Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81134 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shalommy:
All these cultists sef.. Chaii.. Make the girl go call army for that idiot. 22mil? Why didn't he marry her? Nonsense!!
difference between a backward entity and a civilized entity..
Why can't you encourage him to go to court for redress..
Uncivilized person, you won't shout at buhari like this for the nonsense going on in Nigeria because he will deal with u.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Rexymania(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Papa in his best traditional attire won chop rice grin grin

SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fourwinds:

Hmmmm....I no sure say the guy chop out of the Toto well
No Toto on Earth is worth 22 million Naira as its intrinsic value.

A Toto can only be worth that if it has extrinsic value like access to high level business connections, or inherited wealth for the digger of the Toto.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
na d boy nor get sense u spend 22m for a mere friend not even your wife...africans na comedians i swear..very funny people
It happens everywhere no be African matter.
They're channels in dstv that show cases like this and how they're settled in law court.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fourwinds:

Hmmmm....I no sure say the guy chop out of the Toto well
the boy has no case..he wiill face the law..he may go to jail..the family should sue for defamation of family image..since the boy has no legal ground to stand on...he will pay more as compesation..he will re buy all d perishables that was ment for d occasion..the culprit should be on d run now.mumu boy..police go don hold one family member until he comes out from hiding...the law is very funny
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Basiljoe: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Every year Nairaland keeps repeating this same fake story.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by ericiland: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
22million naira wahala
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Elxandre(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
apart from dangotee no Nigeria man go dash girl 22m and she nor go get belle..if davido dash girl 5m self she must born put. Ignore the broke asss tug..he must have smoked something..maybe him nor go even remember waitin him talk nor do till after 4 days
All these bbnaija girls buying suvs and houses nko?
Dey there. grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

It happens everywhere no be African matter.
They're channels in dstv that show cases like this and how they're settled in law court.
if they are not legally married..the girl wins..i watch forign channels..its same standard all over d world..u dont even have the right to touch her
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by tunjijones(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na the groom I pity pass. The guy might not even know about the ex boyfriend.

He go just dey open mouth dey close am.

Am not sure if I wld have the strength to continue with the marriage. I go just tell the babe make she give me some time to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Elxandre:

All these bbnaija girls buying suvs and houses nko?
Dey there. grin
we know how dangotee uses them and passes them over to artiku...no guy will spend 5m on a nigeria olosho without giving her big tommy..ask davido and wizkid..dont let anyone decieve u .she must born
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by WoundedLamb: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
Udonminit.......22Milli, That lady must be a real Gold digger.

And as for brother Sampson, I wonder why he chose to vent his anger on the innocent canopy cos from the event pics, I can see he has crippled the canopy, leaving it with a half leg and the blue plastic table be doing waka shege to the heavens.

So if you your fellow man comes to disrupt your marriage ceremony on the grounds that he dated your bride and wants her to return all the money he spent on her, your reaction would be to turn to your bride and call her a gold digger? Lol... Nairaland people.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by ghettochild(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
New meme
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by 7Randall: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
A king!!!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Cmanforall: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Which services are u talking about?
You don't need to understand now, leave it for the elders...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
if they are not legally married..the girl wins..i watch forign channels..its same standard all over d world..u dont even have the right to touch her
There's a female judge I usually watch her program forgotten her name, she make sure both parties settle any money given to each other as far as there's evidence to proof.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Agboconsult1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
The guy 22mill naira ticket have cut...lol
The guy is spending poo
Those thugs he hired, he will still settle them with gin.
But this angry guy must show us the receipt of the 22mill naira if not how can he recover his money back.
I wonder how this kind case will be handle.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
Correct meme

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
remsonik:
He needs to be checked. He's not mentally fit,she didn't force the money from you, she was asking for it and you kept giving it to her without proper checks or thoughts on it. Why did she dump you? She saw you as an idiot who cannot manage the home as her husband instead you will be easily drained of your resources by people
Loose talk, small pekin them..
I will advise the guy to go to law court with proofs he will be refunded.
Law court are there to settle dispute.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by SarkinYarki: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
She chop 22m and her wedding venue dey like that? undecided
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
I will say this anywhere ..no olosho puna in Nigeria is worth 3m..no matter how big the yanch and breast...its worthlesee..highest 300k...classy girls are worth 50k per night...i will only spend more on a virgin...to me only virgins are classy girls..watever has been used over and over and dumped cant be classy..it smells that y the previous guy left her ..and that is wat u are puting on your head..some boys can be stupid
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by gender123: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
You sure say the groom get shishi?
chatinent:
[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]
So I will be putting myself in the shoes of the groom. So I go dey marry, one mischief go come spoil am say when e bin date my girl she gatz return all the money?

Ok, make we assume I let that one pass cos I no dey informed. I go plan another marriage within that same week.
[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]
If en sure for en papa, make e follow me dance the shurugede.

[img]https://c./ouJAxer4QlAAAAAd/coffin-dance-meme-man-men-african-ghana-africa-funeral-coffin.gif[/img]
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Legendoo: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
E pain the useless simp.

grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Agboconsult1:
The guy 22mill naira ticket have cut...lol
The guy is spending poo
Those thugs he hired, he will still settle them with gin.
But this angry guy must show us the receipt of the 22mill naira if not how can he recover his money back.
I wonder how this kind case will be handle.
If he bought items covered with receipts in his possession that would be serious proofs..
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Pakute: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerian ladies think they can gold dig and get away with it.
I'm pretty sure the dude would have asked her for refund before the traditional event but she called his bluff.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Loose talk, small pekin them..
I will advise the guy to go to law court with proofs he will be refunded.
Law court are there to settle dispute.
one wat ground sir...was there any legal document showing where he borrowed her the money..or it was gifts..they are friends...if u dash your own guy man ur simbian phone hand over d reciept to am...if u and ur guy querel if u like go to supreme court the case will be struck out on arrival. Judges have better things to discuse...i keep telling people courts dont even honour verbal agreement they see it as mere promises and u are at liberty to fulfil a promise..if u dont fulfile a promise u wont go to jail either..i can promise u 2m..i can promise u marriage..like i said i am at liberty to meet up with those promises..the boy will go to jail..the girl didnt steal his atm card to collect the cash
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by juman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gift is not refundable.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Did she refuse to marry him?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
gender123:
You sure say the groom get shishi?
the boy will redo the marriage for them..we had a similar case like this in sapele road..the court ordered the boy and d boys family to redo the marriage..they just use d opportunity to do a very big marriage.
Though i felt for the boy...u must learn to control ur emotions..the law is d law..if u see some kind things for our customary law my bro u go cry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MartinsD12(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
any girl u are not married to...even if u spend 1 trillion...its a gift and she is not suppose to return d cash...the parents remain the custodian and guardian of the girl...she is just ur friend..she has other friends like u just as u have too..she didnt force u to spiol her..she is at liberty to eat it all..u will only have a standing ground when u have paid her pride price..once u pay her pride price and d dad hands her over to u..u automatically becomes her new dad..and u can deal with her legally if she mis behaves..u can sue and win and u will be compensated..they are just friends ...i dont know wat is wrong with simp..if u like date girl for 30 years make she even born for you ..her dad is still her custodian..the dad fit lie for your head day u kidnapp her daughter and u eill go to jail..u are just friend..the law is d law..even if u ingnore the parents go do church wedding she is not your wife..her parents must hand her over to u...even if u run to registry.the parents must sign..u are a learner..the law can be quite funny..hope u lernt something..that ur girlfriend u are using to do shakara u are not her dad.u are mere friends simple..
Read my write very well no man on Earth will spend that so much money without wanting marriage in return, for a man to spend on something heavily means he treasure that thing so much that's the way men do that man is not in for girlfriend stuff, it's simple if you can't make the commitment don't chop the money , even some yahoo yahoo that spends on girls no what they are getting in return it's a simple as that. Common sense it's not common bruh common sense can help.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by 8stargeneral: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
lol..they HV dined d man his enjoyment
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
I have beautiful designs of wallpaper, window blind, 3D wall panel, wall cornice and linoleum carpet. Let's chat on 07063397657

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.