some people decide to remain foolish even as adults doesn't mean maturity does not come with age, most girls in their teen and early twenties are myopic, emotionally unstable and lack the psychological strength to handle a relationship talk more of marriage,, sit with girls of ur age grade and sit with women in their late twenties and thirty and tell me the content of their discussion and aspirations.that u are different doesn't change the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by LordReed(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

I think it's fair but be certain she really wants anything to do with you, in my experience people between the ages of 18-24 are not yet certain what they want romantically and so are easily swayed one way or another in issues of relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Obason22(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hope not UNN twerking type.
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Mrphylor09: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Amennnnnnnnnn

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if u sponsor her schooling, na thunder go fire u. WTF MAN
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
thesicilian:

See an ophthalmologist.

Such I will...
Thanks for the heads-up...
However...
You definitely need to see a psychiatrist grin...
Dont eh, I'll sponsor your trip if need be tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by novia22(f): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Goldencheese:
One of the ways to know that she loves you, get to know her parents or siblings and feel the vibes they show towards you. If they are warm towards you, then make your intentions known to the mother first or the father whoever you think calls the shot. Some mothers call the shot in a home; so know who runs the parade. But start with the mother. Emotionalise your feelings for her daughter. Mothers feel emotions and words have power over them; This can get you a forever acceptance by her. But it could also go the wrong way if she decides to exploit it, God forbid, that is if she's materialistic. Also be close to her siblings; start with the one or ones they feel is difficult and start penetrating them little by little. It's a tough call, I know. But this is the way to show that you're responsible and are willing and ready to take their daughter to the altar. If you just know the daughter but the family doesn't know you, somebody else can show up before you and take her.

Life is a competition. I was living in a fool's paradise not recognising this. If you indeed love her, some efforts have to be exerted to win her family over to you.

All the best.

The world is corrupt and vibes ain't ish to most parents of today.....if she really does love you, I don't see any reason why there has to be a compromise on marrying her now.....For me, marry her now. Dude she is in 400L for typing out loud...school don finish....let the compromise be on not getting her pregnant to enable her complete her NYSC. I'm a lady ooo but I must tell you to fear my gender....she can morph into anything to make you do what she wants and in the end, your ass gets dumped. Don't be an expensive car wash.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Macheteros1: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

My brother, watch well, watch very well! This is because girls that age are still young, them never experience anything relationship wise. You think because she goes to church she is good but I tell you, girls that age would still want to explore and act her AGE. I’m talking from experience. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Solsix(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.
Nah by that?? No be by that bro. If you like her and u feel She will good for you marry her. No carry church post enter. Witches also have post in churches
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by BarrElChapo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:

Bros carry go. All the best
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Ekanemjnr33: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin this comrade dey give him future wife to the boys in the hostel till she graduate grin
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nothing spoil
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Spherical77(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
APCNig:

Nonsense, this one na mumu.

Godly and has a post in her fellowship. Now I see why you are running after the underaged bitch. It will end in tears for you. The same girls doing runs now have positions in fellowship, they have known that clowns like you prefer to meet Oloshos in the Chirch.
And your common sense tells you all fellowship girls are spoilt?
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Spherical77(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
arleck:

Dwag! You should be ashamed of you.... There are a lot ladies you could go for age range 25,24,26 & even 27 or 28..... You 30 already man..... F**k you man!!!!! You f****cking doing the wrong thing
Chief adviser

You think everybody must marry within their age range ba? Your choice differ from his

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.