Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion (29980 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by olas24u(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2022
coputa:
Obasanjo did it, that's why the ports in warri,Koko and sapele are not working,this would have boost the economy of these towns.
Yorubas leaders hate the South South

Lies

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Mrphylor09: 2:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
my hometown is where the port is located, but the government need to widen the old ibeju-lekki road (eleko-folu exp rd) to 8 lane because of the delivering of goods. Dangote refinery projects are using this same road & the road is really bad now, & it is the only exp road that link to the port directly.

na near oba Solomon house be that bah ? Shey dt man dey go landlord meeting bah
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by NGpatriot: 3:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Lekki deep seaport with Coastal railway from Lekki/Epe Axis means the seaports from SS to SE are all dead

What's the point to ship to SS/SE ports when you have lekki deep seaport to receive and transport goods along that corridor all the way to the SE safe and secure?

Lekki - Deep seaport.

Lekki - Largest single refinery in the world

Lekki - The Largest fertilizer plant in the world

Lekki - The Largest petrochemical plant Africa

Lekki - Largest FTZ in West Africa

Lekki - The Largest concentration of luxury resorts in Nigeria

Great time to be a Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by DCatt: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Another achievement no one is giving credit to Tinubu for but if it was a negative news that has nothing to do with him, they would have called him all sort of names. God bless Asiwaju for laying the foundation and picking the best brains to execute great projects for our homeland. Normies would have said there is no need for another seaport since there are two existing ones.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by DCatt: 4:31am On Jan 08, 2022
You are likely a Bat/Adan, not Ojulowo Yoruba if you think Tinubu has nothing to do with this project.
tollyboy5:

You're a slowpoke i from lagos east and many of us don't rate tinubu.
Tinubu has nothing to do with this project

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by DCatt: 4:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Kobokobo, why do you add 'k' to Yoruba words?

Epe
Ponmo
Epa

You are just too desperate.
Bigchristo:
Now Lekki Ekpe express way will be very shocked with traffic and congestion, at least they should feel what people in the mainland Lagos are feeling grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Bigchristo: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2022
DCatt:
Kobokobo, why do you add 'k' to Yoruba words?

Epe
Ponmo
Epa

You are just ro desperate.
You tried to actually correct my spellings but make mistakes grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tollyboy5(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
DCatt:
You are likely a Bat/Adan, not Ojulowo Yoruba if you think Tinubu has nothing to do with this project.
He has. I've read up

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by AdekunleScience: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

He has. I've read up
If you would not say that my mouth stinks, please try to pause and think carefully about why you were initially agggressive about denying Tinubu his rightful accolades, when you are yet to get the factual info about the project. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Echoban: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Shut up jor! Did u even read what I wrote? Rivers state have 3 ports, when buhari came yoruba politicians connived with him to shut down all ports across the country and allow only the overated slum State port to function, for what goddamn reason?? Tankers will keep on falling on y'all children if u guys don't reverse the damage you've done on nigerians

Wike has sent several petitions that were dismissed to house of assembly and Fg for Rivers ports to be allowed to function but amaechi only replied by calling him a drunkard

Rivers state has all the capacity to produce 24hrs electricity which wike planned on doing but the idea was shut down by the FG

All this oppression only happens to the South south and southeast but other regions are possessing super man Powers abi?

Never knew the 3 port were functional until buhari came o. cool shocked shocked

Beside do u have publication to back ur claim? How come only u knew this.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Echoban: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Keep qwayet abeg! Go to aso rock and ask buhari why he shut down rivers ports,FG also owns a port in lagos that's still functioning, the question is why is it only lagos ports that are being allowed to function? Go and check all 35 states in nigeria all available ports has been shutdown by FG, so better not come here and start bleating like a goat, and for building another port isn't that a waste of money, so 3 ports will lay lifeless and instead of efforts to revive them you suggest we build a new one? Next time drink your hennessy with milk

These are the type of people that govern Rivers wasting fund and fighting predecessor. Wike is a product of this dump ass brain.. like Wike like u.

Wike constructed 8 Flyover in 6years and called all Governor's to commission it. Go to Lagos badagry and see Sanwo Olu constructing 20 flyover and still counting on a single long road without making noise and calling himself Mr Project grin

Show me the functional Rivers port before PMB came and where he shut it. taking ogogoro is typical of Rivers man.. no wonder u guys yarn dust with visionless cracked voice gov while his poor fellow hails him..

Look here, Rivers get allocation more than Lagos but I doubt if Rivers state can lace Lagos shoe..

Elect good Governer , mba.

Till today Amaexhi who u all demonize remain one of the best Gov. But visionless people like u hate him at the command of ur Wike.

Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Echoban: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Atleast wike is 100 times better than that sheep and houseboy called sanwo olu

Go and hold ur yoruba politicians by the neck and warn them to open our ports

Really. How pls. By dashing 500million to sokoto?

Oya list Wike arxhievement for the last 6years,
Even Udom Emmanuel is currently the SS best
won't compare himself to Sanwo Olu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Echoban:

These are the type of people that govern Rivers wasting fund and fighting predecessor. Wike is a product of this dump ass brain.. like Wike like me

Wike constructed 8 Flyover in 6years and called all Governor's to commission it. Go to Lagos badagry and see Sanwo Olu constructing 20 flyover and still counting on a single long road without making noise and calling himself Mr Project grin

Show me the functional Rivers port before PMB came and where he shut it. taking ogogoro is typical of my tribes men.. no wonder we guys yarn dust with visionless cracked voice gov while our poor fellow hails him..

Look here, Rivers get allocation more than Lagos but I doubt if Rivers state can lace Lagos shoe..

Elect good Governer , mba.

Till today Amaexhi who u all demonize remain one of the best Gov. But visionless people like me hate him at the command of my Wike.

I be Mumu.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Echoban: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Atleast wike is 100 times better than that sheep and houseboy called sanwo olu

Go and hold ur yoruba politicians by the neck and warn them to open our ports

Never knew Yoruba Politician are this powerful cool

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nyanmiridunce: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

After typing your trash. Take your medications because your ancestors are useless.
Even the ones to come are no better
Same ancestors that ensured you remain slaves to us aren't useless. They saw the future, lol. No matter how HARD you hustle here, na 85/15 sharing formula. 85 encompasses taxes, levies, rents, etc while the remaining 15 is left to build house in your region that you only visit once yearly.

The 85 ensures our region develop at the expense of yours. You see that our ancestors get sense pass your ancestors? If you think our ancestors were too 'accomodating' for the sake of love, you've been scammed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nyanmiridunce: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
NGpatriot:
Lekki deep seaport with Coastal railway from Lekki/Epe Axis means the seaports from SS to SE are all dead

What's the point to ship to SS/SE ports when you have lekki deep seaport to receive and transport goods along that corridor all the way to the SE safe and secure?

Lekki - Deep seaport.

Great time to be a Nigerian Yorùbá.
fixed

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

There is a big plan for Warri

The Warri to Itakpe (Lokoja Area)
Railway is already running and is supposed to be Connected to Abuja within the next 2 years
and the Calabar Lagos Railway will also pass through Warri,

If Olu Of Warri and Warri Indigenes go and sit firmly on Transport Minister Rotimi Amaechi’s neck he can link Warri to Abuja by Railway before he leaves office next year May

Warri has a HUGE future

Just Pray for God to bring it all to Pass
I hope the next person after GMB will continue investing in the railway sector.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Adakintroy:

Calm it down with the "dis. If you think it's hard work that made all the top goverment parastatal station in one spot and not greed then you my friend is a greedy person. If you think oil in is in the south but refinery is in South West them you my friend is a greedy person.

Chop wisely is what am saying. Too much of greedde kill.
Who is stopping you from building your own refinery anywhere you want in the South South?

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
coputa:
They are still building seaport in the West when we have many port that are not working in the South.
Obasanjo killed all the ports in the South South and stop them from working so that Lagos,a South West state will take it all.This has virtually slow down the economic life of these states and boost that of Lagos.
This is the reason I prefer a northern to a Westerner at the helms of affairs of the Nigeria state.
Why did GEJ not revive the port in Warri?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
freddie009:

Chai, but why now.
You must be so dull to believe such a chidish talk
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
coputa:
Obasanjo did it, that's why the ports in warri,Koko and sapele are not working,this would have boost the economy of these towns.
Yorubas leaders hate the South South
Gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by aribisala0(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Echoban:

Beside do u have publication to back ur claim? How come only u knew this.. angry
Some stuff only makes sense in the FOUR CORNERS of an Ibo head

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by NGpatriot: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
fixed

Correct......

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
OmoEpe:

Dumbo,do you know that lagosport ismorethan twice the capacity of FG port in Lagos? FG had to blackmail Lagos to get just5% shares in it.
Your lack of sense is the reason why intellectually barren buffon like Wike is your Governor today

Eleribu sombori
The bolded is funny grin

The Lekki port will affect Apapa port.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Echoban:

grin

The guy is not from Rivers State

He is either from Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu, Anambra or Imo state

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by freddie009(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You must be so dull to believe such a chidish talk

Why can't Nigerian air their views without insult. Why are do we act so immature? Everyone is entitled to his/her own belief, respect people's viewpoint. What a pity, SMH.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Igboid: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2022
NGpatriot:

Lekki - Deep seaport.

Great time to be a Nigerian.

Great time to be a Yoruba you mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.