Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion (29977 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Christistruth00: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
my hometown is where the port is located, but the government need to widen the old ibeju-lekki road (eleko-folu exp rd) to 8 lane because of the delivering of goods. Dangote refinery projects are using this same road & the road is really bad now, & it is the only exp road that link to the port directly.

Buhari ordered that Railway be built to that port Port have they Sarted Building it yet ?

I suspect the Calabar Lagos Railway will pass there because it is supposed to connect all the Seaports in Nigeria including Warri Area and Port Harcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Idiko1: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
adamsmith914:
Lazy man, Federal Government doesn’t have any major projects in Lagos State more than any other state, investment in Lagos Colony is mostly private sector driven.

You are lazier than a lazy man if the above crap is a product of your stream of thought.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by wealthtrak: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by SOFTSKILL: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Ruin kee u there. Even the little exportation we are doin are done by ibos. What are ur people doin....nothing.

Yes, exportation of Ugwu according to Peter (Him Tu Lie) Obi, Osu and delusion are like 5&6.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Idiko1: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
aribisala0:
Is the federal government doing this for lagos State?

Do you intellectually and remotely embrace the fact that ports in Nigeria are exclusive domain of federal government? I really want Nigeria to disintegrate so as to usher fresh intellectual development.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tolue42(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Boss pls do you have idea of cost of 1 acre of land around this axis !

Still need info?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Christistruth00: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nisiw365:
Biafran cannibals will not like this

IPOB are still busy setting their Region ablaze as they always do every time they finish drinking Garri Soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water with Smoked Human heads

The dish always gives them Brain Sparks

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Dshocker(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

Oga if you dunno the story you’d have to find out; badagry has 8quarters and each of their leaders are in disagreement on how it shd be

Which stupid and powerless leaders are you talking about,if the government decides to station a seaport there,nobody will make pim....Nobody or groups can fight the government.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Idiko1: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nisiw365:
biafran cannibal, fg have nothing to do with this project other than approval. It is privately funded

This is typical Afonja peep. The jackasses do not know when they shoot themselves on the foot. If you had the bolded in mind, why being negative about my post?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by aribisala0(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
P
Idiko1:

Do you intellectually and remotely embrace the fact that ports in Nigeria are exclusive domain of federal government? I really want Nigeria to disintegrate so as to usher fresh intellectual development.
please translate
I don't know book

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by barcaboi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dshocker:

Which stupid and powerless leaders are you talking about,if the government decides to station a seaport there,nobody will make pim....Nobody or groups can fight the government.

Then you dunno the power of the people.

There should be equal energy; when Anambra needed airport they did the right thing. Other states should take note. Even when Lagos was in opposition why didn’t the FG change course to its own stronghold?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Christistruth00: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
You people need to do more to protect Lagos state, the jewel of the West, from those arsonists and vandals.

The EndSars protests was a big eye opener.

God Almighty will protect you and all that is yours for this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
MansoryMX:
I love what Lagos State Government is doing in Lagos. They making sure North don’t checkmate then like they have done to almost all 3 regions. They deceived the East with the Second Niger Bridge, deceived the South with White Elephant project and deceived the West they hand over presidency to their Jagaban. Why is Warri, Delta State Port languishing in Delta State? I have been asking myself this question for a very long time because it is a port located at the forefront of the Atlantic Ocean than any port in Lagos State.

There is a big plan for Warri

The Warri to Itakpe (Lokoja Area)
Railway is already running and is supposed to be Connected to Abuja within the next 2 years
and the Calabar Lagos Railway will also pass through Warri,

If Olu Of Warri and Warri Indigenes go and sit firmly on Transport Minister Rotimi Amaechi’s neck he can link Warri to Abuja by Railway before he leaves office next year May

Warri has a HUGE future

Just Pray for God to bring it all to Pass

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by tolue42(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ikea81:

When dangote refinery is in Lekki. You don't know the port is being built to support the wealthy Aboki abi

Stop saying what you don't know, there's another mini jetty (Dangote sea port) working already since 2 years now........so this magnificent project is not because of Dangote

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by mountmoriah(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

Lagos openly embraced it; Lagos even lured dangote after ondo and Ogun messed their agreement up. Don’t always blame Lagos or FG; blame the state governors who have no foresight
vedaxcool:
See as Lagos is setting their future. Yet one urchin from a failed state will open his gutter of mouth to advise them on how to run their state better.

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Adakintroy: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
adamsmith914:
It is now Yoruba not Fulani anymore that did not allow you lazy people develop your state?

My people are too lazy minded, that is how Peter Odili & James Ibori emptied your children’s future?

Calm it down with the "dis. If you think it's hard work that made all the top goverment parastatal station in one spot and not greed then you my friend is a greedy person. If you think oil in is in the south but refinery is in South West them you my friend is a greedy person.

Chop wisely is what am saying. Too much of greedde kill.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by litaninja(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
The Ogun state that hasn't seen any development in the last decade? Despite the number of factories, the roads between ogun state and lagos have been useless for that length of time. The only thing Ogun has been useful for recently is as a dumping ground for the people that lagos cannot contain.

DubaiLandLord:
What capacity don't they have?

A port that is not so far from Ogun state.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by bukarolz: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pray that they don't impregnate your family member.
Nisiw365:
Biafran cannibals will not like this
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by ba7man(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Idiko1:

You are lazier than a lazy man if the above crap is a product of your stream of thought.
Oya, tell us the FG investments in Lagos that is more than other states since you're not lazy like him.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nisiw365: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

IPOB are still busy setting their Region ablaze as they always do every time they finish drinking Garri Soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water with Smoked Human heads

The dish always gives them Brain Sparks
Dont mind biafran cannibals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Christistruth00: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nisiw365: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Idiko1:

This is typical Afonja peep. The jackasses do not know when they shoot themselves on the foot. If you had the bolded in mind, why being negative about my post?
Cannibal high on mkpurummiri is angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Nisiw365: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
bukarolz:
Pray that they don't impregnate your family member.
?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by olas24u(f): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Atleast they bring the best idea to finance the project that was never on table!
Who ?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by MansoryMX(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

There is a big plan for Warri

The Warri to Itakpe (Lokoja Area)
Railway is already running and is supposed to be Connected to Abuja within the next 2 years
and the Calabar Lagos Railway will also pass through Warri,

If Olu Of Warri and Warri Indigenes go and sit firmly on Transport Minister Rotimi Amaechi’s neck he can link Warri to Abuja by Railway before he leaves office next year May

Warri has a HUGE future

Just Pray for God to bring it all to Pass

What happen to that $2bn project that would have brought a lot of employment? Bro I nor dey believe anything about this Delta State again. Olu of Warri go calm down down las las and hide himself from spotlight or anything wey go involve project. I know Wetin I dey talk.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by Seun360(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
walefresh3:

Weytin concern u .. you no ask yourself why Chinese dey run come from your barren Land... abi ibo leaders no get Chinese construction company address... At least I dey see Peter obi wey dey always quote with Chinese language..

Be like say you drink expired shekpe as usual.

My moniker resemble that of Omo Igbo?
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by ArewaNorth: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
olas24u:

Who ?
Amaechi and his team!
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by achu442(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
treesun:
No comment, I pity those who are living in Lekki Ajah-Axis, Apapa, holdup will be Child's play!

Ómó no caps ..

One road

Seaport
Airport
Dangote Refinery
Free Trade Zone
Lekki
Victoria Island

They don't even care what's gonna happen there.
The kind of traffic jam that will be there ehn.

Even if they like make them do 16 lane...Only trailers will block all of them.

Cos that's the only functional refinery in the entire Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by ArewaNorth: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Putinmyrod:

You need to learn to differentiate a FG projects from a State Government's projects.
The structure of the country is so messed up that FG claims exclusivity on the resources of the states. Anambra Airport is a state government project likewise IbomAir and Lekki deep seaport. Few states with profitable projections are working as hard to be reasonably self sustaining off FG's claws.

Who messed it up? Are they not the same people who killed the original Federal structure for the greed of Central power before they lost it?

NIMASA, FMoT, LASG, Banks, NPA and many private investors are involved in the project that cost more than $1.5b.
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by OkuFaba(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
my hometown is where the port is located, but the government need to widen the old ibeju-lekki road (eleko-folu exp rd) to 8 lane because of the delivering of goods. Dangote refinery projects are using this same road & the road is really bad now, & it is the only exp road that link to the port directly.
no be lie, I drive from Ikoyi to Raffles oil everyday, that road is going bad even when the refinery and the port has not started operations.

Work needs to start now in that road cos if these places starts and that road is not amended, wahala go dey oo
Re: Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion by COMPAQ(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/lekki-port-ready-for-deliver-as-it-reaches-80-percent-completion/

Show us picture of the real port na!! Not this fake, computer generated picture.

In Nigeria something can be 95% complete for 10 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 / Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport / President Buhari Visits Tawazun Industrial Park In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.