Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now (24648 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Premiumwriter: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Walking into a trap and doing so recklessly.

You can't change her bro. Forget that work in progress stuff.

They always suppress their real character and in marriage when the strain becomes too much, the resort to their old self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Soylife(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2022
M
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by iCauseTrouble: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Please, use your head in everything you do. Don't ever get her pregnant. Ladies are very deceptive and manipulative. Her true color will come out once she is pregnant for you.
Always remember this my words as God's given advice

9 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by daddytime(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2022
You are not ready for fatherhood yet, you can't condom up?

Are you okay, bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Milly44(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Na love dey shack am cool just dey use your condom very soon that love go clear for her eye

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Gate050: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense please.
Who is he in his right sense go bash you. This na normal thing. Really you don't need bring this baseless thing here because no problem before you as at now. What advise do you need really cuz this don't make any sense. Next time you dig that hole, go in with rubber that's all and if she don't want that, that means you guys are not sharing the same view anymore and you guy go your separate ways that's all.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by dingbang(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2022
You are the problem. How the fvck you dont want kids yet nut inside her? WTF is wrong with men of this generation!!! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by na2016: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2022
OP: Don't try to change any woman. If she doesn't care, doesn't go by your rules, let her go. This life is difficult, don't use your hands to add unnecessary problems to it. If you don't need a child now, stand your ground and let her go. When the pressure to care for that baby will come, that woman will say all sought things against you if you can't meet up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Authoreety: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2022
The way that gal go take run you down wen u seal ur relationship with a child will be terribly devastating!

A word is enuf.... Forget likeness and look for a responsible girl.. That I don't care and stubborn attitude should be a huge mega turn off...

Don't say I ddnt warn you o

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You met her less than 4 months ago and you are already wanting to change her? What is wrong with you? undecided

Forget that nonsense we were often told: People change people. In fact, if a girl genuinely likes you, changing her can happen with a speed of light.

However, one mistake that nobody should make is marrying someone with an attitude they hate in the hopes that marriage would change them. It's a no-no.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by yinkeys(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Inside recession
Seems you have 50m in your bank account grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by ekukeku(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

24, will be 25 this July

She Neva learn lesson

She has been oppressed by some of her friends... Bros na u get d game
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by obowunmi(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she [/b]saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

[b]Keep nutting in her and see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by remitarich(f): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2022
she wan born pikin nah
please help her bro
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by the6thszn(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

I'm the wrong person for her if that's her plan

You don't want a child and neither do you want to get married to her, yet you dey nutaku inside.
You are your own problem sha

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Bamzyriches451: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Ogbeni op runnn!!!!!!!
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by knowhowk: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2022
She's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude[b][/b]. How can someone be Loving and sweet and at the same time shows I don't care attitude? Or you mean the other way Sweetness..( Bed Thing )

Well U can't eat Ur cake and have it ,Seems U are not much Comfortable with her ,U are enjoying the Sex ,not Ready to be a father .. Can't You leave her and let her Go rather than U trying to put yourself in an unnecessary And avoidable Journey ..

Well Anyone with Weak Erections , Premature Ejaculations,Poor Performances in Bed .
Check my Signature Below.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by alizma: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

I only read the topic and the first paragraph and my advise is that you quite the relationship
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by mrkings84(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
If don't give her the belle, another sharp guy will, but nothitconcern me shall.

You can try my sure 3 draws today for free. They are paid games buy I am giving it out for free. E get why!

Whatsapp only @ 08034704620
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by InvertedHammer: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

..., now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it.

/
Like a train wreck waiting to happen...Hollywood has nothing on watching people working effortlessly to destroy their lives, hopes and aspirations. Keep up the good work. Keep nutting. It will become clearer 5 years from now. What is life without lamentations?

/

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by psalmistkakah(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief...
Taking care of a child takes more than just money o...
It requires time...
Patience...
Commitment...
Attention...
And ofcourse both parents.....

See eh...
A child wants to feel loved and wanted by BOTH parents... A child doesn't want to feel unwanted or feel like a mistake...

Since you say she's cool and all...
((Personally, I think 3months after meeting a person is too short a time to think of getting married, but that's just my opinion Sha))
Sit her down and tell her exactly why you can't have a baby...
Give her reasons...
And her response should be able to dictate your next course of action...

And besides sef...
Does she not consider your opinions when making a decision?
By the time she born 4 am, he go understand her purpose... Let him sincere to himself if he can cope with her.. u only pregnant a girl u know u can marry...
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by coolflame7: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Have you checked genotype

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Righteousness2(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2022
You are swimming in Fornication and you feeling cool.
You are nutting in sin and you are feeling fly.
Sex outside Marriage is Not dating. It is Fornication. It is Evil.
I Admonish you to stop that immediately, repent and Surrender to JESUS Christ.

The Consequences of sin are brutal.
Flee! Flee! Flee!

Lee99:

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by BlackyOne: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Are you sure you're not me... We have exactly the same experience and predicament at the moment, this is surreal!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Timoleon(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Stop having sex with her. Stop having sex with her. One more time, stop having sex with her. Desperate girls like this will trap you with pregnancy wether yours or someone else’s.

Stop having sex with her.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by hardon1(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

U don't want a child now and you keep offloading drum of sperm in here.

When will men have sense

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2022
What if she's already pregnant.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Timoleon(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Damn! What is life without Lamentations?
InvertedHammer:

/
Like a train wreck waiting to happen...Hollywood has nothing on watching people working effortlessly to destroy their lives, hopes and aspirations. Keep up the good work. Keep nutting. It will become clearer 5 years from now. What is life without lamentations?

/

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Truvelisback(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Grant her request if only she has a job and ready to cater for the baby with u.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Emmanuel30a: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Foolish Didnt Know Pre Marital Sex Is A Sin? Why Do You Need A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry Sheer Fool. Now He Would Be Blaming Adam For Eve And Samson For Delilah. You Penis Is Pushing You But You Dont Want To Marry. Dont Be A Fool!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Mmm ever heard of a condom? Or you only just realized they exist

Next thing you’ll start talking about how she tied you down with a baby. But look at you. Happily tying yourself down. No sense of accountability
Lee99:
now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.