Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55962 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by delpee(f): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
@OP
I empathize with you. Life is full of surprises. You don't have to live with what is offensive. Avoid excessive anger. It's ruinous. Hurting others and making an issue out of what you can conveniently ignore and run away from isn't worth the trouble. Remember, you're not yet married to him.
Move on if you want but don't post the videos or tag her friends.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
As if only you can finish what the guy is offering the married woman. Abeg leaf the guy alone jo and let him help others with what he has to offer the world

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Drsmartphilips: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your guy is an idiot to let loose his guards,why should check his messages, drink sniper that is the solution.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Teerach:

A cheating woman is already a time bomb. I've seen these things play out again and again. Sometimes letting go isn't stupidity. It's wisdom. Gra gra not dey pay. And making decisions out of anger will surely not end well. A woman that can go miles to cheat on her husband can kill anyone who dares tarnish her image as much as the op plans. Posting it on all social media platforms is a mad damage ghan. It will end up pretty bloody for the op. It's damage beyond repair. This one is depressions plus psycho o. OP mission abort.
Even as it is now nobody is safe unless someone takes.action?
What is the gaurantee that both the fiance and the cheating wife is not planning to eliminate the lady and the husband

So.what will be your advice
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Certainly, your pain and anger is justified. But it's on you to make the decision whether to continue with your man or not, and whatever explanation he has to say will help you hasten your decision.
Think carefully about breaking the woman's home. The people who actually suffer are the innocent children, think about them! Besides, your man is the culprit here, direct all your anger on him. If your first thoughts when you are vexed is to destroy people's lives and home, you seriously need help because you might break down your own home prematurely. Rethink the situation when your head is clearer.
If you're not having sex with your man till marriage, please stop reading at this point.

But what is not justified is this: you are no different from that woman. While she commits adultery, you commit fornication, both of you are into sexual immorality and your sins bear equal consequences before God. So why do you want to "stone her to death?" Both of you are guilty, including your man.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Ajilenu: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
why Like why do you wanna do all of those to get back at someone that you don't know?

I understand you're hurt and talking out of emotions but the person you should have a problem with is your guy not the woman.

Please act wise not out of enotions
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tarantino1: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Relixy2k:
You are very pained and disappointed in your fiance. I agree with you. However, please don't attempt to expose the married woman. You may not know what she is capable of doing to hunt you down if her marriage suffer seriously or collapses as a result of your exposure. Your fiance willingly agree to have sex with her. Deal with your fiance only. Manage him or throw him out of your life. That's the only wise thing to do.

Congratulations.

I am sure that if you were the man married to the cheating woman, you would want to kept unaware too.

Which means she can bring bastard children to you to raise as yours.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Bishop(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Always have it at the back of your mind that your man or woman will cheat(let me use that word) and if he or she doesn't cheat let it be a plus, it is unfortunate that he was caught a lot of men have been successful with their escapades.

However, coming to the platform to seek advice won't help you at all. Are you seeking advice from fellow cheaters.

Brace up my lady, if it's something both of can talk about do so and make your relationship work. The grass is not always green at the other side. Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

Simple.the husband files.for.divorce based on the evidence!
Yea the husband of the married woman has the right to divorce. But the boyfriend of the heartbroken lady will also have his day in court.
It''s a jailable offence
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tarantino1: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

The only person you should send it to is her husband. Whatever he does is left to him alone then you decided what to do with 'fiance.'
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by simplepee(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Clinghton:
Instead of being revengeful why not leave him and move on or forgive him and move on or forgive him and continue the relationship, at least he knows that the relationship with the married lady won't lead him to marriage, but yours has a greater chance to marriage.
You are senseless for this comment sir.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

So.whatbadvise do you have for the husband whose wife is cheating.he should forgive her also?

Is the husband aware? How sure are you he isn't cheating? Let her face the randy boyfriend than tagging people that might laugh or hurt her tomorrow. What will she gain by causing chaos in both lives?...So if she was married to him, she would disgrace her man like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Teerach: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

Even as it is now nobody is safe unless someone takes.action?
What is the gaurantee that both the fiance and the cheating wife is not planning to eliminate the lady and the husband
Baba, that one na their own. But if I'll advice the lady as a sister or a friend that doesn't like drama. I'll say op take a bow. This is where the journey ends. Everybody go your separate ways. See no evil, tell no evil. We move. Na break up dem break up o. Na man Bleep up o. Na man leave her o. Nor b God leave her. Nor be God Bleep up. Better days are coming. Baba
Life is not hard. We humans just try to complicate matter.
Plus what the op plans to do on social media platforms is a level of toxicity on its own.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
crows2ravens:

Certainly, your pain and anger is justified. But it's on you to make the decision whether to continue with your man or not, and whatever explanation he has to say will help you hasten your decision.
Think carefully about breaking the woman's home. The people who actually suffer are the innocent children, think about them! Besides, your man is the culprit here, direct all your anger on him. If your first thoughts when you are vexed is to destroy people's lives and home, you seriously need help because you might break down your own home prematurely. Rethink the situation when your head is clearer.
If you're not having sex with your man till marriage, please stop reading at this point.

But what is not justified is this: you are no different from that woman. While she commits adultery, you commit fornication, both of you are into sexual immorality and your sins bear equal consequences before God. So why do you want to "stone her to death?" Both of you are guilty, including your man.
Triangle of hell fire members fighting each other
grin
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by therajah: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin
It's called adultery! There are consequences! The wrath of God
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Yea the husband of the married woman has the right to divorce. But the boyfriend of the heartbroken lady will also have his day in court.
It''s a jailable offence
If he survives all the death threat from the husband of the wife he is bonking
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Teerach:

Baba, that one na their own. But if I'll advice the lady as a sister or a friend that doesn't like drama. I'll say op take a bow. This is where the journey ends. Everybody go your separate ways. See no evil, tell no evil. We move. Na break up dem break up o. Na man Bleep up o. Na man leave her o. Nor b God leave her. Nor be God Bleep up. Better days are coming. Baba
Life is not hard. We humans just try to complicate matter.
Plus what the op plans to do on social media platforms is a level of toxicity on its own.
Okay
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Trogge: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

............ Your last paragraph states it all..... You are pathetic,
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Funkybabee(f): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Only God can redeem all these f@ke guys on this forum

Take him back at your own peril, u will cry for it last Las

Send the video and pics to the husband directly, don't disgrace her publicly

Dump the I'd!it's, there are still better days ahead

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Advancedman(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

The married woman his source you his liability, how do I know? Unnecessarily intro and your laptop and tv size narration.
A smart tv has Netflix pre installed,
The narrative could have just been while you were trying to watch Netflix movie a fb msg pop up simple.

Hello everyone.

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

If he survives all the death threat from the husband of the wife he is bonking
Would you risk your life and career on that? What if the husband is a decent law abiding citizen and does not go out to kill him?
It's never wise to take a decision that could sent you to jail with the hope that the husband commits murder. Haba nah.
Just let it go. Do the wiser thing.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Funkybabee:
Only God can redeem all these f@ke guys on this forum

Take him back at your own peril, u will cry for it last Las

[s] Send the video and pics to the husband directly [/s], don't disgrace her publicly

Dump the I'd!it's, there are still better days ahead
It is not as easy as one puts it ooo
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by larrypappyy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Swthrt, I've been happily married for 5years now and still going strong. My wife caught me me having secret affair with her close friend... I can guarantee u that she's happy that she didn't leave me then. How did it happen? The said girl threw condom at me when my wife(girlfriend then) travelled and so I vowed to Bleep her at least 5times before letting her go. But it was in process of doing my vow that she caught me. Long story short, she forgave me and I've never cheated on her nor do I've intention of doing so. So pls forgive him. Talk to him and I believe God will take control.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by CrudeSon: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why would you expose the woman?did she kill?she had sex with whom she is not married with and what about that? Do you know how her husband is cheating on her?let me tell you ,if you lik your safety leave that woman out of it,those type of woman can be very dangerous and you can imagine how secured Nigeria is now?
Forgive your man if you can,move on and leave them to karma or just take him back,to be sincere with you,most men are now dating married women,my guy I know then no send,he get them like 4 sef ,come like one pass others and don drop other for that one,dem dey serious and they are good,I don't like such life though,forget no one will come here to tell you,that is what they do especially those women their husbands is always busy or outside the country.
The only thing is both of you should be discreet about it and she doesn't mess up with your current relationship,it is unfortunate your guy is careless enough for you to find out,just forgive him Fine girl take him back or leave the relationship.
He will change when he is tired of her.Cheating married women are very dangerous when they are threatened.You can just chat her calmly to leave your man alone,forget the threat or public humiliation cos you will lose Las las,highest 2weeks life goes on

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Would you risk your life and career on that? What if the husband is a decent law abiding citizen and does not go out to kill him?
It's never wise to take a decision that could sent you to jail with the hope that the husband commits murder. Haba nah.
Just let it go. Do the wiser thing.
All cases of death of passion Between married couples and exes has one the partners as the perpetrator .and it boils down to the information of the act coming to open knowledge.
It has a way of turning gentleness into demons!
It takes the Power of God to have a calm head to walk through these times
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Really so what happens to your boyf after you do this.

Rubbish you have to blame him.big time and let the woman be
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dudeforall(f): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
E
phorget:
Your husband dey cash out from that married woman... No take your reggae spoil him blues abeg. If you wan go make you jejely waka o.
would you have said this if it was the Op that is cashing out from a married man?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

All cases of death of passion Between married couples and exes has one the partners as the perpetrator .and it boils down to the information of the act coming to open knowledge.
It has a way of turning gentleness into demons!
It takes the Power of God to have a calm head to walk through these times
Well, you are free to risk your career and freedom with the hope that someone would kill another for you.
I just don't think it's the best choice for you.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Yadid(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret"

As it stands, you are not in the best frame of mind, as such any decision you take right now might be one to regret in few days to come.

Take a time out for yourself. Do nothing about it for the next few days, by then your mind will be clear and you'll be able to think straight.

In life, everything requires time and patience, including anger and hurt.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Well, you are free to risk your career and freedom with the hope that someone would kill another for you.
I just don't think it's the best choice for you.
Okay!
So what is the best choice?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by VOsimhen144(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Brownshoe:
is pocochant
Well I suspect that pocochant is same with that Fernandezisback.

Anyway Sha I have modified it already, I don add her name.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.