Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (51003 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by cutieBR(f): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
God bless you
helinues:
It's unfortunate that majority of people have not experienced real true love before.

We still have reasonable number of ladies that still keep things real, money or not
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Candidlady: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
aktolly54:
keep accepting the money and refuse to do the do. You go hear am. I hope you know someone that willingly give you 500k or more can equally paid assasin 5m to eliminate you because you take him for fool. The earlier you bit.ch understand that the person you don't intend to date, don't accept money or gift from such person because you will accept death too with it.

PS: poverty in your life won't allow you reject it anyway, continue god is your strength

you sound like a retard kid whos busy throwing ice block at the sun.

foolishnes is unlimited like glo data!

and for your last sentence>> please can isend my acct details? Poverty is kiln me mr "wealthy aktolly"

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Danniedpastor(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

iwont turn down a 500k offer!

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down

No vex o.
But, you need to keep quiet and think.

Someone comes to you with 500k laced with a demand to date or simply have sex with you.
You will accept the money and not give him what he wants?

Be honest na!!!
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by legba1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Well, na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now oo!

Which kin lap be this...you sure say this Lapp go gree you enter at all
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by pongwa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
love takes sacrifice, if you can't sacrifice you can't love. Sometimes you can be the fool but when it hurts let go. Love is for the strong not the weak

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by gabicon: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”

If your babe can earn 500k, she won't be flattered by someone dashing her 500k. We need to start dating productive people and shaming the unproductive once.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down

I can't speak for all men...
Buh I will never be with a woman who collects money from men when it's already clear that the man had a hidden motive...NEVER!!
Because it's either, she'll play the role of a fraud by collecting it and not giving the man what he's "paying" for or she'll play the role of a wh.o.re by indulging him....and either women (a fraud or a cheat) don't appeal to me...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Candidlady: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Danniedpastor:

No vex o. But, you need to keep quiet and think.
think bout what exactly?
accepting a 500k offer from a friend?
hypocritez 'erwea
deniedpastor you too no vex
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by 4gunners(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cashsteady:
Seriously Nigerian girls are just plain useless and this is the truth... They are just nothing but broke useless hoes who only cares about money... Reason why white girls are far better. You hardly see a white girl dating a guy because of the money.. even if a rich nigga is trying to bribe them, they tell you no straight up and even tell you to Bleep off with your money. Reason why most of them cheats over there is probably because they found a bigger dick than their partners they don't cheat for the money..

Yahoo boys of 18 years old dey tear pussy of a married lady of 30 years . Why? Because of the money!

Na only Nigeria girl you' go dey text she no go reply but once you say send aza fast fast she don reply.

This their money mentally is so annoying tbf ... No real girl in Nigeria all are just after fucking money..

Niggas you better make money and secure a better life for yourself outside this country, marry better oyinbo girl rather all this useless liabilities Called Nigerian girls.
We have exceptions though.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ufotty2001: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cashsteady:
Seriously Nigerian girls are just plain useless and this is the truth... They are just nothing but broke useless hoes who only cares about money... Reason why white girls are far better. You hardly see a white girl dating a guy because of the money.. even if a rich nigga is trying to bribe them, they tell you no straight up and even tell you to Bleep off with your money. Reason why most of them cheats over there is probably because they found a bigger dick than their partners they don't cheat for the money..

Yahoo boys of 18 years old dey tear pussy of a married lady of 30 years . Why? Because of the money!

Na only Nigeria girl you' go dey text she no go reply but once you say send aza fast fast she don reply.

This their money mentally is so annoying tbf ... No real girl in Nigeria all are just after fucking money..

Niggas you better make money and secure a better life for yourself outside this country, marry better oyinbo girl rather all this useless liabilities Called Nigerian girls.
I 100% agree with you.. any girl you approach one and she agrees with you before 3days she will start to demand something directly or indirectly..
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nomiyesupersaint: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
My wife was offered #250K four years,she rejected it and stood by me,even when i had nothing back then.True love still exists.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Boss13: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cashsteady:

And you think the white women don't like money too? Your post is for someone who has not traveled outside the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Favfables1:

I can't speak for all men...
Buh I will never be with a woman who collects money from men when it's already clear that the man had a hidden motive...NEVER!!
Because it's either, she'll play the role of a fraud by collecting it and not giving the man what he's "paying" for or she'll play the role of a wh.o.re by indulging him....and either women (a fraud or a cheat) don't appeal to me...

you are very sensible. Itotaly get your point..

lets paint a picture

ihave a bf and we both struglin. Hes got plans and ihave got mine.

owta the blue he conectd wit an old coursemate and she was willing to help him with the money for his project/plans

as his gf kindly advice me.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Btruth: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
a bi?.... ordinary 500k
......hummm
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MNDY(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Naija girls don cast aswear. She doesn't see herself to belong to you the way you her man takes her for (because you're spending on her). They'll tell you na just boyfriend-girlfriend we dey, hence liberty dey. Even the married ones will fall your hand if a richer man appears. These are all apart from cheating because of a bigger d.ick.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

On point! .... it's not about if the lady will accept the money .... it's about if the man will achieve his agenda.... to get her love/ her attention/ get her in bed... whatever. No doubt ..... wayyyy too many women can be bought. Wayyyyy too many men believe all women can be bought and these are the ones that be bitterly complaining when such women take the money but don't deliver whatever the man had in mind. The writer is the type of woman that can be bought..... the type that circulate in Yahoo circles.
True love do exist..... if your babe is truly in love... then she cannot be bought. If she can be bought... then the man should realize she was never in love with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by aktolly54(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

you sound like a retard kid whos busy throwing ice block at the sun.

foolishnes is unlimited like glo data!

and for your last sentence>> please can isend my acct details? Poverty is kiln me mr "wealthy aktolly"
bitc.h you are pain ,thats why you reply. Am sure you barely reply some guyz in your DM because they don't allow you reap where you didn't sow. Useless idiot, I give you 10yrs time, all those attention you got randomly from guyz will reduce to zero

PS: next time you are arging with someone, and you wanr to make a point, don't request you SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS, tell the person to send money to orphan and show you proof . people can't just send money to your account to make a counter point
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by PussyWorld(f): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
wow shocked can you imagine
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MNDY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

lets paint a picture

owta the blue he conectd wit an old coursemate and she was willing to help him with the money for his project/plans

You are scared that she will snatch and marry your man?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Boss13: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
I think youngies of these days must understand life is transactional. Such amount of money would entice any lady who is broke and even the pretentious ones.

In this era of social media, many women are now hooked into the materialistic adventures of life. The moment you mention the money they already conditioned their mind on how and what to spend it on.

With a one night stand and N500,000 reward on the table, even married women and your favorite celebs would be scrambling to be first in line. Hence, not just the money alone, the conditions inherent to the deal matters.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
The commercialization of sex and relationships in this generation is getting out of hand. If I felt like paying money for a woman’s attention I will simply go get a runs girl for the night.

It will cost far less than 500k and I will be sure of getting more of my moneys worth from a pro in the act than from a “normal” girlfriend that will be shouting “yeah, easy, pls I can’t do that” the whole night on top my money angry
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Incognito403: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
B4 nko...I have said this time and time b4...women are same with soccer players .... they go for the highest bidder or if they see what they are looking for in another guy, ud get dumped just like footballers...they are never loyal.... just like Messi and Ronaldo... messi left cos barca cudnt afford him and dint look like a team that wud win Champions league b4 he retires ... Ronaldo only joined man u cos thats the only big team that can guarantee him first team constantly at his age... women reason like footballers

The earliest men realise this , the better... just like footballers don't care about what these clubs did for them while developing them, thats how women too dont carr what u did for them while u developed them... maybe its time men started to sign relationship co tracts with women, so if she decides to leave , the new man qud have to negotiate price with the boyfriend cos men de spend money sha on top woman developing them for other men to lust for
If she's a hoe, Swim your swim and leave the pool for others.

If she's loyal, reserve her for wife things.

Life's simple

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Candidlady: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
aktolly54:
bitc.h you are pain ,thats why you reply. Am sure you barely reply some guyz in your DM because they don't allow you reap where you didn't sow. Useless idiot, I give you 10yrs time, all those attention you got randomly from guyz will reduce to zero

PS: next time you are arging with someone, and you wanr to make a point, don't request you SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS, tell the person to send money to orphan and show you proof . people can't just send money to your account to make a counter point

bla bla bla

you talk too much for a dvck

broke fruitles trees like you am sure the only time you get a pu'c is after you undergo a sexchange cheesy cheesy

Again should isend my acct details am truly in pains iwanna get painkillerz
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Candidlady: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
MNDY:

You are scared that she will snatch and marry your man?
shouldnt ibe scared?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

lets paint a picture

Kikikikikiki grin
Why do I have a feeling that this is a trick question grin

Anyways...
I'll be very real with you...

I ALWAYS look for the motive behind every gift I receive... Every single one...
Cause some gifts can come from a clear mind, buh some may have a hidden agenda underneath it... Some are in truth a trade by barter system wrapped and tagged as a "Gift"

So we have to be super careful what we accept these days...

So...
I'll advice the girl to ask her man a few questions...
Why is she doing it??
Does she owe a favour in times past that she wants to repay doing this for you??
Is she helping you because she wants something in return?? If yes, what?? And can you give it??
Is she lending you the money or something??
Or is she doing it with a free mind on the basis that you were once friends back then??
If supposing you think she's doing this with a free mind and you're wrong, will you be able to pay back without compromising us??

It is only after he has answered this questions without any loophole that she can give consent, buh if HE KNOWS, that there's something she's looking for and that something will compromise us..it's either he forgoes it or he forgoes me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by TripleAkutigi: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap. A cheap girl.
are you hard?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Ebelelivinston: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
My girlfriend of 3 years whom I think loves me well denied me publicly because I created a fake Facebook account and pretend to be one guy she knows in our area,I proffesed love to her through the fake Facebook account and sent 20k for her to tell the world that she's not dating her guy again (which is me)and also told her to go wait for me in one hotel promising her more money,na so my baby of 3 years who we plan of marriage take denied me and also went to the hotel.Real love no dey exist

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Testimony1988(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Not all babes will do that, in fact money can't even buy love, true love comes from within.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Adakintroy: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
True love exist. If fake exist.

No be everyone carry the money orientation for head. At least in the way some carry it..some people still know they are priceless.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by TripleAkutigi: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

no make me laf abeg, as if u`ll turn down 500k grin
i wonder oo, laugh in spanish way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.