Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55974 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Akin0: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
My opinion, you don't need to expose or go to Facebook and tagged that woman. The guy is your fiancée , not yet husband. Going to do that we make your situation worse. I will advice you accept the apology of your fiancée, if you still love him and move on. The Level of maturity of handling this matter will eventually help your future home. There are many circumstance that might have caused your fiancee to be dating a married woman, am sure if you speak with him maturely . He will explain what really happened.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by lagosrd: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Which kind mumu talk be this now? angry. It'd be better if everyone involved is exposed,so that they'd know what they have been doing behind the scenes ain't good.

I guess you're not married and that is why you're saying all you're saying you see ehhm, do you know if the law you're proposing is used in Nigeria , everyone will have an answer to give.

Imagine if government makes DNA test compulsory,
1. Most homes will never recover from the shock
2. Most women will commit suicide
3. Most men will die of heart attack
4. Most men will go down with stroke
5. Most children will never forgive their mothers
6. The stigma will be devastating.

So ane eye foe an eye is not an option

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dudeforall(f): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
CSTRR:

If you were unfortunate enough to be the cuckolded husband, is this the kind of advise you want them to give someone that is banging your wife.?

You think it can't happen to you?

Or if you were unfortunate enough to be the husband of that osun state lady that was impregnated by one of my friends when he went for youth service in osun state.

The married woman aborted for him twice right under her husband's roof and he never knew till today.

The man drives trailers and he goes on long journeys.

it's cool to know that there are still sensible men on this forum. Let those adulterous men be supporting and spreading adultery and fornication while seeing it as normal. One day a man like them will sleep with their wives and/or wives of their loved one and they too will feel the feeling.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dudeforall(f): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin
Aswear, till your girlfriend or wife's Toto go sweet inside another man's dickson. So sweet kiss
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by AyarmBoye(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
upload watin..... lolz and what does that make u? ....... especially when u calm and decide to go back to him,, I bet u will
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by mrlarry: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

You will endanger your life if you post the video on social media. The person you have issue with is your fiance sort it out with him. Hear him out but never share the video online. It's very dangerous.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Younggiftedmill(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Okay, I hear you wella
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by hanniballecter: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aunty, don't breakup o. Your fiance might actually be looking for money for your wedding from sugar mommy runz, you know how tough this economy is and you Naija ladies usually want sophisticated wedding ceremonies. Abeg listen to uncle's excuse.
Do not expose him, PLS. Temper Justice With Mercy.

Actually I don't know what weed strain I'm on but I hope everybody will extract sense from my point of view.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by rafcrown(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
IMMORALITY EVERYWHERE. When will majority of Nigerians condemn bad acts and support good acts. The earlier we change the better.
Eg when they talk about yahoo yahoo many Nigerians will support them. When they present corrupt people and incompetent candidates to run for presidency see large crowds supporting them to wail later. A married woman jumping fence to have sex with a bachelor to some people here is MIND your business

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
ibechris:
U are only a girl friend and not married to him.

If u do that,I pity u and even pity the day u were born.

A married woman is capable of wasting u just be careful.

It happened in my office where a married woman wasted my colleague in the office. Because of marital infidelity.
And nothing happened till this day.

It is better u leave this guy and be focused and find someone who suits u,stop wasting your precious time with him rather than committing what might endanger your life.

A married woman wasted your colleague? How? What did he do?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by LastProphet: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
ajailer:
Why do you want to tag the woman’s friend. Na dem go still cover up for her and in the process you would have shamed your bf( n it will definitely lead to u guys breaking up).

I will advice you this, try and get the husband’s name and send d mssg directly to him. You are not doing a bad thing by exposing the woman to the family.

Is her husband innocent? How old are these young prop on NL nowadays? OP if that woman identifies you as the person that ruined her marriage then be prepared if she's a hard woman and there are many nowadays. Paying assassin is cheaper than you ever suspect. If you don't want your boyfriend again then park well, the woman has nothing to do with you. And even you you will still cheat one day not far from now, take it to the bank. That's reality you saw today, you better face it calmly

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Ambber(f): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

So when you upload the photos and send to Linda Ikeji, it will erase the affair? I am sorry your fiancé hurt you and behaved like a slowpoke but isn’t a broken engagement better than marriage. They are two consenting cheating adults, i will advice you not to start all these multiple wars or battles, you might get more than you bargained for. If your revelation gives Mrs. Cheater’s husband Heart attack, he slumps and dies, will you get a medal for it and sleep well. If its too much for you to bear, break off with him. Time heals all wounds

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stevyne: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You are very stupid and unwise.
Wetin concern the woman, no be your stupid boyfriend wey no get sense you go blame.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by brightalo1010: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Them don serve you breakfast already cool. Why didn't you use your main account??

Meanwhile.. Saphiere, Ladyhippolyta88, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, Fernandezisback, pocochant..... Which of you broke and hungry feminist is behind this moniker??

Speak out, so that we'll know how to settle this matter.

Try to find out who the shameless married woman is and send her the details first and see her reaction then her husband should be aware too. Don't cover evil so that evil won't cover you.

Your guy is the most useless guy for sleeping with a married woman. I hate those sleeping with married women with passion.

But I will advise you not to take any actions while you are still angry calm down first. But remember your guy won't stop sleeping with married women maybe the lady is just one out of many he has already slept with.

Sorry for ur heart
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wesporting:

Good things come with a test and temptation. Let her forgive the man and build her home. There's no saint anywhere
She won't be able to trust him again. And I feel that's not good for a marriage
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stevyne: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
mrlarry:

You will endanger your life if you post the video on social media. The person you have issue with is your fiance sort it out with him. Hear him out but never share the video online. It's very dangerous.
Leave am make she share am, make Dem off her lantern

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Evidence?

She has video evidence and you want her to listen,to get more evidence?
The more evidences she can garner, better for her
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ibechris(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
CsRockefeller:

A married woman wasted your colleague? How? What did he do?

I can't say it here...
Is a sensitive matter that should not be discussed on this thread however,I think she should rather soft pedal on her decision.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Druss(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Funny how people are attacking the OP for wanting to expose the married woman. Please she should do so.

Expose them. Send it as anonymous. Post it on another site or as another account. Do not use your name. Even the Linda Ikeji stuff - look at the photos and send the ones which can be denied.

Don't mind NL. Some of them are unfaithful bitches and they are sympathetic to the cheating LovePeddler who slept with your fiance. One of them is saying what if the LovePeddler's hubby dies - why are they not worried about you who has invested in your relationship.

A married woman carried longer throat to enter your relationship after vowing in the presence of GOD and man to be faithful. At least your fiance hasn't completed his vows but that bitch has.

As for your fiance, hmmm you know what you need to do.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by jayice(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Forgive and move on with him or if you feel it's an unforgivable sin just walk d f out of d relationship...no drama.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by chaloskyx: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
sha dont marry him as for the tagging part thats your call
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by countryman13: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

U have seen what u wanted to see now so what sort of advice are u seeking. For own good, dont just tag anything to ruin d woman's home because u dont have any biz wt her bt ur guy. U might get more than what u bargained for if u try anything funny. Better shine ur eyes n work on ur guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by saturnjay(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dear young lady

Deal with your man and leave the married woman alone. Leave her to her fate, do not create a faceless enemy for yourself. Do not expose this woman, do not crash her home, if you do, she might go all out for you and you do not need that as a young lady. Sit down and calm down. Do not take your decision while you are angry. Take your time and decide whether your man is still worth it. Ask him questions why he did what he did. Watch his body language. Watch his mood. Read his mind. And decide if you still want to go ahead, make sure you consult at least three elderly married women and seek their opinions, sieve it and decide what you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by countryman13: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stevyne:
You are very stupid and unwise.
Wetin concern the woman, no be your stupid boyfriend wey no get sense you go blame.
God Almighty ll grant unto U more wisdom, amen. D thing shock me too ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Basiljoe: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Forgive him, he's a man.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by SugarGirl44(f): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
OdogwuAnambra:

If you are done, none on ams don't blackmail your fellow woman.... Please do not do that... You will be creating unnecessary enemies for yourself... The question can you weather the storm when it comes
You dey mind am?
If she tries that, the woman and her friends (who are most likely into same act) would make her life unbearable.
Some girls no do reach like that b4 dem bath them acid.
@OP breakup with the guy if you can't stand him and move on in peace to the next cheat.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
The law of Harvest? Quote the law abeg... Biko... E joor... Dan Allah... Please!!!
Nairalanders una nor go kill person ..

holaphem:
It might be the law of harvest, behold I come in peace cool
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Wanbissaka: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stevyne: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
countryman13:

God Almighty ll grant unto U more wisdom, amen. D thing shock me too ooooo
Everybody Sha wan create thread
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by SugarGirl44(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ambber:

So when you upload the photos and send to Linda Ikeji, it will erase the affair? I am sorry your fiancé hurt you and behaved like a slowpoke but isn’t a broken engagement better than marriage. They are two consenting cheating adults, i will advice you not to start all these multiple wars or battles, you might get more than you bargained for. If your revelation gives Mrs. Cheater’s husband Heart attack, he slumps and dies, will you get a medal for it and sleep well. If its too much for you to bear, break off with him. Time heals all wounds
No be only linda ikeji sef, na amampor for CNN go make sense.
Dramatic mumu girl wey no wise. Women just hate women, if not, you can't face your cheat of a boyfriend but want to go all d way to social media to chase clout. Safe journey o.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by cejaypriesty(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

There is no need being vindictive.It reeks of bitterness .You can decide to forgive him and fast forward your marriage or forgive him and move on.All these going to expose him, is to shame the guy there is no point for all of that the woman will be exonerated even the husband will not believe it.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by calcal: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
He's started begging me

and What did you want again?

Calm down, sit down and talk to him, settled and closed.

do not destroy yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.