Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55976 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by mrdino(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

Okay!
So what is the best choice?
Just find another man.
The thing with love is that we never stop searching until we get what we deserve.
Delete the videos.
But then, if you are 100% sure that your boyfriend loves you too much and he wouldn't sue you then you can post the videos online. Then again, that is a big risk.
If he could cheat on you, you can jail you.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by nini007(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kabongo1:

Your fiancé wasn't forced into the affair, you nowwant to leave him and attack the married lady and then Subject yourself, your fiance, the lady's husband and kids to ridicule because you are unable to manage your emotions.
How many more women will you be running after because of your man?
You'd better focus on your self.
God bless you for this! Why the unnecessary hullabaloo? God has exposed everything already, thank him and chill.

You don't even know why the woman is doing that. You should have heard what he had to say, at least for hearing sake. Don't do any nonsense, just walk away if you won't forgive. Save your head ooo!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Origin(f): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Basically, you want to destroy a marriage when u may still go ahead and forgive your boyfriend and get married..

If you can't cope. Leave the man and let them settle their matter.

Adultery is a sin yes, but don't destroy other's lives. Walk away from the drama instead.

An affair is not an exchange of texts, and there are kids involved.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
Babe thank God that his secret has been exposed , I know is very painful you need someone better ,what's the assurance that when you guys marry he won't cheat on you , forgive him & move on with your life ,there are many married women outside running after young guys

If it were to be a guy that posted this about her lady the comments I'm seeing here would be different .

A cheat will always support their own ,you deserve someone better ,you can't change someone overnight.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

so why are u telling us the size of the TV?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dnockeror333(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observing your write up, I found out that you are lost and need be found...

Firstly, you are cohabitating and yet are not married (let me use such men made jargons for couples)

Because if two people agreed to leave together, two parties alone, they be married!

And now came this... You, don't keep malice, keep yesterday at the flowing River of LOVE, JUSTICE WITH MERCY, for if you do this, if he meant to injure you, he will take his own self! But for you, tell him, you understand. Tell him, you will continue, do not tell him, to never so it again! Or, can you stop a dog from eating sh.t? Or can you stop a donkey from going into a river to drink water? Let him, his destiny, his love for you, his fellowsrship be his alone.

Do not be missed, those who sought for and do follow peace, will abound on the Earth come rain harmattan of sunshine.

Blessed hath thou, woman of gold, clean your brow��
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Bishopino: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
You have no right to upload the woman or tag her friends on Facebook. You are not married to the man neither is the woman: the both of you are just his girlfriend's. Talk to the guy: you can only claim him when he has paid your bride price.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Esman007: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well, this could be so dejecting n very disheartening! First of all, knows that your man has altered, but that does not make him an unrepentant sinner. You could change him for better. I employ you to sit him down and have a comprehensive talks with him.
While we also know that the married woman involved is a devil, please don't be a subject to broken home. U cover her evil deeds n God gat your back any time you erred too.
Here, it's all about choice. U love your man, talk n iron out issues. U wanna pathways, leave him n allow karma to takes it's course.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by KB9ice(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

I cant tell you what to do but in case you decide to upload the video and tag her friends, go into hiding, make sure this woman has never met you before. Make sure she will not have access to your fiancé to get information about you or your siblings or parents.

I recently heard of a similar case where a young wife exposed a cheating woman (who was sleeping with her husband) and the cheating woman decided that since her home was lost, she would take the life of the young wife.

To cut the story short, the young wife escaped death, but her mother did not, and her younger brother lost an eye. The madam cheater relocated with her kids, but I have no idea where to.

So please make arrangements for your safety and the safety of your immediate family first.
You get brain gud advice safety first

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Aroyjunior(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
What pleasure would you derive if you upload the videos and tag her friends and exposing her to his husband,obviously they are both enjoying the fun while it last......and you have been vindicated thank your God and your stars that it wasn't rather too late for you on your own part,what if you were married to him and you discover would you say you want to expose the woman,everybody has reasons for their actions.please be diplomatic and don't let your emotions play a fast one on you.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Centrallock: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect
Jesus who are you?
I can't actually believe a lady wrote this..
Kudos

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Ekugbeh(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Babe, just take it easy. We know you are hurt, any action you going to take might be devastating hence take it easy. Allow your anger to wane a bit.
My advice.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by PennywysCares(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

if you still love him talk to him and demand and explanations to this and never you do the bolded word you said. This will damage another matrimonial home. You may talk to the said woman too in secret but don't go public.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Bridget95(f): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
@op . So... you were not informed too?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frozen70(f): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Centrallock:

Jesus who are you?
I can't actually believe a lady wrote this..
Kudos

Lol, we must always say the truth no matter how hard it is to accept it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
sylve11:

sensible comment....... cool

Thanks
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dudeforall(f): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
And if a single guy sleeps with this fiancée's wife in the nearest future, he will join the useless guys here crying daily that women are useless and might probably commit suicide forgetting his past deeds. Well...karma is a bitch, it will serve everyone accordingly.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Temptee101(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Instead of being angry, Thank GOD that you have been saved from a grevious disater.

What is this one saying?

For the records, over 95% of married men cheat.

And don't bring up the argument that this one is a married woman, it doesn't matter.

Cheating is cheating.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by kwasoly(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Grow up that's not how to handle such issue. I guess there must have been other red flags but u weren't paying attention to it. Call off the rship and take a bow. No need for that publicity
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by shegun4sur: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
All this rubbish again.
Na just fúck e fúck, see it for what it is

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Killermamba: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You are heartbroken fine, we know it's not easy, but posting those details online make you liable for a lawsuit that may not end well with you.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Temptee101(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm still salt of words.

grin

Very peppery salt cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by marsup: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your issue isn't with the woman, it's with your so called fiancée. What if she doesn't know about you? If you want to disgrace the woman, make sure you also disgrace your fiancée. Probably the woman's husband will track him down and kill him.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by stancod(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sadbe careful ur guy fit give the woman Belle and u no go know.pls be wise

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by shegun4sur: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You're a wicked woman
Can't you just walk away because your husband fúcked a married woman.
Madam holy virgin Mary of zero transgression
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by stancod(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Mineralzz post=110001970]Hello everyone.

be careful ur guy fit give the woman Belle and u no go know.pls be wise

Please be care that ur guy fit give the woman Belle and u know go know.God don show u big sign to back off.u have to protect ur future
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Temptee101:

grin
Very peppery salt cheesy
U are rice.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Lisabi01: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
emmnprince:

@the emboldened: In managing secret sexual affairs that might jeopardize his relationship with her in the future?

of course

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.