Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19837 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by rickyrex(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
All this trash nah to secure second term. Even him sowolu know to well that tinubu is weak and old to be the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Vanzcharles(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

grin
grin grin

Was this one a promise or a lie? So gulliblie backward Nigerians.

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by WonderManly(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
See this mumu man. Wetin you go talk before. Mtcheewww, birds of a feather!
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Boss469(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Our problem deep angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by zcee: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Okoros come and wail here as usual
chai!!

It's only in Nigeria you will see people supporting evil that is about to befall them..

Am pure igbo,I and some most Igbos don't support any candidate from the Eastern region to capture that presidential seat,all of them are vagabonds and Fulani puppets the same goes to tinubu..
So stop all these your rantings about Igbos being pained about Tinubu coming out coming to declare his presidential ambition I can support any other charismatic candidate from Western region to run for president not that dead walking man..
Stop supporting evil uncle..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by duduade: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sorry to say Sanwo you and your cohorts are shaamelesss
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by bibianna(f): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
What about your biological father.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by bluefilm: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubu is the best what...?

Tufiaaaaa

Abomination!!!

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Danielaka: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
OMG do you think Soo I'm Crazy about this, let me made clear to you, Igbo president or Biafra, choose wisely
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Lapilolo: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
They are trying and working to push expired Material into the market again. Nigerians still dey struggle with the dullard another one dey warm-up grin. They're trying to rebrand tinubu again... The Op and his likes mean no good for Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by youngcity: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sanwo Olu and other puppets in control of the government of Lagos are ready to use the state funds to support the Lagos landlord's political quest. That's the basis of this convergence.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by HonestFriend: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubu lapdog has spoken..
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Basicend: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Slurity:
THE SONG IS BECOMING LOUDER

In what way sir?

This one na Tinubu house boy na. . What else do expect him to say. . ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Gabkosh: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

How the SW people who have claimed to be the most sufferiscated tribe are campaigning for a sick old man to become the President of this country is baffling me.

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal in that region. angry angry angry
In as much as I don't support Tinubu. But you are the most stupid human ever liveth.

How do other people campaign for who they wish your own personal headache. Why not present your father if you feel he's good enough instead of attacking other people's choice. Yet you will claim to be educated.

Present your candidate instead of wailing daily.

Need I tell you how inconsequential you are?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
B4 nko, you wan talk otherwise?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by watersideboys: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubu that will soon die
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Dee60: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Governor, what is your plan for Lagos? The whole place seems to be on a slow slide to nowhere.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by calcal: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2022
My schoolboy is at it again, now collecting #800 from danfo drivers to pay for his master election campaign.

we dey watch ooo!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2022
signature2012:

Ola man.Shame no dey catch you?
Why una like suffer like this?
Is generational dummy or what?
This same man that deceived you and your likes to vote for a dullard.
This same man that said he will ride on the vision of a dullard.
Even,if you are paid to do this.Aren’t you thinking about your kids future and their next generation?

The big problem about Nigeria is not just the leaders but people like you who come out without iota of shame to ass-lick those that will torment and make like miserable when they get into power.

Just one question- Did you root for Atiku during the last elections? If you did, it shows Ure a hypocrite for castigating Tinubu. No human being who supported Atiku in 2019 has the moral right to call Tinubu a corrupt man. Some people are just full of hatred. Shame!
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by eeetuk(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2022
"Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, says All Progressives Congress National Leader, Bola Tinubu, is the most capable candidate to succeed the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) in May 2023."

Pure lie by governor Sanwo-Olu!
How many of you remember that Mr. Bola Tinubu was the governor of Lagos State from 19999-2007?

Did Bola Tinubu leadership clean the famous Makoko Slum in Lagos?
The short answer is no.
As a governor of Lagos state for 8 years, Bola Tinubu did not clean up the Makoko Slum.
Is this the direction that Nigeria wants to go in this 21st?

I don't think so.
Nigeria needs a leader who understands that (a) a clean work environment will result in neat workforce and improve workforce, (b) neat work environment is less exposed to employee accident, (c) a neat environment reduces stress and provides positive workforce, (d) a neat environment improves employees life.

So, Bola Tinubu mishandling of Makoko slum is why he will never be the president of Nigeria.

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by jrusky(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2022
To be honest as it stand in apc sorry to say this Tinubu is most qualified pls sentiment apart.

I'm not apc and will never be. I can never vote for him but I do not hate him. My issue with this man is simply he is apc member and one of the major stakeholder that the calamity in Aso Rock to power apart from these two points Tinubu is very qualified.

I don't care about his corruption because he did loot my money and has never served in any Federal govt portfolio before let Lagosian sort corruption out with him. Apart from putting his family in positionof authority, he is one man that has helped so many of his associate to become somebody in Nigeria today. That is a fact!!!

No sentiment truth is truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Slurity(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Basicend:

In what way sir?

This one na Tinubu house boy na. . What else do expect him to say. . ?
wake up from your slumber. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by tope777(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2022
So Sir Tinubu will not step down for Osinbajo like this.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by TemmyT002(m): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin you go talk before
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Lightorder: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Okoros come and wail here as usual
wail your hardship first
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Lightorder: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2022
LordLugard1:
We in the South South are waiting to do to South West what they did to us in 2015. It's an eye for an eye
their sense no reach am. Jonathan this Jonathan that. Finally, we have all seen and is still feeling what they dragged to the table. Now dem done come again. Passing school no be passing sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Lightorder: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2022
headSmasher:
Stop your senseless attachment, claim your inviable erosion desecrated landlocked bloodsucking land, let us know who to send arrow to, using south south has a block shield will only keep you in the shadow and render you inconsequential, step into the light and let us see what you are made off, you lump up South south with south east, south south consists of Yorubas in Benin Akoko and itsekiri
oga, you no get sense o. All these grammar be make people enter another of una one chance with eyes wide open ? Suffering no dey tire una ?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by smallsmall: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
It doesn't matter who succeeds Buhari.

I am yet to see anyone that has talked about what he will do to change things

Please allow Tinubu-Boy-Boy to on his Microphone otherwise Tinubu wont allow him 2nd Term o, just like he did to Ambode. undecided grin grin

Muumu Governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Poiu11: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2022
cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Lightorder: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2022
signature2012:

Ola man.Shame no dey catch you?
Why una like suffer like this?
Is generational dummy or what?
This same man that deceived you and your likes to vote for a dullard.
This same man that said he will ride on the vision of a dullard.
Even,if you are paid to do this.Aren’t you thinking about your kids future and their next generation?

The big problem about Nigeria is not just the leaders but people like you who come out without iota of shame to ass-lick those that will torment and make like miserable when they get into power.
God bless you , brother. Same thing I was pondering over with someone this afternoon. All these senseless idiots trying to sell all these old criminals are so cursed that the future of their children matter not to them

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by smallsmall: 12:37am On Jan 28, 2022
LordLugard1:
We in the South South are waiting to do to South West what they did to us in 2015. It's an eye for an eye

Stop being Childish!
When was the last time you hear somebody from the NE say he wants to retaliate against somebody say from the NW?
It is this kind of stoopid talk that is making Southern Nigeria, with all the Oil Wealth, the Brains and Money, be doing subservient to a diseased and terrorist Northern Nigeria.

Present a Good Candidate, the best from the Se or SS and let us give him our Vote but if you end up mortgaging your future to another Fulani like Atiku (just to spite South West), then dont cry when your village is turned to RUGA for Fulani and the terrorist wipe out your whole clan and take your ancestral lands.

If the SW present a Credible candidate like Starboy, VP Osinbajo, L wil vote for him but l am not one of those whose vote will enable Tinubu to be President, l already made that fatal mistake on Buhari in 2015.
NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by muykem: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2022
I beg to disagree with you on this sir. Osinbajo is a stabilising factor if we are not going to deceive our self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: Southern Governors Meet In Asaba / Court Summons Solomon Arase For Contempt, Says Not Above The Law / Lagos State Government Restores Door-to-door Waste Evacuation By PSP Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.