Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (14715 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

you see, am going to change your thinking about nl men, because  we  have some  wonderful and  excellent men on here and why you said no man on nl can be your man baffle  me  alot. tell me who you be to be saying that?  if i have to start  a war in nigeria just to know you am going to do it. trust me am already checking your ip adresss that will lead me direct to your house  adresss.  you dont know  anything.

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
HEY THIS GUY WHO TELL YOU SAY I BE MARRIED MAN AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IS THIS MATTER? SO YOUR HOTIE DARE ME TO START A WAR WITH YOU, WHY NOT LET ME FACE TO FACE AND YOU WILL SEE WAHALA. ME SELF I BE GRADUATE OF YABA APA-OSI. AND WHO TELL YOU THAT AM IN CYBER CAFE IN THIS AGE OF INTERNET ARE PEOPLE STILL PATRONIZING INTERNET CAFE IN YOUR AREA. THEN YOU MUST BE LIVING IN ONE LOCAL AREA. NO CYBERCAFE IN MY AREA because NOBODY WILL GO THERE. NOW YOU THIS GUY LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME FACE THIS HOTIE OSAMA OF A GIRL.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mr jonex70 u don't come here all the time do u.

well i can't judge u till i see who u really are.

i don't think u know nl guys fro sure
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
are you from calabar or why  are  you scaring me with  dog?  hey dont  try me this girl because i be original bad boy. beside why you dey call me nigga?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

HEY THIS GUY WHO TELL YOU SAY I BE MARRIED MAN AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IS THIS  MATTER? SO YOUR HOTIE DARE ME TO START A WAR WITH YOU, WHY NOT LET ME FACE  TO FACE AND YOU WILL SEE WAHALA. ME SELF  I BE  GRADUATE OF YABA APA-OSI. AND WHO TELL YOU THAT AM IN CYBER CAFE IN THIS AGE OF INTERNET ARE PEOPLE STILL PATRONIZING INTERNET CAFE IN YOUR  AREA. THEN YOU MUST BE LIVING IN  ONE LOCAL AREA. NO CYBERCAFE IN MY AREA because NOBODY WILL GO THERE. NOW YOU THIS  GUY LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME FACE THIS  HOTIE OSAMA OF A GIRL.

grin grin grin grin, U are so backwarded, u need to be fastforward, i dont even type myself, i just speak to my laptop and it types all by itself, my laptop is Alienware M17x, check it out, am sure the price is enough to build a flat in ur village where u type from one newly-savour cyber cafer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
like i said  i dont come  here all the time and this is my first time making comment on here. you can check and verify it yourself. so dont think every one on nl is bad,because there are some that are new. because  nigeria is a bad  country does not mean everyone in nigeria is bad. so why not find out  about me and  see who iam.  i comment because your post has  something to do with me. i have  been  dealing with gold  digger  all my life and may be you could be  diferent base on your post.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin grin I LIKE FUNNY GUY LIKE YOU. CAN YOU DASH ME THAT YOUR LAPTOP SINCE I DONT NEED TO TYPE MYSELF.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

like i said  i dont come  here all the time and this is my first time making comment on here. you can check and verify it yourself. so dont think every one on nl is bad,because there are some that are new. because  nigeria is a bad  country does not mean everyone in nigeria is bad. so why not find out  about me and  see who iam.  i comment because your post has  something to do with me. i have  been  dealing with gold  digger  all my life and may be you could be  diferent base on your post.

well isn't that sad

wish u better luck next time
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin i hope u two are not going to start any war here
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
WE CANT START ANY WAR TRUST ME ON THAT, I ONLY WANT WAR WITH YOU. WHAT BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. I GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND USE AND DUMP THEM,because I CAN NEVER NEVER MARRY A GOLD DIGGER. MAY BE YOU NEED TO MEET AND SEE HOW COLO MENTAL I BE WHEN IT COME TO GOLD DIGGER. MIND YOU I HAVE ALOT OF GIRLS THAT WANT TRUE LOVE WITH ME, BUT I DONT LOVE THEM. JUST THAT THOSE I REALLY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT ARE GOLD DIGGER, EVEN WHEN I HAVE TRUE LOVE TO GIVE THEM TOGETHER WITH THE GOLD THEY WANT. I JUST REALIZED LATER THEY ARE NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUE LOVE ONLY THE GOLD.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
HOTIE TIMA i  need you to calmm this 2 guys down before dem put fire for nairaland .Spero di vedere te un giorno perche tu sei veramente bella, e tu sei mio regina africana.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
IF I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO GIVE YOU TRUE LOVE AND I LATER REALIZE YOU BE GOLD DIGGER NO PROBLEM. I GIVE YOU THE GOLD USE AND DUMP YOU AND YOU WILL BE THE LOSER because THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU NO ONE CAN EVER GIVE YOU THAT AGAIN.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

HOTIE TIMA i  need you to calmm this 2 guys down before dem put fire for nairaland .Spero di vedere te un giorno perche tu sei veramente bella, e tu sei mio regina africana.

oooo god pls guy would u two stop
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by 2good(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
poverty and societal expectation is the reason
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

IF I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO GIVE YOU TRUE LOVE AND I LATER REALIZE YOU BE GOLD DIGGER NO PROBLEM. I GIVE YOU THE GOLD USE AND DUMP YOU AND YOU WILL BE THE LOSER because THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU NO ONE CAN EVER GIVE YOU THAT AGAIN.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
some guys are expert in chasing shadows.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
i swear u guy's need to take some rest maybe a nap wink wink wink wink wink

see 190 went and took a nap grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
(Spero di vedere te un giorno perche tu sei veramente bella, e tu sei mio regina africana.)  QUELLE LANGUE EST CECI ?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ osama boko i just saw ur profile

and who is that  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
I TOLD YOU HOTIE. NOW I HAVE YOUR LOCATION AND YOUR HOUSE ADRESSS. EXPECT TO SEE ME IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS. YOUGO SEE HEN
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
OH, THAT IS MY PIC ON OSAMA BOKO PROFILE. NOW WHAT YOU GONNA DO? GET TO KNOW ME NOW
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

OH, THAT IS MY PIC ON OSAMA BOKO PROFILE. NOW WHAT YOU GONNA  DO? GET TO KNOW ME  NOW

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see u then wink wink wink wink

jonex70:

I TOLD  YOU HOTIE. NOW I HAVE  YOUR LOCATION AND  YOUR HOUSE  ADRESSS. EXPECT TO SEE ME IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS.  YOUGO SEE HEN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol your funny
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by alexola20(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
who dey chase  shadow osama?  everybody has to chase shadow  in the first place b4  you get what you want or you want shadow to chase  you?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by alexola20(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
hotie tima dont u like my pics? or do u want me to change it?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

WE CANT START ANY WAR TRUST ME ON THAT, I ONLY WANT WAR WITH YOU. WHAT BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. I GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND USE AND DUMP THEM,because I CAN NEVER NEVER MARRY A GOLD DIGGER. MAY BE YOU NEED TO MEET AND SEE HOW COLO MENTAL I BE WHEN IT COME TO GOLD DIGGER. MIND YOU I HAVE ALOT OF GIRLS THAT WANT TRUE LOVE WITH ME, BUT I DONT LOVE THEM. JUST THAT THOSE I REALLY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT ARE GOLD DIGGER, EVEN WHEN I HAVE TRUE LOVE TO GIVE THEM TOGETHER WITH THE GOLD THEY WANT. I JUST REALIZED LATER THEY ARE NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUE LOVE ONLY THE GOLD.

Am back, where did we stop?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
now i see your first weakness is fineboy. do you know iam more handsome than that model  in the profile of osama only if you give me just one percent chance to know me. immediately you see me you will just faint because i be  too handsome.  you will feel you are  too low  to me,but  i will manage you because love  conquer  everything.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

hotie tima dont u like my pics? or do u want me to change it?

but is that u
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2011
alexola20:

Hotie Tima,u should at least smile in this your pic.u look soberly beautiful though.

if u come from a party tired would u want to smile or sleep nonsense
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Am back, where did we stop?

pls go bck to sleep undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ Osama, u look like who have been struggling in the desert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex / Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.