Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78574 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Blackbelly(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
So with all the preaching of Oga Righteousness on this forum, no one enter your ear grin grin grin.
On a serious note, if you must be free from the shackles of satan, you must come to God out of a desire to live by Him and for Him and not just because you want to ditch the said lady and the nightmares you've been having.

Modified: I dedicate my first FTC on this forum to all those who want to chart a new path in their chosen endeavours, may our minds never lack creative and innovative ideas

767 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Righteousness2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.

383 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by DoggoneDogg: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
RIP in advance bro

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by DoggoneDogg: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
Bro, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!
[/s]

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dynicks(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
If u feel she's acting strange, u too should pick up a strange act!!....it's a two way something bro.....

Violence for violence!!....make everywhere scatter....Even the world today is not at peace!!

And remember....only the violent taketh it by force!!

ALUTA VIOLENCE; NO PEACE FOR MY ENEMY!!!!

383 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Healthrelatedjo: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Run o

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dynicks(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!
The guy right now.....

Ewuuuuu chimuoooo!! Pastor this fear you just put for my body now dey do me somehow!!.......

Where do I go; pray for me pastor ; pray for meeee!!

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackbelly:
So with all the preaching of Oga Righteousness on this forum, no one enter your ear grin grin grin.
On a serious note, if you must be free from the shackles of satan, you must come to God out of a desire to live by Him and for Him and not just because you want to ditch the said lady and the nightmares you've been having.
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Boogyman557: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

DIS 1 Na BIG MATTERZ..

4 me to SEE DIS MATTERZ CLEAR..

I NEED BLA more WEED.. wen I mean more WEED, I mean like 17 STICK of WEED...

so I de COME back...

WTF MAN!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Blackbelly(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

If you have another solution in mind, we wouldn't have been reading about your problems here grin

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackbelly:

If you have another solution in mind, we wouldn't have been reading about your problems here grin
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by danietohbadt(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
You don enter one chance.

You never see anything, it’s just the beginning.

You haven’t even known her for two weeks and fiaaam, you don shift her pant grin grin grin

See where pant shifting don land you now

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Ecos(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin Any day u leave, u kpeme!! Na so una go dey gamble with una life just for some minutes pleasure. Now agbada don hook for barbwire

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MrLondonder: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MrLondonder: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:

yor girlfriend is a fish?...bro are u ok sir!!(no ofeinse) angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MoneyGoDrop: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ghost her for a while and see what will happen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
premaritalSex comes with a price,I pity those who carelessly engage in sex

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 2braithe: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
The generation of men we have now are weak men!
She did not allow you make your decision.You allow a woman to use sex to manipulate you...No wonder oloshos cash out big with sex.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by To5man(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Go and watch @ogb_recent_ videos on Instagram and thank me later bro

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Alabihaskillus: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.

So devil no fit fall in love again? Even demons need love too undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Baloranking(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
My brother you are in a very deep mess. You need God's deliverance and salvation. I Kno you said you are not religious or any of that, but then all these malicious spirit like things like that so they can have better hold on individuals. Seek out Jesus Christ Christ for your salvation. Lasting true salvation. The blood of Jesus Christ is powerful. Read Matt chapter 5 to chapter 7

Please, y'all should check out my profile to view myvideos

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Deicide: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Give me her number please

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by arthurwillia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:

This your matter tire me

Now them never leave you
You are blaming your brokenness on an innocent girl
The days you were broke and you’ve not met this hirl. You didn’t know abi
Mtchew

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by worldclass68(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:

Hi, pls is she from ogun state? Recently done with nysc? Pls can u codedly describe her, looks like I won relate embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by SenecaTheYonger: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:

Your GF is a loser subhuman with low IQ that doesn’t know how to use her powers for good.

Tell her to manifest riches into your life when you’re having sex with her. Tell her to always picture you with riches when she’s riding your cock or when you’re piping her.

Tell her to do this or you’ll break you with her

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
worldclass68:

Hi, pls is she from ogun state? Recently done with nysc? Pls can u codedly describe her, looks like I won relate embarassed
Not doing that.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

This your matter tire me

Now them never leave you
You are blaming your brokenness on an innocent girl
The days you were broke and you’ve not met this hirl. You didn’t know abi
Mtchew
Where did I imply that I was broke with your thick meathead that can't grasp anything?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by worldclass68(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
Not doing that.

Ok..I understand, lemme dm u pls,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Generalwoodz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Just continue fuccking her bro

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Adsexpert: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackbelly:

Bro wake up, and take laws into your hand you gotta be very violent

And tell her outright you are tired.. and move away from the vicinity.. or run far away where she can't locate you..

If it entails beating her up , beat the hell outa her na your life we deh talk here bro.. anything weh she deh , she no fit come become stumbling block for you..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.