Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now (24678 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense please.
Sent her come my way
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Timoleon(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2022
I Dey pity the guy in advance.
Premiumwriter:
Walking into a trap and doing so recklessly.

You can't change her bro. Forget that work in progress stuff.

They always suppress their real character and in marriage when the strain becomes too much, the resort to their old self.

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by cococandy(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2022
BlackyOne:

Are you sure you're not me... We have exactly the same experience and predicament at the moment, this is surreal!!!
it’s not surreal. Many of you are unfortunately like this

Don’t want babies but won’t actively try to stop it from happening. Waiting to blame someone else for the actions you took

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by biz2get(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

she wants to become single mother by all means and you are trying to change her..

With her atitude and al u wrote,
She belongs to the streets..

Mark my words, in ths life she will end up a single mother.. Better knw what u are doing if you dnt want such for your kids.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by phemmyfour: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

She's desperate for marriage and that's the only way to tie you down. I was there before. Even if you use CD, she LL remove it in the middle of the action

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by naijapikin2(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Since you say bashing is allowed Oya collect : werey...
Anyway to the sense part. Your girl might just be conscious of her short biological circle. And hey don't dwell so much on the challenges of fatherhood when you become one you'll pull through. If you love her, let her have the baby. Oboy being a father is sweet, I can tell you for free. Cheers

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Nectarbaba(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Your desperation for sex will put you in trouble! A major red flag but you won't see this because of course your need to nut every now and then.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

grin

Even though I'm allowed to bash, all I can think of is, sorry eh?

E go be.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Emmanuel30a: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
You Dont Need A Relationship When Are Not Ready For Marriage Let Alone Having Premarital Sex. Dont Let Your Penis Push You To Hell. Start Fasting ... You Are Eating Sufficient That Is Why You Are Having A Relationship With A Lady And With No Marriage In Sight And You Are Having Sex With Her. Currently, You Belong To The Devil. You Would Be Blaming Adam For Eve And Samson For Delilah. Are You Not Foolish Like That? As A Man,You Are Too Small For Any Relationship With A Lady When You Are Not Ready For Marriage. Stop That And Face Your Work And Studies!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by IamRandy: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

24, will be 25 this July

She DONE with HOE STAGE,,,

She want quickly secure u before she progresses into the EVENING NEWSPAPER stage...

If u like no carry ur sense putgrin
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by seanwilliam(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2022
First and foremost, give thanks to God that she’s showing you the kind of person she’s at the start. Greatest mistake of your life will be you considering her hand in marriage. You will live to regret it.

In situation like this, you don’t break up instantly with her if you don’t want to enter trouble ..

Start fcking her with condom , withdraw your attention from her totally,,kill your feeling for her, with time , she will get the signal

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by elganzar(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And who told you that a woman is changeable? She is an adult like you so why do you believe you are meant to change her to suit your taste? undecided

You are instead supposed to both work together as a team not change each other. undecided

EVERYONE should be open to change (in certain areas of life), rigidity is an all mark of foolishness...

Working together requires compromise__ still change
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by BafanaBafana: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Send her to me. I want a baby. Can we exchange girlfriends?
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kingpin1000: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You met her less than 4 months ago and you are already wanting to change her? What is wrong with you? undecided

Na SIMPle man na..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Allisgud: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Oga begin go price goat and carton of chicken,he don happen,he don happen
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by skana28(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Op, Welcome to fatherhood. Please start making enquiries of baby things o. You can order from Cotonou or better still, go to Katangwa market. E cheap well well for dia. I neva go the market before o but anytime my wife mention Katan..., na okirika dey enter my head. shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by seyz91(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2022
You the wrong person but you can enter the place anytime to pour your kunu or akamu abi cheesy
Lee99:

I'm the wrong person for her if that's her plan

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Truth is, your woman is infertile. She knows this and wants to pressure you into believing that you will be a father if she eventually conceives after several times of unprotected sex. You can't keep loading your woman with sperm and few days/weeks later she still sees her period. I know you feel fortunate that after all your sexcapade with her she's not yet pregnant and you don't want her to even get pregnant anytime soon. D sign dey show, unless if i'm completely wrong
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Maobichek: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2022
LotaTee:
Maybe she's desperate for marriage and wants to tie you down with a baby.

You don't tie men down with pregnancy these days oh! If she gets pregnant, the guy did it and no excuse should be taken cos means of preventing pregnancy abound in our society, thank you.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by bolrew: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2022
If you are not ready for marriage, I think you should declare your intentions and let her go. A word is for a wise

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by moneyissweet(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2022
You are not ready to have child now and you are pumping your akamu inside her.

You need serious beating aswear

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Uncle96(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Shape her into the woman you want? What in the world does that even mean? undecided

A woman is not a suit you tailor to fit you. You either accept her as you met her or you move on to find another that best fits you as-is. undecided

Dont sweat it, its normal to shape a woman into what you want her to be , a few courses can be corrected ... you put her on the right tracks where shes wrong.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by skana28(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Oga, what if na only water water the guy dey pour inside the honey pot? you neva reason am? Infact, a point of order Mr. Op, Please if she sees her period again this month, as a matter of urgency, visit the nearest hospital and submit yourself for medical examination. We cannot continue to waste all the energy during the cause of pouring and no good result to show for it. wink

adewaleadeyemi8:
Truth is, your woman is infertile. She knows this and wants to pressure you into believing that you will be a father if she eventually conceives after several times of unprotected sex. You can't keep loading your woman with sperm and few days/weeks later she still sees her period. I know you feel fortunate that after all your sexcapade with her she's not yet pregnant and you don't want her to even get pregnant anytime soon. D sign dey show, unless if i'm completely wrong

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kingjay5(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2022
One man's food another man poison, I need someone like her abeg.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by stanliwise(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

when she gets pregnant then you may see a different side of her.
Meanwhile, if you eventually becomes a father, please be responsible atleast to the child
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by stanliwise(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
philexcel:
Good day.

I am a computer science graduate with interest in content writing. I can work remotely to help you with content writing for your pages, blog or site. I have an excellent writing and proofreading skills, impeccable grammar and spelling, a deep in understanding of consumers, high comprehension of MS Office and Docs, familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword placement; and a good level of experience with lead generation and online marketing.
when you say this, please add portfolios too.
If you're a writer then you should have blogs or page or something to one can check.
my two cent
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by MartinsD12(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

She wants to marry if you can't let her be , sexxxx sexxxxx Everytime what a nonsense
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Oga

Wear a condom.

Or run.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by GOSPELTRUTH31: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

Are you mad?
U don't deserve my insult
My insults are advice in disguise...
Fool

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by NohurryInLife: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Highways:
Can I have her number?
So you go fit help OP follow her reason say make she calm down ahbi??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.