Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion (29965 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by drlateef: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
The wailers will come here to educate us about how being a former capital of Nigeria has helped in producing this port. Very hopeless set of people. They keep electing thieves as their leaders and come to blame everyone else for their woes.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by thesolutions(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Our money is working.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tolue42(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
patriotic007:
Keeping all Nigerian ports in Lagos is satanic and it's the price we have to pay for one Nigeria

It's a private investment by Kellog Tolaram (an Indonesia company, also parent company of indomine)...

NOT GOVERNMENT MONEY!
NOT GOVERNMENT PROJECT.. Although, they will hand over to Nigeria government after some years...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by MansoryMX(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Senomi:
After this godforsaken yorubas have closed down all the ports in the South south las las na frustration and traffic go kill all of them

I won’t say they closed it or blame anyone. Our greedy elders, kings, spokesmen in Government, State government and both past and present governors are the cause of our misfortunes.

13 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by vickydevoka(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Afonjas and Igbos are they reason I'm still on nairaland. Their trolls n backlashes is nonstop. Always fun

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Devil1Messenger: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
johnmartus:
Eko Onibaje. They shouldn't entertain some certain people in this new project because they will still littering it.
Its not for fancy my dear. Its built for use. It's the same people u are referring that generate revenue for the port. Your people are too lazy to do importation business

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Sufferingboy(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Akwa-Ibom should do fast with their port please.

The real reason the Benin-agbor road is in a bad state is because the heavy duty trucks from lagos port to onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by FarahAideed: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Port without supporting roads

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by adamsmith914: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Senomi:
After this godforsaken yorubas have closed down all the ports in the South south las las na frustration and traffic go kill all of them
What does Yoruba have to do with you Lazy tying wrapper ogogoro people?

When Jonathan was there, how many Port initiatives did he start? It took BUA a Northerner to come & set up the first private sea port in Awka Ibom?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by rolams(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
my hometown is where the port is located, but the government need to widen the old ibeju-lekki road (eleko-folu exp rd) to 8 lane because of the delivering of goods. Dangote refinery projects are using this same road & the road is really bad now, & it is the only exp road that link to the port directly.

You are right bro.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by demsy21(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Where are the pictures? Is it too much to ask?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Xhurskid: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see BMCs who spent the last 7 years starving themselves so they can subscribe to MTN's 1gb per week data plan to defend buhari, using rubber boats to try to access Europe as a result of the excessive suffering.

I see many of them drowning in the high sea, I see the survivors being deported back to Nigeria were they can continue to enjoy the Buhari they once called daddy.

This I have seen.
By God grace they will all be ur family member and mist especially the bread winner

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by ovogovo: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Dshocker:
Port that was supposed to have been built somewhere around Badagry to avoid congestion along lekki-Epe road
You can build yours there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by mozona(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2022
where is the road, dem wan kill lagosians with hold up...

nice development though..
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by aribisala0(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Dshocker:
Port that was supposed to have been built somewhere around Badagry to avoid congestion along lekki-Epe road
You do not know Lagos State geography.

if the port was built at Badagry how will the goods exit the state ? Which infrastructure would be used? It would either be Agege Motor Way or Western Avenue to Ikorodu Road which are already under strain. Lekki makes more sense. It is very close to Ogun State and the port will complement the Free Trade Zone

15 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by adamsmith914: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see BMCs who spent the last 7 years starving themselves so they can subscribe to MTN's 1gb per week data plan to defend buhari, using rubber boats to try to access Europe as a result of the excessive suffering.

I see many of them drowning in the high sea, I see the survivors being deported back to Nigeria were they can continue to enjoy the Buhari they once called daddy.

This I have seen.
Wailer still crying on behalf of BMC?

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tollyboy5(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2022
patriotic007:
Keeping all Nigerian ports in Lagos is satanic and it's the price we have to pay for one Nigeria
Lagos state government started this if i'm not mistaking. This project is over 15years i'm from that axis. Every state governor can start theirs its focus that is needed

13 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Maser: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Okezie Ikpeazu, how far for Abia?
Ugwuanyi, how far for Enugu?
Yahaya Bello, how far for Kogi?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by aribisala0(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Sufferingboy:

The real reason the Benin-agbor road is in a bad state is because the heavy duty trucks from lagos port to onitsha.

What has this got to do with the topic?
Anyway Okro is better than Ogbono

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by johnmartus(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
Devil1Messenger:

Its not for fancy my dear. Its built for use. It's the same people u are referring that generate revenue for the port. Your people are too lazy to do importation business
[/s] Thank God you know yourself meanwhile what are you importing that supersedes that of Yoruba all this fake items you importing is what you call business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by adamsmith914: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Akwa Ibom or BUA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Great.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Sufferingboy(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
aribisala0:
What has this got to do with the topic?
Anyway Okro is better than Ogbono

It will help save the benin agbor road.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
adamsmith914:
What does Yoruba have to do with you Lazy tying wrapper ogogoro people?

When Jonathan was there, how many Port initiatives did he start? It took BUA a Northerner to come & set up the first private sea port in Awka Ibom?

Shut up and going read my modified comment, yorubas are scared of enriching igbos since they're the richest importers and exporters so they'll not succeed with their Biafra agenda, they're normal riverians who this port closure has greatly affected and they've been thrown out of jobs.

And for ur info, when Jonathan was there NPA was still working the workers had their own quarters and were seen as one of the richest individuals in town back then, now a visit to their quarters looks like a godforsaken homeless camp and retirement home
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Sufferingboy(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
adamsmith914:
Akwa Ibom or BUA?

BUA is building a private jetty for hi refinery.

But Akwa-ibom government are building their own port.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tollyboy5(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Sufferingboy:

More damage might still come because the lekki port is closer to ore road. Its quicker if fed can quickly repair those roads
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by aribisala0(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Sufferingboy:

It will help save the benin agbor road.
What exactly will help do that and how?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Greenarrow01(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
my hometown is where the port is located, but the government need to widen the old ibeju-lekki road (eleko-folu exp rd) to 8 lane because of the delivering of goods. Dangote refinery projects are using this same road & the road is really bad now, & it is the only exp road that link to the port directly.

Boss pls do you have idea of cost of 1 acre of land around this axis !
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Victorclean1: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Fallacy of the highest order. Funny enough , it can't be functional because of bad road which was awarded but yet to be commenced.

Still waiting to borrow money from China and award the contract back to China.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Jayzoutfitz: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Nice
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Devil1Messenger: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s] Thank God you know yourself meanwhile what are you importing that supersedes that of Yoruba all this fake items you importing is what you call business.
90% of importation in Nigeria are done by the ibos. Shey na that una agberu brain una go take understand importation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by nedekid: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
Biafra should please come!

It’s high time we started differentiating indigenes and foreigners.

Can’t wait to go report Emeka to Oduduwa Immigration service for being illegal immigrant..
Lolz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.