Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused (34028 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by gabicon: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please

An ex is ex for a reason, never forget that reason. One of the core values required in building a successful marriage is mutual trust, anyone monitoring your every movement doesn't trust you. #think.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Obiorahpcfg: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
No wonder you are still where you are every year. How can you make it, when you destroy your destiny under a woman's waist?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by muheeb01(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
She's your ex for so many reasons and irreconcialiable differences in the first place...use your brain,let it function properly

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional or herbal solution for you on your health....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by NoGirlfriend: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
dat could be party in disguise.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Mat0023: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Eryyy92: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
G
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Emily22(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again

Guy, that number 8 is important
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Josbreed: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bros you have already decided what to do. All you are stylishly asking us is our support, to push you to gi further with what you have decided.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Dybala11(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please
Your life, your choice, your decision. I won't tell you who to go for between the two of them, but hope you thrashed out the bone of contention between you and your ex before you accepted her back hence your affliction will rise even more stronger the second time.
Also, that talk by the friend of your ex that she's always crying is a big lie, na planned work and lie, unfortunately for you it worked. After her waka upandan across all the nooks and crannies of her environment she now remembered that she had one SIMPle man somewhere about 2 months ago. God help you o, hence na another episode of hot premium lamentations await you.
You know what you want, you'll be the one to bear the consequences of your actions, so whatever option you decide to go for, all the best fun e.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Dybala11(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

I understand what u said buh she also bought me two designer top and shes working very hard to make sure everything goes well. I am very cautious with her at the moment
This beyond the issue of designer top. As much as it's wonderful to see a Nigerian girl giving you a gift, make sure you hammer out the bone of contention o if not na premium tears loading.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Dybala11(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Premium tears pro max loading codedly..

No matter what, don't ever accept an ex who left you for no just cause back.....An ex ought to remain in the X-axis.........Op,it's like you're too emotionally soft and that ex of yours definitely knows your soft spot...Hence,she knows how to melt you down undecided.

Las las,how guyman wor take share him feelings between two bannies now? lipsrsealed
Is it the positive X-axis or the negative X-axis?? grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Klchnjoku:

So out of the over 3 billion women in the world, you had no choice but to take back an unruly one.

All these weak men are the reason why women misbehave especially in this generations.

The men of this generation have grown to become the weakest of all generations.

And by the way....

Some things are happening on Nairaland lately but most guys are not sensitive or observant enough to notice it.

All these accounts advicing men to get entangled with damaged women are actually accounts created by women parading as men just to convince and manipulate men to get involved with these useless women.

Guys let's stay woke, all these damaged women will stop at nothing to feed their shît to unsuspecting men.

The writing is clearly on the wall, the rate at which several account are popping up on nairaland and advocating for damaged women is alarming.

My my!.
I believe you 100%. What else? Women folks hardly create a thread about men: meaning, the women are creating account on men's gender.

I admire your meticulousness
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guyman02:
Plan on how to make more money in 2022 and stop disturbing us

Im making that money bro.. just had a day off today
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dybala11:

Your life, your choice, your decision. I won't tell you who to go for between the two of them, but hope you thrashed out the bone of contention between you and your ex before you accepted her back hence your affliction will rise even more stronger the second time.
Also, that talk by the friend of your ex that she's always crying is a big lie, na planned work and lie, unfortunately for you it worked. After her waka upandan across all the nooks and crannies of her environment she now remembered that she had one SIMPle man somewhere about 2 months ago. God help you o, hence na another episode of hot premium lamentations await you.
You know what you want, you'll be the one to bear the consequences of your actions, so whatever option you decide to go for, all the best fun e.

There are couple of reasons i accepted her which i wish to say here. Tho i have warned her about her attitude. Im definitely taking my time on her and being in control
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by newoffer: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pay her a visit ke. Are you now Olosho okunrin...lol
Bola146:
grin grin wahala grin invite her to visit you or what do you expect people to tell you orishirishi cheesy cheesy. Just don't come here explaining one mumu pregnancy mistake or you cheated, combine the two together and enjoy your life grin pele, you need to get more sense and more matured before you get married seriously
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guys am back with my ex
Story don end. Why are you wasting our time? This is another fake tale, abi?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by simplesearch: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
You saw a random girl online and decide the next thing to do is have a fling with her. Do you know if she's an errand spirit sent to destroy your life and destiny? How does a decent lady share a randy picture of herself with an online admirer if she isn't a LovePeddler. Better run for your life, repent of your sinful lifestyle and allow the Spirit of the Lord to lead you henceforth before you're thrown into confusion and your manliness ripped into pieces.

Proverbs 23:27
For a LovePeddler is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

Proverbs 6:26
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Proverbs 31:3
Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by seanjy4konji: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
dot commit to that your ex fully....she is on a mission...Its either she has seen that the grass aint greener on the other side,her cunt has been destroyed by this old saggy balls men and no where to go....she will act nice now and after marriage continue with that rubish character of checking my account balance and trasanctions....new girl??di do lobo.....dont waste a free puny...if after the punnnny,she got character?

Keep them both till you make a decision.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Lordedifice1: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen he's about to have a party am i right?
Nigga just tell your ex that somebody is on the way coming
that you accepted her back that things cannot be the same again that meanwhile she left or you left her that you have entered another relationship so tell her if she can cope with you with that or she can peacefully move jaggad ass out. But the girl is insecure always checking your phone
Guy you are 55% SIMP
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kaymansion(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
The devil you know for a while. Is better than the angel you just know
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:

I don learn one bad thing i go carry enter 2022
beebeeóoh come see our master grin grin grin

This master na end time master I swear. He's not justtt mean and wicked, he's also a time waster
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

This master na end time master I swear. He's not justtt mean and wicked, he's also a time waster
I think say promising someone daughter Onitsha bridge worse I no know say somebody worst pass us
chai
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Ufedolove: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Your ex is your past. Leave her alone even if she has genuinely changed (which obviously is not the case).
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
I think say promising someone daughter Onitsha bridge worse I no know say somebody worst pass us
chai

Baba, I taya o. Make we just collect our "L" in peace and come and be going
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Abusadiqworld: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Baba, I taya o. Make we just collect our "L" in peace and come and be going
lol
ehen
wetin happen yesterday for king power grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
lol
ehen
wetin happen yesterday for king power grin grin

I don't understand English anymore, I understand fulfulde better angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by MsCassano(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

I love this write up.. from what u said it really reflect to what i have in mind. I do believe my girl is only pretending until i tie the knot. I just want to give her a couple of months and see how she can handle it. I wont take those crazy attitude i get from her anymore and i dont want to put my eggs in one basket this time around.

All you men, I hope when your girls also decides not to put their eggs in one basket, you would not condemn them for that?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by MsCassano(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

I love this write up.. from what u said it really reflect to what i have in mind. I do believe my girl is only pretending until i tie the knot. I just want to give her a couple of months and see how she can handle it. I wont take those crazy attitude i get from her anymore and i dont want to put my eggs in one basket this time around.

Nonsense
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
MsCassano:

All you men, I hope when your girls also decides not to put their eggs in one basket, you would not condemn them for that?

The reason y i made such comment was my experience with her.. its not everything i have to say here,, i was patient enough buh now i have to trade with caution
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by fayomim: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
I hate guyz that cannot decide. Even buhari himself is smarter than you
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I don't understand English anymore, I understand fulfulde better angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no worry you go understand better later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / Share Your Worst Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.