Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (53030 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by phemmyfour: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Digmygold:

Like say before Social Media there were no fraudsters and scammers. Ogbeni, let it start from everywhere.
Olodo
Social space is being exploited more going by recent stat
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by nwatthu(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
why not show us the pictures please...u need to scold the guy mbok
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by aktolly54(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
nwatthu:
why not show us the pictures please...u need to scold the guy mbok
check page 6 , you will see the guy pics but no name ,there is no way to troll him on his Facebook page unless someone who know him somewhere come out
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by xeju: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

Same stories over and over again, different victims. Is to that people don't learn or these guys actually use jazz
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Kwinesther: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Bolaji26:

Which type of phone are you talking about?.
Maybe na one torch light phone o..

And beside maybe what he ordered is different to what he saw that's why he just decided to pay you back in such a manner to revenge back his stress u made him passed through from that far distance
Even if the phone is as cheap as 2000naira and lady is as ugly as a monkey, what the guy did is bad and so inhumane.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Exceed15: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
This is quite painful. Don't worry my sister. He just took away all your calamities . If you loose don't loose the "Lesson".
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by bestofrichy: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2022
They are many out there doing that, someone collected my friends phone same way last week in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by lomprico(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Save his Facebook pictures, and broadcast everywhere as a scammer
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Noviagro(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=maxwelltony post=109750735]Good morning Nairalanders

Omo see lamba
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by mummymum: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2022
womenareapess:
don't be a hypocrite! Are sure are you that the OP has a good heart undecided

Don't you think karma is working on her for all the heart break she must have given those guys who truly genuinely loved her when she was young and stupid undecided

One thing I learn the hard way is that "never you take a woman from her words"
Those vipers can paint a saint as a devil! undecided

Don't be a simp because she make the story look sad and pity, that op and the rest of her useless naija women maybe a monster undecided
You are very stupid for calling her a monster and for referring to naija women as monsters that include your mother and all your sisters if at all you have any. As long as you were given birth to by a woman, if you don't apologize to the entire womenfolk, God in heaven will never forgive you. Idiot.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Rosulala(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

what model of phone did he collected from you
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by poweredcom(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Op ...you be heavy Mugu
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by CgRay: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2022
I experienced something like this in 2017, since then even if you tell me it's the call that you want to make that will save you from death, I will never hand my phone over to you

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by tellwisdom: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Nisiw365:
You aren't smart enough. Next time don't give phone to strangers whether urgent or not

Wise man! wise man! Till hand touch u. Besides, that guy is no longer a stranger to her, as at that time of the meeting. Reason is because they have been talking on phone before that day.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Randy100: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
inokia:
you are one of them
yes ooo. I will scam you. Anakogheri
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Randy100: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

The story might be fake, even embellished... However, there is no gainsaying the underlying fact above: Scammers and ritualists are ubiquitous in Nigeria now!

Like, they are everywhere! Many of them are even on this forum.
You are 100 percent correct, but the story is 100 percent lies. I have my reasons.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ImaIma1(f): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm not surprised, Nigeria girls really hate the truth and they always find a way to defend themselves.

My comments pained you? If e pain you too much, enter main road and lie down there!

Everything is not all about money but na money dey take disrvirgin you, before you go and meet a guy, you'll ask for Tfare he'll give you money, after he finished f*cking you, he'll still give you money, ordinary recharge card and sub, you'll call the guy to give it to you. and yet you say everything is not all about money. this is how they always tramp and manipulate SIMP guys , Sense fall on you there.

portable was right. After biscuits na toto cheap pass I swear

This is My last reply to you.

You are just talking plenty mumbo jumbo and not really making much sense. All that is in your head is Nigerian girls like money, whether it applies to the situation or not.

On the money matter, may God provide you with plenty of it, and hoping that it will wipe away all the bitterness and pain you carry around like a placard.

You don't have to reply me, but you will read this, and realize that you don't make sense when you allow bias and brokeness cloud your reasoning. wink

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by iTearHerToto: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I'm glad he didn't even use m
Imagine you went visiting to his place as he requested. Hmmm just hmmm cheesy
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Richy419: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
You lose guard
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Na wa. I can't imagine, but why would you want to go to someone's house, that is not your friend, a man ?
I just want to know. Let me learn something today.
The man have phone to come on Facebook, have car, could call mechanic at home and away, but couldn't bring cash to entertain his guest even emergency cash e no bring. How should I classify him now emmm emmm...
I borrow someone phone only for short calls. If e didn't finish call, I don't care, find someone else and give me my phone.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Orpe7(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Ur parents raised a mumu girl
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nisiw365: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2022
tellwisdom:

Wise man! wise man! Till hand touch u. Besides, that guy is no longer a stranger to her, as at that time of the meeting. Reason is because they have been talking on phone before that day.
That they have been talking on phone doesn't change the fact that he is a stranger
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by YellowMayor(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Hope you don't have some confidential informations stored on your phone? And you have blocked your sim card? Coz it might be more than just phone if you're not smart enough to outsmart his other plans beyond just your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by REALretep(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

This is serious and strange at the same time.
The guy shaa had already decrypted your personality and knew he would go scot-free...cos some other ladies will embarrass the hell out of him the moment he tried walking out of the restaurant with the phone.
Obviously he knew you were naive and that you trusted him.
You have now learnt a lesson about trust
We learn everyday...we meuve

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by tellwisdom: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=maxwelltony post=109757022][/quote]

Is this the guy you saw physically??
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Bitecoin: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2022
bluefilm:

Sorry for your situation.

You must have felt something for him which is why you let your guards down.

Next time, be wise.

She felt something for the car not the guy,
If the guy had said he wanted to buy something to eat , she won’t oblige him
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by donvoice(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Why I don't know what to say is because I met my wife on facebook and we are happily married going to four years now.

Both good and bad people are everywhere, not only facebook.

I think you should be more careful next time
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by oilmane(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=maxwelltony post=109750735]Good morning Nairalanders

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .[/quot

Report the matter to the police so you'll be protected should he use your line for any criminal activity.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by blkmum700: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

This is an old Lagos format still working in Ibadan.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by blkmum700: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
nick50:
U only agreed to meet him cos he told u he owns a ride..now d nigga Don ride u

You got it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.