Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused (34023 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by sammyije(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by GogetterMD(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Maybe when we understand your writeup better we'd be able to give you proper advice
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Romanoff(f): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2021
She's a stalker and a psycho bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Interesting... Nigerian man that does not know how to cheat......

That’s a new one

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Czario: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time. [/b]

Better run from her.

That type always bring serious wahala later on in the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by idanone(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Control your dick mr. Man
Stop asking us for common sense solution[quote author=Blaze14k post=1088926have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please[/quote]
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by lexy2014: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please

When will there be an end to these type of stories with folks who can't manage their relationships themselves
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
You know your ex better than the new woman bros.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by sotall(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2021
You wan do 3-some abi? grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

Matured guys please

Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

that is what the skimpy wears picture for ! asshole!!!

run away from the devil

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by lanre316: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please

Simple advise: DO NOT DATE YOUR EX.

The reason should be obvious, except you are immature to date a woman.

Experience is the best teacher. Opinions of anonymous online strangers will not teach you anything. If you refuse to learn other's negative experiences, you will surely learn from your own experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Googledotcom: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
My brother focus on God, leave those destiny destroyers they are only distractors.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by lenghtinny(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Bet why una dey always carry una relationship palava come nairaland sef sad
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by mrde(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin wahala grin invite her to visit you or what do you expect people to tell you orishirishi cheesy cheesy. Just don't come here explaining one mumu pregnancy mistake or you cheated, combine the two together and enjoy your life grin pele, you need to get more sense and more matured before you get married seriously

The best advice of all times ���

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by lanre316: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by TemmyT002(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2021
It is obvious she loves you so much and is much attached to you. But na girl wey no sure you wan chase.
Just remember, everything has consequences.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2021
The future has come back
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by house10s: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please
girl u never meet don dey send u skimming cloths n u wan take that one serious
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Crownfittobiano: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
I wish you the best bro..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by marsup: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Is it by force to be in a relationship?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Raph3177(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please
Focus on your girl that’s the woman for u. U might end up ruining everything and will end up looking for the one that will never ever come again then finally settle for one that will cause u problem all your life but most importantly u need to grow up, u sound really immature.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Psady(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Everyone dishing out advice be saying dog shit

Ogbeni op

Start lashing those two baby girls both your ex and the new girl

Lash them
slawormiir! I was expecting u tell him what your father told u about kpekus.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Ade3131: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again

Comrade, na senior man you be. Definitely a pro in this game.

Wish I could roll back the hands of time. This your advice for too dey useful. That was in 2017 sha.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Truvelisback(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin wahala grin invite her to visit you or what do you expect people to tell you orishirishi cheesy cheesy. Just don't come here explaining one mumu pregnancy mistake or you cheated, combine the two together and enjoy your life grin pele, you need to get more sense and more matured before you get married seriously
The story is more like a promo to me: Buy one, get one free.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nikkganc08(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please

Inform ur ex about the new bae on ur list.

Then also, inform the new bae about ur relationship with ur ex.

You thought they'd leave u after hearing that , right?
NO, They won't.

Once done, date both simultaneously.

U have nothing to lose.

And nothing to be scared of.
Even if ur ex comes home to meet d other bae.

Pls, don't make d mistake of dating both secretly.

Never dream of trying to go raw cos both ladies have definitely been servicing other men. U may contact infections or even d almighty HIV.

When its time for marriage , look for a fairly used churchy lady with good character and marry (virgins are scarce).

The two ladies u r having now are not worth it.

Ur ex will resume (and triple) that her useless character of monitoring u once u marry her. And this time around, she'd do it more boldly.

The second one u met online is an olosho.
She just wants to settle down n marry/retire.
Don't mind her age. She's been in d game for long

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please
Pay her a visit instead of inviting over
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by franchasng: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2021
everythinggirly:
Do what you want to and what's best for eternity.
lol grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by StreetFight: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please

IS YOUR DICCK MEANT FOR YOUR EX ALONE?

We the Executives and Members of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) are disappointed in you. Several Niggas are fuccking several bittches at several places at several times and you are saying this. You fucck up. Just to be fuccking two ladies at a time is what you are complaining about. I go beat you ooo. Abi make I arrange fives hot bittches make them come rappe this guy mercilessly ni?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again
someone still told me about this yday hmmmm it seems this is true grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.