Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused (34033 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Aringon(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please

Don't sell your soul because of a pot of beans

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Nikkganc08:

Inform ur ex about the new bae on ur list.

Then also, inform the new bae about ur relationship with ur ex.

You thought they'd leave u after hearing that , right?
NO, They won't.

Once done, date both simultaneously.

U have nothing to lose.

And nothing to be scared of.
Even if ur ex comes home to meet d other bae.

Pls, don't make d mistake of dating both secretly.

Never dream of trying to go raw cos both ladies have definitely been servicing other men. U may contact infections or even d almighty HIV.

When its time for marriage , look for a fairly used churchy lady with good character and marry (virgins are scarce).

The two ladies u r having now are not worth it.

Ur ex will resume (and triple) that her useless character of monitoring u once u marry her. And this time around, she'd do it more boldly.

The second one u met online is an olosho.
She just wants to settle down n marry/retire.
Don't mind her age. She's been in d game for long
Lower your volume comrade.....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please

U never tell us if u are matured, or u jus need matured evil advices
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by segtech68: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Blaze14k post=108892648] tell your ex too or your new girlfriend, women love to feel jealous that's the way they are wired. if you are not back with your ex, the new girl won't start seeing the need to flirt with you
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by ystar(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2021
If you like, collect your ex back ooo that shit never stops, once you're tied officially, you don enter be that, talking from my own experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Guyman02: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Plan on how to make more money in 2022 and stop disturbing us
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by yetunsbay(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2021
No Matter Your Decision;Use Protection Always

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by lereinter(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2021
How old are you?

What do you want

Do you seek marriage or flings

That your ex might just be making the greatest mistake of her life
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Starz825(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again
What are you saying? grin
Op wan Bleep the new girl...but he doesn't know if it is going to affect his present relationship hence the need for advice...

He be like na woman go later end this world Sha ..with their boobs, yanch and skimpy dresses cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by IkranDragon: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Thats y i broke up with her cos i feel as if am being hunted. Even now im not with her she still observe when am online and when am not.

Be very careful with your ex. Be very careful. Be very careful!!! Anybody with an extremism attitude can kill you. She's obsessed. So don't even let her know about the new girl.

Stay neutral for now. Stay neutral. Don't promise any one of them your love. Play Alpha and enjoy their company.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by caesymore(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin wahala grin invite her to visit you or what do you expect people to tell you orishirishi cheesy cheesy. Just don't come here explaining one mumu pregnancy mistake or you cheated, combine the two together and enjoy your life grin pele, you need to get more sense and more matured before you get married seriously

This one na woman helping a confused guy.
The future is what again? grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
If you take your ex back.. you are MAD... You never marry her ..she is been inquisitive...possessive...controlling... If you marry her... She will turn your back to your family ..I swear...

Bro are you crazy . Are you mad or something

You don see the red flags already ,,,dog way go loss no go hear Hunter whistle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
OP your problem be say u too like sex,u too like to release sperm

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by funshow21: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Bro its not about being weak. Its just a calculated risk. When we broke up everyone in my neighborhood was asking about her. Like shes everything u can imagine.

shut up jorh!!
you fvcking Simp!!!
see as e dy talk ' she is everything'
uzooor!! you better run for your life...na when she born for you she go take you to the next level .. evidently she has trust issues...run for your life..i repeat!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
StreetFight:

IS YOUR DICCK MEANT FOR YOUR EX ALONE?

We the Executives and Members of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) are disappointed in you. Several Niggas are fuccking several bittches at several places at several times and you are saying this. You fucck up. Just to be fuccking two ladies at a time is what you are complaining about. I go beat you ooo. Abi make I arrange fives hot bittches make them come rappe this guy mercilessly ni?

Oga forget i dey shoot shot oo.. i just want settle with persin na y e be like dis
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Asagaguy: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2021
[So much time on your side quote author=Oluromantic post=108892719]1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again
[/quote]
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by funshow21: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Nikkganc08:

NO, They won't.

U have nothing to lose.

Never dream of trying to go raw cos both ladies have definitely been servicing other men. U may contact infections or even d almighty HIV.

When its time for marriage , look for a fairly used churchy lady with good character and marry (virgins are scarce).

Ur ex will resume (and triple) that her useless character of monitoring u once u marry her. And this time around, she'd do it more boldly.

Guy u be OldGeeee in the game!!!
you too wise ..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by wallarwallar(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Ogbeni you are not married so play ur game clean and see which 1 is best. At least d new one knew ur ex is back so u only hv 2 hide ur New lady from ur ex and dat makes it easy.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2021
No crime in dating two ladies at the same time. Have the two of them and stop being a simp. When you’re finally ready to get married, water will find its level.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Nikkganc08:

NO, They won't.

U have nothing to lose.

Oil dey ur head
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by seyz91(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Mtcheeww!

Naija Guys really need to grow the Bleep up with the way the deal and handle this naija Vagina people

undecided
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

I don learn one bad thing i go carry enter 2022
beebeeooh come see our master grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by mauriceju2(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2021
If you fall in love with two person , choose the last person because if you really love the first person, you won't fall in love with the second person
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Guys, Be careful of ladies who broke up with you and then decided to come back again!! sad

@OP,

Your ex is only trying to control and manipulate you. Now she has finally succeeded in getting control of you emotionally. You're a man, stop Simping around, think logically with your brain and not with your emotions.

I'm sure she must have toiled around and explored other dicks and then decided to come and manipulate you.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:

Now that's what I'm talking about.

You're a true REDPILLER.

Long life to all Red pillers out there!!! cool

Death to all Simps!!!! angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nairalandite: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do I do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please

I don't know the problem with this generation. The devil keeps winning. I pray that devil will lose his grip on you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please
Give your life to Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Germi9: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:

You yourself know say all these things wey you list no dey work for naija
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Deiks: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
No talk too much confusion dey your blood grin

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Matured guys please
E go cast. Don't do it
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by cliqtips: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2021
I think you're right about this.....
When I see those posts, I would just but laugh. They are masquerading grin grin ...
they dey disguise grin grin grin after using themselves during their youthful age.

Klchnjoku:

And by the way....

Some things are happening on Nairaland lately but most guys are not sensitive or observant enough to notice it.

All these accounts advicing men to get entangled with damaged women are actually accounts created by women parading as men just to convince and manipulate men to get involved with these useless women.

Guys let's stay woke, all these damaged women will stop at nothing to feed their shît to unsuspecting men.

The writing is clearly on the wall, the rate at which several account are popping up on nairaland and advocating for damaged women is alarming.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nyanabo(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2021
What you don't want to eat, you don't smell. lipsrsealed
I'm not saying more than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.