Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54980 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 5:17am On Feb 05, 2022
This man is acting the script of his lawyer.
They want to invalidate his confessional statement by making it looked as if,it was given under duress. Knowing fully well, that for confession to be valid, it most be voluntary and not be given under duress.
Funny conman lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GoldenisSilence: 5:17am On Feb 05, 2022
In a sane and normal society.. Every investigation and concluded cases conducted by kyari is hereby null and void..
In America today many convicted persons have their cases overturned because the investigative officers did much less than Kyari..

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by arantess: 5:18am On Feb 05, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Nigerian Police Force is soooo incompetent.

Those bunch of rogues and thieves masquerading as security agents should NEVER secure a conviction in a law court.

How on earth do they think confessions gained through torture will stand in a court of law?
Based on this, he might get a fair sentence
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Tellwhat:

Well said. A lot of young guys in that country has been forced to accept a crime they didn't commit

A trustworthy relative once narrated to us how the defunct SARS put weed in his pocket and beta him that he must accept it is his. This happened in Anambra. And this awkuzi SARS killed quite a lot of people and yet nothing has been done about those who participated in such act

Even on Nairaland.... such nonsense is celebrated by people who feel wise or educated or correct in their judgments..,,.hypocrites that don't expect you to accept negative things about them as true but want you to accept their own negative comments about you as true..... budaatum is an example... either budaatum turns this upside down or deviates from the issue or adds to it in some other way or says nothing. ... triplechoice too.....

Martinez39s and LordReed have been brainwashed by them!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by temitayomie: 5:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Etuagievin:
That's how my country people justify crime because of tribe.

I just tire.

See that one supporting Evans because according to him/her, there are kidnappers in Kaduna that police is doing nothing about.

I'm weak for these people.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GoldenisSilence: 5:21am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:
They want to invalidate his confessional statement by making looked as if,it was given under duress. Knowing fully well, that for confession to be valid, it most be voluntary and not be given under duress.
Funny conman lawyer.

My man it is the way.. The world have seen that the investigative police officer is quite corrupt..

What is left now if for the Nigerian police to save their face and withdraw from further prosecution..

You only need a lawyer that will show the court what type of person the investigative officer was..

All concluded cases conducted by Kyari is completely null and void..
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:
They want to invalidate his confessional statement by making it looked as if,it was given under duress. Knowing fully well, that for confession to be valid, it most be voluntary and not be given under duress.
Funny conman lawyer.

Let them prove it was not given under duress...... what else??

Nobody wants a serial kidnapper on the loose .... neither does anyone have to be falsely accused!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

My man it is the way.. The world have seen that the investigative police officer is quite corrupt..

What is left now if for the Nigerian police to save their face and withdraw from further prosecution..

You only need a lawyer that will show the court what type of person the investigative officer was..

Nah....if you're financially poor...., you will still get detained till you die....or settle them.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by temitayomie: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:
Funny conman lawyer.

But there were overwhelming evidences against Evans.... Do you think tens of people that testified against Evans are safe upon his eventual release, especially those popular big men.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

I just tire.

See that one supporting Evans because according to him/her, there are kidnappers in Kaduna that police is doing nothing about.

I'm weak for these people.

Not everyone is supporting Evans..... I support justice ...... not incorrect processes in addressing issues like this.

We need to stop calling anything an evidence just because of irrelevant things....to justice.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

But there were overwhelming evidences against Evans.... Do you think tens of people that testified against Evans are safe upon his eventual release, especially those popular big men.

It's the failure of the police to ask the right questions.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by temitayomie: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Nobody wants a serial kidnapper on the loose .... neither does anyone have to be falsely accused!

Do you know how many big men, wealthy and owners of big companies in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria that recounted their experiences in the hand of Evans

Or you think that may be frame up too
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 5:32am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

The wisdom of the judge and the prosecution council will determine that. For now, the ball is in the defense counsel to determine beyond reasonable doubt, that the confession was given under duress,which is also very difficult to prove without valid witnesses.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by temitayomie: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

It's the failure of the police to ask the right questions.

Lol it's alright... It's obvious you've never had any experience with kidnappers or armed robbers. Forget say Nigerian police get their own for body.

You are already sympathetic towards Evans for reasons best known to you.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

Do you know how many big men, wealthy and owners of big companies in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria that recounted their experiences in the hand of Evans

Or you think that may frame up too

Why can't they use the evidence of such communication between Evans and them

Why can't they determine the dates and times, location..., amount of money involved, evidence of transactions, evidence of the means of survival of Evans if he was never involved in kidnapping
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Antoeni(m): 5:35am On Feb 05, 2022
You saw hell in the hands of Kyari and his boys, really? My question; Did your victims see heaven in your own hands? What you sowed is what you reaped! So next time, you should treat others the way you would like to be treated, Period!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

Lol it's alright... It's obvious you've never had any experience with kidnappers or armed robbers. Forget say Nigerian police get their own for body.

You are already sympathetic towards Evans for reasons best known to you.

No sympathy!!

It's objectivity!

I have been falsely accused before!!

I just want to be sure of his guilt or innocence!

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by temitayomie: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Why can't they use the evidence of such communication between Evans and them

Why can't they determine the dates and times, location..., amount of money involved, evidence of transactions, evidence of the means of survival of Evans if he was never involved in kidnapping

Many of his victims gave facts and figures bro.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

Many of his victims gave facts and figures bro.

Then why is he not convicted yet

Except the facts and figures are not really facts and figures?

Is the police yet to receive its share of the spoils??

Let's not forget that not every fact is relevant to a case...... what's happening??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 5:40am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

It's the way of the law. In fact, even if, you're innocent and you don't know how to prove your case,you are guilty as charged. The defense counsel is playing one of his many cards to win his case for his client.
Now you know, why EFCC keep losing it's cases. It's not only about the truth but by the proof.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:

It's the way of the law. In fact, even if, you're innocent and you don't know how to prove your case,you are guilty as charged. The defense counsel is playing one of his many cards to win his case for his client.
Now you know, why EFCC keep losing it's cases. It's not only about the truth but by the proof.

Why would the truth not be proven if the accused is innocent except he is asked stupid questions?

Or except he is medically incapable of answering any question whatsoever?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:

The wisdom of the judge and the prosecution council will determine that. For now, the ball is in the defense counsel to determine beyond reasonable doubt, that the confession was given under duress,which is also very difficult to prove without valid witnesses.

Asides the confession......, I just need to know what he was doing to survive if he wasn't kidnapping!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 5:58am On Feb 05, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

As things stand, Aba kyari is not indicted by any court of competent jurisdiction of any crime, home and abroad. Him been mentioned in hush puppi's case doesn't mean indictment. See eh, American legal system is leveraging on Interpol to mess up everybody that is,of interest to them. Many Americans are indicated in many countries of the world but their government keeps on protecting them.
I have a feeling that, they want to desensitize him to understand how successful he's, as a detective.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by greatness77: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/04/i-saw-hell-in-hands-of-abba-kyari-and-his-boys-evans/
d NPF is the most wicked and wicked minded specie in d history of mankind, I hate those men on black with passion, I remember the day I was accused of stealing something despite that police after investigation knows dat I have no hand nor know anything about d missing item they took me to my house and ransacked everywhere,d worst part is dat they refused to search my colleague, the next thing they did was to falsely accuse me dat I am done dat stole those items but my colleague who committed d crime told Dem dat I wasn't d one then they rained heavy slapps on him and threatened to waste him by midnight if he dare say anything again, after I undergo series of beaten and torture they kept me in their dungeon for four days no food even without d knowledge of my brothers , it was my friend dat alerted my brothers, at midnight they took one guy away and the guy was bitterly crying and begging them not to execute him dat was last I set my eyes on d guy, I Started praying against those police people dat God should pls deal with them, the following day they went and arrested a soldier man hahahaha dat was when I know my prayers have started working , the soldier man asked each and every one of us what we did, but me after narrating my odeal the soldier man got angry after some hours he matchted d protector of d cell once and it fell down he rushed an officer dat was watching over us and threw him on d ground we started hearing sounds of gunshots renting d air and it was group of young soldiers shooting d gun we saw some of the officers frog jumping, before d end of the year those people dat took me their started dying one by one but I don't know of d officers
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Why would the truth not be proven if the accused is innocent except he is asked stupid questions?

Or except he is medically incapable of answering any question whatsoever?
1. Strength of witness/witnesses.
2. Position of the law on the argument.
3. Wisdom of the judge.
4. Influence of the defense counsel. Eg,this is an oga(probably the guilty party) that know the judge, and the client is an oga that know ,someone that know the judge, and the oga is an in-law to the president and his son, is married to the daughter of the minister of Justice.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Kenturkey048(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
this Evans might be innocent

Boss that dude is innocent...Those people insulting him never enter police gbege before...

I prefer to dey kidnappers hand than Nigerian police...Nigerian Police useless..Dey tell you what you say....May God help us...
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Asides the confession......, I just need to know what he was doing to survive if he wasn't kidnapping!

He claimed to be in haulage and logistics businesses.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Lovenorth: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Thank you for informing us that you so hell in his hand, he has done a nice job our only reservation is that you denied the kidnapping part
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:

1. Strength of witness/witnesses.
2. Position of the law on the argument.
3. Wisdom of the judge.
4. Influence of the defense counsel. Eg,this is an oga(probably the guilty party) that know the judge, and the client is an oga that know ,someone that know the judge, and the oga is an in-law to the president and his son, is married to the daughter of the minister of Justice.

So, it's an interconnectedness between the government and criminals..... right

No matter what you call anyone

I just need to know what Evans was doing to survive .... I mean all he was doing.....to survive if he was never into kidnapping randomly

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Kenturkey048(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Iliveforever:

He’s not innocent, I had my own experience with him that if not for God my life would’ve been in shambles now

angry grin grin grin

How much did you pay him??
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Kenturkey048(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

So, it's an interconnectedness between the government and criminals..... right

No matter what you call anyone

I just need to know what Evans was doing to survive .... I mean all he was doing.....to survive if he was never into kidnapping randomly
He said he has a haulage business and logistic in apapa with about 30staff. Or you nor read that part ?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:

He claimed to be in haulage and logistics businesses.

Then ... there's need to prove that..... he has to determine the location of the organizations, the time he spent...., I mean the period... from what year to what year...., evidence of communication between him and his colleagues or business partners or employers or their names or phone contacts, evidence of payment as someone into that!

But that's only if he's allowed to try to provide them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.