Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? (5700 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by fd4all234(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
To fall out of love is very easy, than any thing.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by phillipe: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
Easier to fall out of love for me. Both are a mental thing. Very difficult for me to love someone.

Gbam!!!

To fall in True love is almost difficult. it's of the soul only. all we see around is just infatuation + Tolerance,
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by phillipe: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
hello pals i am a male 30, i am successful person , due to challenges of life i have once stay away from women for almost five years without committing myself to any relationship but instead focused on my life and goals, this year i begins to search around looking for a companion,due to the nature of my city it always a busy places and no time for jokes or play and where i live i hardly meet people all i meet are single mothers engage in relationship and etc alternatively every thing is based on the internet and so on,churches, night club,drinking Bar i do not go to night club because of my faith,instead i look around social networking site may be i can find a good girl i can married and settle down with for me there is nothing bad on finding love online it happened very well here ,i am not a racist but i dont just like white i love black girls, Dear Pals here is where i need your advise I find one pretty and good looking girl in Nigeria in fact she know half of my blood back home she is okay on her own ,we be talking and we have a lot of plans together ,she do say always i love you so much ,but my problem with her was we hardly communicate well ,we use to communicate but i used to see her at times if i do not make the moves she do not worried to call or text, and i do not want to be complaining i dont want to be seen as a nagging man ,i am a born again christian i do not ***** around or mess around all i want is settle down and really this girl spend few weeks with my, people few months back and she love the environment , i want woman to comment and advise on this, why is it that she care ,she love me so much as she does say,but she hardly text or send message,and all her family she present me as her fiancee is this right, I tell her every thing that goes up here concerning me,but some important matters that she need to feel me in she do say at time she forget when i will point to it she do begging and say sorry and for real i dont want to be complaining all time women what is your view ,

Start a thread and Nlanders will tell you what to do
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
Una no dey taya for this love matter? Love is probably the biggest mirage of all time. It's the highest and purest form of self-induced schizophrenia.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by delpee(f): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling in love is easier, you are excited and happy. Falling out comes with a lot of pain, stress and sometimes regrets.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by ronkebp(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
It is easier to fall 'out love', than fall 'inlove'. to love, no be small thing, if you are talking about lust, then that is another case, and when there is lust at the beginning, my dear, once the person sneezes unnecessarily, or has a body odour or talks out of point my dear, that love would evaporate instanta.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Roland17(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
i think staying in love is perhaps the hardest, falling in and out happen frequently,
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Natasha2(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^hey its not there just put it on that your thread i will take it right now okay

@op which one is falling out of love?
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Aspirin(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
either way, it ain't easy, the thing about falling in love is that before you realize it, you're in way too deep. No matter how rough you've it, you still wanna hold on to it. but falling out of love is easier said than done, that is if it was truly love. Its a very difficult, painful and hurtful thing one can experience, especially if you're the one being jilted. like i said, "if it's really luv, then falling out of it is very difficult",
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by campella(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
Squeegeez:

Oh so very true, Godmother you said it best! smiley

In all my time and days as a nairalander, i have not heard anything so sweet.

You said it all.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by nametou: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
To fall in love is far easier
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Elnuk34(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling out of TRUE love can be quite difficult. I've been trying to fall out of love for the past six years now and still counting. I count even place her number among my past girl friends. But it has been really difficult forget her.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by darknouiui: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Builder: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
After you hit the pu22y, the answer will be easier
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Nekai(f): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Depends on the person for me.

I've fallen in love with someone easily, and also fallen in love with someone after a long drawn out process where I wasn't expecting to fall in love.

I've labored hard to emotionally detatch myself from someone I knew wasn't right for me. It took me forever to fall out of love.

However I have also fallen out of love in an instant.

I think ~love~ is an illusion anyway. tongue
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Jeel: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2011
Both,depends on individuals
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by cynthoney(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2011
falling out of love is way too easy for me wink
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Leonoel202(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2011
tongue cool shocked Love is shit, people fall into it easily but i'm too hard for that!
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by obongtunji: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
To fall in love is easier than falling out of love.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by wealthpos(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
Fallin in is the easiest.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Busols757: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
to fall out grin
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Walewire(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
I lov dis.it is based on circumstance of d love cos dis days we av different types of luv.1)money luv,corner_corner luv;future lov wish lead 2 tru luv.b4 u fall in consida dis &dt wil tel u if 2 fall out.dis point is aplicant 2 both men,women,ladies,guys. Who ar Godfearin
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Walewire(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2011
In any relationship you must kno wat mr A see in you b4 acceptin mr B.i tik d appeal we sud see in each other is Godfearin,decency. My girl as all dis dt mks me acept her.cos i no if its money,beauty dt appeals her 2 date me she would av breakup. We both quarel & settle she knos wat am up to as a guy or girl b4 aceptin . why nt chose one who is contempted wit wat u av.wit dis d marriage is succesful. Dis wil let u kno if 2 fall in or out .if any comet let me no cos i enjoy ur topics we can b fred
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Walewire(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2011
Let ar kno dt is natural luv u av for her.u no ladies easily fall in & out.once she knows dt she wil quite.& if she dosn't God is ur witnes dt u tod her is natural lov bt dt romance cos it can lead 2 sex.jus b a paltonic fred 2 her.only romance if u want her cos u may later av interest
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Badguy2: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2011
I know falling in love is easy, but out of love?, dunno abt that because all d girls i ever had still love me and i love them too, cool
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Walewire(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2011
Were u met her determines?4 hw long av u been into d relationship?as she tel u why she did nt pik ur cal?ar reason must be geniue.if u really want true love both of u must undastand ur differences.or did she open up to u dat she as no interest anymore.if so why nt face ur future.i dt blame ladies cos men today Na shop &go
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Walewire(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2011
Gbolax.let ar no u av natural love 4 her.cos she might av deeply fall in u.bt dt romance or sex her.if she is wise she wil realise u ar an ordinary friend bt if u av sex or romance wit her& u sed u can marry her after 2yrs of date u ar an ingrate
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by victor2exl(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2011
None for me o, It takes more than just sex with my kind of lady to fall in love with any, It is always a slow process for me, so it is same if am hurt or in a verge of separation , though it has always been based on them getting married in most cases though due to my own unreadiness in those period of times, But now am ready.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by adewex(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
[b][/b] I find it difficult to FALL OUT? infact thats the reason i came here. i wish i could FALL OUT easily and i fall inlove easily the moment i enter the place, so i wish i`m out of the one i`m in and scared of going into another.LOVE SUCKS
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
cynthoney:

falling out of love is way too easy for me wink
Babe, r u kidding me? sure u've not really fallen in love b4 then, trust me   wink

@OP, its harder, much harder falling outta love. Fell in love with a lady, all d yile she waz giving me d green light. Only to tell me wks lata dat she's alredi in a r/ship. I waz lyk why didn't she lemme knw earlia  embarassed Still healing ma wounds tho wink
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
well i think that the effort put into the relationship comes into play "when falling out of love"

as for me, i don't easily fall in love, so that makes it difficult to fall out of it.

was inlove with a girl back then, thought i was over her untill recently,

now i am learning to love her in a different way,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. / Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? / But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.