Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? (5699 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2011
Never been in love, so I would say it's harder. It's one thing to get crushes, it's another to really be in love with someone, something that usually takes time. Falling out of love would also hard, especially if you've developed a strong relationship with the person and have been very close with each other. So IMO, neither is easy. Would depend on the individual.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by BeautfulB(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2011
fall out of love grin grin grin

i feel better
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Omolola1(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
fallin in love is easier, falln outa love is one difficult task
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by leuelliot(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2011
Falling Into a well is easier than getting out. apply to your question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts / Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands / Weird Islands That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.