Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army (50249 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jumpmasta(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2021
DirectTokunbo:
It's because she is a lady and probably some of her superiors were eyeing her.
For those who have done nysc would know that in camp soldiers hit on female corpers regularly, some of them even end up dating and probably getting married it's just we don't hear about it because no one makes a big deal out of it.
This is just a clear show of bitterness by some of her superiors, they want to tell me that something very similar hasn't happened before with a male soldier.
You must be suffering from inferiority complex with this kind of myopic thinking . You think Officers do not have better things to do with their time other than looking at one miserable female subordinate. Think again

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by ThatFairGuy1: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Bellotelli: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as her...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?
You just spoke my mind.. When did proposal become marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jumpmasta(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

I will never support the NA for anything.
That’s your bloody business . But remember , they are dying for you in the NE so that you can sit here and blab rubbish
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Ubdavis(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Follow simple rules and avoid the avoidable.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by victorazy(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as her...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels

Simple!
Oga dey eye her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by victorazy(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2021
jumpmasta:

That’s your bloody business . But remember , they are dying for you in the NE so that you can sit here and blab rubbish

And am paying them for the job grin

Abi na for free ?

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by chatinent: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2021
jumpmasta:

I have been in the NA. You cannot tell me no bloody nada!

Keep assuming!

Have a nice century!

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by victorazy(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Ubdavis:
Follow simple rules and avoid the avoidable.

When has proposal become marriage?

Una lack common sense.
Make she get good lawyer and bamboos una.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2021
The female soldier try sha. You dey give Otondo the meat wey generals and co dey eat. Why Dem nor go vex? On a serious note NA fall hand heavily. Abeg somebody tell dem to enter Sambisa forest and do the needful. Me nor get time for all these dust

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by nte31(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
whatever!
Poteto batata

The female soldier should have remembered the terms and conditions of her job before engaging in such remantic affairs, but problems with most Nigerians is that they don't think before they act but whenever the nemesis caught up they called devil's work. As for the male copper whose primary assignment in NYSC camp is to propose to a female soldier I will leave him to face Nigeria labour market.
And you think every corper after service must look for work ?

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by smasher1(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as her...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

Engagement is qualification for marriage. At the point of engagement, it's best not to cancel a future marriage.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Walelavender(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2021
TheKingsmann:
Let's be realistic, she messed up. besides this isn't America where a soldier have the liberty to do whatever he/she wants
So America's liberty should translate to Nigeria's bondage? The latter copied the former's style of democracy?
We only try to major in the minor. The NA is getting the desired attention over a trivial issue in the media, while massacre is going on in Kaduna and other part of the North. It is an unnecessary distraction. Small love kini, next na detention. 'Repentant' boko haram never enter cell o grin
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by frankson1(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2021
TheKingsmann:
Let's be realistic, she messed up. besides this isn't America where a soldier have the liberty to do whatever he/she wants

You're wrong. No Soldiers anywhere in the world have the liberty to do whatever they want.

Soldiers operate under RULES and REGULATIONS. This is what you people have refused to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by frankson1(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2021
victorazy:

When has proposal become marriage?

Una lack common sense.
Make she get good lawyer and bamboos una.

She was on an OFFICIAL DUTY!!!

There's ABSOLUTELY nothing her lawyer can do and I believe she knows that better than you calling for lawyer.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by mayo47(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Lots of issues with Nigeria. This isnt best practices globally. Only God knows when those rules were formed.

chatinent:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by frankson1(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2021
TeeGentle:
so it is wrong to accept proposal in military uniform

She was on an OFFICIAL DUTY/ASSIGNMENT.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by infogeneral: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Have they met before? Or just within 3 weeks they met at the NYSC camp they believed they could marry each other. It looks like they just did it to trend on social media.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Third World Jungle Army undecided..if una like, mek una kill am.. Love must still find its way sha.. See Boko and bandits they beg for una to come penalized dem for inside sambisa Dia, una dey mad

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by manmade(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2021
olatade:
Ok. So what about this bros's...
This first picture showed an officer of NA with a civilian, they are not trainer and trainee relationship, neither did they � as shown in the video of the corper love birds, as for the 2nd picture na NA officer dey show love to police officer that one na 4 divided 2 .
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by goshen26: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Truth be told, she did the wrong thing which contravene the rules of engagement of her profession.

But, you see this love ehn

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by okpanachil: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2021
dprice:
Did you noticed? That Nigeria pattern of education is no longer favorable What we need now is ACADEMY in every ramification the only one that have what it takes Nigerian youth out from slomber is no other person than
SENATOR ORJI UZOR KALU
So many of Nigeria youth has lust it they don't no what is best for them

You should first of all fix your english language which is as bad as they come before attempting to fix Nigeria with your OUK.

You people dont even look at the kind of people you support.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Fiscus105(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Arabaincubus:
If the NYSC is still fulfilling its intendment of promoting National unity, the Army should then wave the penalty for the female soldier. She was only promoting National unity by accepting another Nigerian from another place.

Even if soldier killed corp member during orientation, they should wave for national unity. (Pls think very well before you post pls)

Few weeks back when soldier bath female corper with dirty ,did u clamor for waver?
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Ubanz: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Rubbish,
that's marginalization of the female gender.
We see male soldiers doing same thing often and no eyebrows are raised.
That girl should drop their dirty job for them let's crowdfund her to start a better life.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Druss(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Just one question - if the male corper was Davido, would this still be punished? I don't see why the lady should be punished.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Bakarehabib02:
Ok
I sha know say he no go better for Buhari
Why bring Buhari into this? Na him propose? Nawa for you o
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Druss(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2021
jumpmasta:

Dying for me in the NE? Please get away with the emotional talk. They are also responsible for dealing with innocent Nigerians in other theatres within Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Bamzyriches451: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2021
You met someone within 3 weeks and you're accepting his proposal? Omo truly husband don scarce gan

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Boyooosa(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/detained-female-soldier-will-be-penalised-for-accepting-corpers-proposal-army/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1639964947

This Army PRO sef, so na those lovebirds no allow una finish boko Haram war for the past 10 years now....

Na Dem no give you the necessary morale to kill banditry right?

Abegi!
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2021
[i][/i]
Druss:
Just one question - if the male corper was Davido, would this still be punished? I don't see why the lady should be punished.
She violated the military laws and should be punished for that.
This your comment is one of the reasons this country is not progressing.
Lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by DirectTokunbo: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2021
It's like you've never been a corper and haven't been in a nysc camp. It's okay

jumpmasta:

You must be suffering from inferiority complex with this kind of myopic thinking . You think Officers do not have better things to do with their time other than looking at one miserable female subordinate. Think again

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Maj196(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Mumu Soldier. So she didn't know what she signed up for? If na love you want then leave soldier work. And for that guy I pity the simp no marriage for am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.