Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (33603 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by deneris(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
i think short guys are just not as romantic or exciting as tall guys.. i mean dere's just smth abta tall guy that just makes a girl blush! grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by itstpia1: 1:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Really?

Sounds like mills and boon stuff.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by tpia6: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
It seems to me most people who have the image of tall dark and handsome men in their heads ( and parrot it incessantly), don't realize the mills and boon series which popularized this phrase, was referring to tall dark and handsome WHITE men ( meditteranean or arabic looking types).
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by tpia6: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2014
DisGuy:
to me

It's a whitey thing that has been adopted by black girls grin

True.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by tpia6: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2014
iice:
Hmmm I don't usually use the term tall, dark and handsome. I usually just stick with dark. Has nothing to do with skin color though. More of an aura thing. Someone moody, tortured and a bit warped. . . grin Yes i like dark of that sort lipsrsealed

Some light men are like that too, eg bryan okwara.

He has the brooding heathcliff look, not saying he's warped though, don't know anything about him.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Missmossy(f): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Hahahahaha...i sense the op isn't tall.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by tpia6: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2014
zenatta:

yep, TD&H demand often outweighs supply, they are simply not enough to go round

In africa the land of dark skinned people or where?

Do you live overseas?
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by vislabraye(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahahahaha...i sense the op isn't tall.

You'll be surprised, I'm taller than you.

tpia6:
It seems to me most people who have the image of tall dark and handsome men in their heads ( and parrot it incessantly), don't realize the mills and boon series which popularized this phrase, was referring to tall dark and handsome WHITE men ( meditteranean or arabic looking types).

But in actual fact, many ladies prefer the darker negro than the lighter ones.

deneris:
i think short guys are just not as romantic or exciting as tall guys.. i mean dere's just smth abta tall guy that just makes a girl blush! grin

Hmmm..... what is it about them?
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Cutedwag(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
vislabraye:
I'm quite curious cos if you ask a lot of ladies, they tell you they want tall, dark and handsome men. Does look really matter to women ? From a scale of 1 to 10 how would a lady rate looks ?
But i've also noticed that a lot of tall guys don't have the swagger ie, they're what you call klutz? grin grin
eyah, what a pity, maybe na village u stay! Am sure u got a beef with girl because of ur height
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Cutedwag(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
yesboss20:
Evrythng circles on being dark-skinnd, tall and handsome. It's natural for da ladies but those dudes that fit in2 da criteria need a whole lot more: character, confidence etc.
lol, and u don't need a whole lot more abi, 'perfect criteria boy'
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by vislabraye(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Cutedwag:
eyah, what a pity, maybe na village u stay! Am sure u got a beef with girl because of ur height

Lol.. Btw, I could be taller than you.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Cutedwag(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
vislabraye:

Lol.. Btw, I could be taller than you.
@least u made me check ur profile! Ain't complaining and criticizing as you're doing, u claim to got swagg and co., but ur pics and profile simplify otherwise
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Cutedwag(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
deneris:
hmmm, no wonder you couldn't just stop smiling after those conversation with me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.