Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused (34030 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no worry you go understand better later

I still can't understand tongue
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I still can't understand tongue
no yewa

we go see during afcon grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
no yewa

we go see during afcon grin grin grin

We full ground, nothing dey happen at all
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

We full ground, nothing dey happen at all
Now you understand english abi grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
Now you understand english abi grin

My English network bar dey fluctuate, e dey come e dey go angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

My English network bar dey fluctuate, e dey come e dey go angry
make e fluctuate again ooo
wetin happen for king power yesterday
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
make e fluctuate again ooo
wetin happen for king power yesterday

Please talk to me in fulfulde, English is not my mother tongue angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Please talk to me in fulfulde, English is not my mother tongue angry
make buhari catch you
ehen una never finish meeting with am?

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Dybala11(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

There are couple of reasons i accepted her which i wish to say here. Tho i have warned her about her attitude. Im definitely taking my time on her and being in control
That's good, so far she's willing to work things out and change for good then everything's fine.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:

make buhari catch you
ehen una never finish meeting with am?

He travelled to Lesotho to charge his battery angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by arthurwillia(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

I understand what u said buh she also bought me two designer top and shes working very hard to make sure everything goes well. I am very cautious with her at the moment

Except she changes oo
It’s hard man
Some exes are good
It’s up to you to decipher
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
sad
BeeBeeOoh:

He travelled to Lesotho to charge his battery angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kyase:
sad

Why the face nah, no be una oga again?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Kyase(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Why the face nah, no be una oga again?
how e be my Oga
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by jamesfield: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2021
shocked
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by DontSufferinSil: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
KingDash:
she's back to give you sickness

Don't suffer in Silence

The pandemic has necessitated rapid access to healthcare inspite of the dwindling numbers of competent Health workers. Information, the right information is all you require to end the misery of an acute or chronic health disorder, even over long distances.

Online Tele docs Nigeria will lead you out of your health predicament with professionalism, empathy and utmost care.

Send us a private email at

onlinedocs4healthngr@gmail.com

Don't suffer in silence anymore.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by flington4550(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again

Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again... �
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by benqo01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
OP AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE TO USE WISDOM,MY ADVICE TO YOU JUST WATCH THE BOTH OF THEM CLOSELY DONT RUSH THINGS,TRUTH IS THIS NEW GIRL YOU JUST MET MIGHT EVEN BE WORSE THAN YOUR EX WHO KNOWS IT ISNT WRITTEN ON THE FACE,THEM DEY SABI PRETEND NO B SMALL NA IF U DON WIFE DEM NA DEY U GO KNOW

AS FOR YOUR EX GIVE HER SERIOUS WARNING NEVER TO TRY SUCH AGAIN AM SURE SHE WONT TRY SUCH AGAIN.

AS FOR THE NEW GIRL OMO U NEVER DEY TOO DEEP INTO HER TO WATCH WHAT SHE CAN DO SO TAKE THINGS JEJE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.