Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now (24679 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by SugarGirl44(f): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2022
socialmediaman:

By changing her, if you mean things like brushing her teeth in the morning before she goes to work, those are changes you can make. But if mean things like being less spontaneous and more strategic with planning and organizing, dwelling too much on the past, or being less sensitive with emotions, those are things you can't change, they're part of her personality, and everyone has a personality type. If you want to learn more about personality types check https://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new

It doesn't look like you both are on the same page on what you want in life. Be careful about the decisions and choices you make now, they have consequences
Thanks for the link. I need to take that test too.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by okine4real: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2022
One word for you OP, WHAT DOES YOUR BABE DO FOR A LIVING?
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by kingsley55(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Guy you are 24,just go ahead and grant her wish.. I bet you in 10 years or so time you look back thank your stars.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Michiyke: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Op wants to turn to sperm donor. A girl that is desperate for a baby rather than marriage is a huge turn-off. Fear women
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense please.

A gal who is stubborn and a work in progress obsessed only with having a baby doesn’t exict me. Is that what life, relationships or even marriage is about?? It doesn’t sound like music to my ears.

Probably u left out the good aspects.

Life is simple it is us humans that make it complicated. If u don’t want a baby u know what u must do. 2ndly she can’t/shudnt Force u to have a baby with her.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by obynokoko: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2022
LotaTee:
Maybe she's desperate for marriage and wants to tie you down with a baby.
You are very correct.my thought exactly
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by lucky4west: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2022
first all pre-marital sex is a sin flee from fornication and repent genuinely by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior and continue your daily work in righteousness and holiness until when you are ready for marriage, if death should surprise any body without Jesus that is eternity hell fire....secondly be sure your girl has not gotten a goal scored outside and wanna put it on you by preparing your mind to accept such incase of an eventuality.....because there is a reason why she want a baby so bad....thirdly go back to the first advise repent and flee fornication...every second, minute, hours, days, month and years spent outside Jesus is walking on a dangerous road to hell with satan in eternity because death can strike any time.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by makavellidon: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Guy you wicked you dey drill the innocent girl and you knw want her 2 get belle 4 u abi, then stop drilling the innocent girl
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by obynokoko: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
lmao no be say I no like pikin, na the way she dey go about am plus it's not in my 2022 plans
She is desperate to trap you down with pregnancy.she wants to become another Rita Daniels
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by obynokoko: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

It means there are certain character traits she exhibits that I'm not comfortable with and rather than abandon her and move to the next available girl I'd rather work on her to change because those traits are changeable
You are correct.those character can be changed
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
She can get pregnant for u and still be in her parents house , all you need to do is to carter for the baby needs....

Your girl is just a lazy youth, instead of her to go hustle she's talking of getting pregnant for u, its like she's above 30 oo.

Hope she will not go and bring another person's pregnancy for u Sha.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by obynokoko: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

That last part really hit me, you've spoken well, I guess I'm feeling trapped at the moment and my biggest concern is the fact that she doesn't care about my opinion on the issue, as for taking care of the child she's very hardworking and runs her own business and I'm aware of the savings she has, also she's not the demanding type, financially she's independent and hardly asks for money from me, I give her when I feel like and she doesn't complain, aside from the whole pregnancy issue she's cool. But at the same time you can't force or blackmail me into something as serious as having a baby
I think you better leave her and look for another girl that suits you.women can be manipulative.she is desperate to get married and she wants to get it by trapping you with a baby.since you are not ready to father a child,then leave her and look for other women.there are so many of them for you to choose from

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by shantti(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Congratulations in advance. She's already pregnant.

Guy stop this nah, u almost gave me heart attack even though am not the o.p
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by socialmediaman: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2022
cococandy:
it’s not surreal. Many of you are unfortunately like this

Don’t want babies but won’t actively try to stop it from happening. Waiting to blame someone else for the actions you took

He’s not waiting to blame her, he can’t say no to her. That’s his personality. Being assertive is not part of everyone’s personality
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by shantti(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2022
oke2018:
What if she's already pregnant.

Stop this nah, it's scary even though am not the o.p
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Bellotelli: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

my guy, i've been in ur shoes before. My ex girlfriend would force me to release my semen inside her, at a point sex was was no longer fun to me so i had to do free myself from her.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Tago360(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2022
You cannot change her ooh. Maybe she is pregnant for somebody.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by bummyla(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Well I have a friend who once had a girlfriend, now turned wife as desperate as yours! We tried to warn him, but he refused, like he said "The Sex is good"

Now, he is regretting his marriage!

The only 2 things, he now enjoys in his marriage, when the wife decides to intrigue him is just (1) Sex and (2) Food that is when she feels like it.

And Oga wetin done! Continue pouring into her, hoping you are shooting blanks, your village people go come omugo for you

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by DrMuzungu(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2022
If you are not in the mood to make babies, let me help, I can do it on your behalf, he he heeeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Ishilove: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...
First off...
You cant change anyone...
Forget the whole "work in progress" thingy, shes just putting it aside, it will definitely show with time...

And i know this her whole stubbornness thingy may seem cute now, but blimey once this "lovey-Behind" phase pass, you probably won't see it as such anymore...

She wants to get pregnant badly, then after she's pregnant what's next? How will the baby be taken care of? Does she have the capacity to take of that baby? Can she be a mother to the child(ren)?

Are you ready to be a father? Cause it seems to me like she's not considering your opinion in this matter ... And besides sef, you're not ready to settle down or be a father and you're sleeping with a desperate-wanna-be-mother without protection??

Very senseless pair. Very senseless indeed.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by KingDash: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

useless thing
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2022
shantti:

Stop this nah, it's scary even though am not the o.p
What's scary when they were doing the do , were they not informed about their actions ,na belly she get she no kill person.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by BlackyOne: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2022
cococandy:
it’s not surreal. Many of you are unfortunately like this

Don’t want babies but won’t actively try to stop it from happening. Waiting to blame someone else for the actions you took

Lol... I want babies but I just just feel comfortable money should come first before the babies arrive...
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Owen247: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

I'm the wrong person for her if that's her plan
If ur d wrong person for her,y are u still wit her? Leave her alone and stop wasting her time.stop that shit bro,so u wanna use and dump?is it?
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by mapet: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Errrmmm....
1. Trust me She WILL get pregnant
2. You will not use protection the next time
3. Either way you're fvcked.
4. The consolation is the highlighted above

Happy fatherhood Bro
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by kansoboy: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Una don start again ooh...u are seeing d signs now, instead of leaving the relationship. U want to change her, change fire!!!

After u go come nairaland to complain my wife is this, my wife is dat . continue oo, na only u go waka go.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Odinaka00(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2022
Baba by the time you go want to have a child, e fit hard you oo.. this life don teach me a very big lesson that sometimes I wish to rewind this life back sha
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by mapet: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2022
naijapikin2:
Since you say bashing is allowed Oya collect : werey...
Anyway to the sense part. Your girl might just be conscious of her short biological circle. And hey don't dwell so much on the challenges of fatherhood when you become one you'll pull through. If you love her, let her have the baby. Oboy being a father is sweet, I can tell you for free Cheers

I agree too. If you love her, marry her properly and start making babies
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by thamilet(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Senior man Congratulations
She is pregnant
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Owen247: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2022
She wanna get pregnant ? And u dont want her to get belle? And u dont wanna marry her?[ she isnt ur wife ,this i knw]. And ur still being intimate with her ? And ur hoping ur shootin blank bullets in her? What if she don carry belle already but waitin and pretendin for u to shoot ur supposed blank bullets?
all these questions are for u op.

u should have stopped nutin her since but lust or what ever wount let u be.

if u answerd d above questions with sincerity, then i guess u should knw what to do.[delay can be dangerous, u knw?].
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by fredie107(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2022
My Advice for you is "Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and stop that sin you are committing with her before it leads you to your early grave". Jesus loves you
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Olam09(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

You ought to be happy with her decision.. would you tell me you're not mature enough to be a father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.