Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion (29973 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by KingAzari: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Tankers oya
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by obembet(f): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Ovamboland:

Very soon they will say one tribe is preventing them from having seaport. But they will not stop electing bigots and kerosene governors

Stop that na them develop Lagos.. if not for them, Lagos would have been desert

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Reference(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Good development.
But I hope it comes with a dedicated highway or rail line into Lagos and beyond.
If they hope to use the existing Lekki corridor then the place will become another Apapa, completely unlivable.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Reference(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2022
KingAzari:
Tankers oya

Hmm.... just terrible.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by omenkaLives(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2022
vedaxcool:
See as Lagos is setting their future. Yet one urchin from a failed state will open his gutter of mouth to advise them on how to run their state better.
You people need to do more to protect Lagos state, the jewel of the West, from those arsonists and vandals.

The EndSars protests was a big eye opener.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Echoban: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/lekki-port-ready-for-deliver-as-it-reaches-80-percent-completion/

God bless BAT, His Political Boys Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu , past and present Lagos elders.

Comot body These guys ain't ur mate abeg.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by obembet(f): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
Biafra should please come!

It’s high time we started differentiating indigenes and foreigners.

Can’t wait to go report Emeka to Oduduwa Immigration service for being illegal immigrant..

Na to change name now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
money121:
Ok

where is the picture!

AUDIO SEAPORT!
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Seun360(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
johnmartus:
Eko Onibaje. They shouldn't entertain some certain people in this new project because they will still littering it.

The port is own by a Chinese Conglomerate o

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Let's omo igbo have their own port in the east abeg....and let's only Yoruba be using western port...... e get why, i wan check something.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Ukezeal: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
[Whereas Akwa Ibom is still fighting on how to name their sea port quote author=EcoBrick post=109154807]
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/lekki-port-ready-for-deliver-as-it-reaches-80-percent-completion/[/quote]
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by walefresh3(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2022
vedaxcool:
See as Lagos is setting their future. Yet one urchin from a failed state will open his gutter of mouth to advise them on how to run their state better.

And some stupid fellowngo dey Yab Southwest and dey go dey say asside LAGOS ... That Lagos wey Dem dey exclude from Southwest sey naa fg dey build dis seaport now

If Dem born nyamiri miscreants well make dey abuse Southwest come dey tell me say make I exclude Lagos....see as Yoruba leaders dey develop LAGOS now ?

Don't let anybody to tell you to ignore / exclude your best...
Yoruba Lagos is your home and your best for now.... Me I no dey listen to them... Cus I know say naa insecurity dey worry them .... Dey know dey can't compete with you...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tollyboy5(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Dshocker:
Port that was supposed to have been built somewhere around Badagry to avoid congestion along lekki-Epe road
Ambode said there is a plan for deep seaport at badagry one time. I don't know if its still feasible.
This port will make it easier for people on the island to export and import goods.
And the the ijebu ode people from ogun state will benefit including the ilaje from ondo who link to Epe through ocean compare to badagry whose border is with another country tho.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by walefresh3(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Seun360:

The port is own by a Chinese Conglomerate o
Weytin concern u .. you no ask yourself why Chinese dey run come from your barren Land... abi ibo leaders no get Chinese construction company address... At least I dey see Peter obi wey dey always quote with Chinese language..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Sammy07: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ambode said there is a plan for deep seaport at badagry one time. I don't know if its still feasible.
This port will make it easier for people on the island to export and import goods.
And the the ijebu ode people from ogun state will benefit including the ilaje from ondo who link to Epe through ocean compare to badagry whose border is with another country tho.

Its still feasible they're on it

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by iReddington: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2022
grin SouthWest is atleast half a century ahead of that potopoto unproductive barren land where primitive Biafran cannibals munch themselves, but na Tinubu and Yorubas be their problem oo. Chaii. Lol.

Yoruba land is blessed abeg. We mooove!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by MansoryMX(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2022
I love what Lagos State Government is doing in Lagos. They making sure North don’t checkmate then like they have done to almost all 3 regions. They deceived the East with the Second Niger Bridge, deceived the South with White Elephant project and deceived the West they hand over presidency to their Jagaban. Why is Warri, Delta State Port languishing in Delta State? I have been asking myself this question for a very long time because it is a port located at the forefront of the Atlantic Ocean than any port in Lagos State.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Echoban:

God bless BAT, His Political Boys Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu , past and present Lagos elders.

Comot body These guys ain't ur mate abeg.
You're a slowpoke i from lagos east and many of us don't rate tinubu.
Tinubu has nothing to do with this project

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2022
patriotic007:
Keeping all Nigerian ports in Lagos is satanic and it's the price we have to pay for one Nigeria
Is not been constructed by the FG but Lagos state government.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Can’t wait to go report Emeka to Oduduwa Immigration service for being illegal immigrant..
grin

9 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Sammy07: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2022
MansoryMX:
Why is Warri, Delta State Port languishing in Delta State? I have been asking myself this question for a very long time because it is a port located at the forefront of the Atlantic Ocean than any port in Lagos State.

Nah delta state government refuses to do wetin dem suppose do

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2022
After this godforsaken yoruba politicians have closed down all the ports in the South south las las na frustration and traffic go kill all of them.

Prices of goods have skyrocketed in rivers state as a result of NPA and onne port closure, FG and yoruba politicians connived and closed down all the river state ports just because they're scared of igbos in rivers state, and allowing the ports function means enriching the igbos pocket which may strengthen their fight for their useless biafra agenda......not knowing they're also sane and normal rivers people who this punishment has tremendously affected

Of what benefit is a single state port system to nigeria? Has it not led to the increase in middlemen, hoarding and traffic congestion especially lagos?

Make everybody for this country do get sense abeg, it'll be better if people protest and boycott lagos ports

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Blazadenise(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2022
This government re not critically using there heads, port is 80% complete,and the link road to this port is so bad, how would the consignment be transported within town through water ways ? Or the bad state of Ibeju Lekki epe express way no good road, no drainage, in fact no Good drainage in the whole island talking about major Road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Bigchristo: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Dshocker:
Port that was supposed to have been built somewhere around Badagry to avoid congestion along lekki-Epe road
Now Lekki Ekpe express way will be very shocked with traffic and congestion, at least they should feel what people in the mainland Lagos are feeling grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by adamsmith914: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2022
AkalaJ:
This is great news. This port is one critical infrastructure that'll be another game-changer amongst others for the state.
You must be referring to the rising sun ipobians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Echoban: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're a slowpoke i from lagos east and many of us don't rate tinubu.
Tinubu has nothing to do with this project

Then who has? , I taught I praised all Lagos elders. Why singling out Tinubu.? Or is he not part of Lagos leaders?

Ur personal hatred for him is consuming u. Bloody ipob . Na u gan gan b d real slopoke. Akotileta omo jatijati.

Who cares if ur flat head rate him or not? Does that change the fact that he Tinubu has laid a landmark and blueprint for our state.. abeg ko wahala soun jare.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by heysquare(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Dshocker:
There's another deep sea Port project in Badagry

15 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by MansoryMX(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Sammy07:

Nah delta state government refuses to do wetin dem suppose do

I am telling you bro! Delta State has the worst government in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by drlateef: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Ovamboland:

Very soon they will say one tribe is preventing them from having seaport. But they will not stop electing bigots and kerosene governors

Completely on point. They cry and shed crocodile tears. They blame everyone but themselves for their own woes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by vickydevoka(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Lol. People get mouth o

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by basty: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Yoruba na eme nke oma.

anyi igbo na-asu yoruba n'anya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics / Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) / How Buhari Govt Planned To Transfer $110M Abacha Loot To Bagudu - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.