Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78622 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Oturatetuala(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
There nothing wrong with you, your negative thinking is what is affecting you. Be positive and keep fucking her things will turn out great soon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Exkandayee(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Adsexpert:

Bro wake up, and take laws into your hand you gotta be very violent

And tell her outright you are tired.. and move away from the vicinity.. or run far away where she can't locate you..

If it entails beating her up , beat the hell outa her na your life we deh talk here bro.. anything weh she deh , she no fit come become stumbling block for you..
Lie lie,he must finish that relationship,if he run ,she will disappear and appear in the new location,I no the girl very

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by tuoyoojo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bros

Somehow God gets to us in different ways

Sometimes we come willingly, sometimes na trouble dey bring us

Since you are not a religious person, he go hard to help you.

First of all, you have to believe that in this world there is more than what meets the eyes whether you believe or not, doesn't change that.

You have to repent and give you life to christ. Look for a bible believing church. Learn God's word and prepare yourself for spiritual battle. Don't think you can wish this away

Many non religious people who tell you, spiritual things na scam but now u r witness it first hand

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by bigcee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
She is just manipulating you with sex and you're too weak to reject her. Shame no even catch you undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
You don't even know what u have gotten into.. by the time ur eyes go clear this God u dey overlook u go find am from pillar to post but u won't see him. Some of us gats learn truth the hard way. Real life ain't no movie bro. Enjoy ur little cage for now. When it gets too small for u na u go begin get sense. I hope u still won't be as dumb as u are now grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
killmods:

You don't even know what u have gotten into.. by the time ur eyes go clear this God u dey overlook u go find am from pillar to post but u won't see him. Some of us gats learn truth the hard way. Real life ain't no movie bro. Enjoy ur little cage for now. When it gets too small for u na u go begin get sense. I hope u still won't be as dumb as u are now grin grin grin
And you're supposed to be the not so dumb one? Fools see themselves as wise, ponder over that.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
And you're supposed to be the not so dumb one? Fools see themselves as wise, ponder over that.
You're a fool and there's nothing to ponder over. Nor go handle ur issues dey wait for Nairalanders...Uzwor undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by oazeez1991(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Just as someone rightly said under a thread here, 'Live right, so that people will not misinterprete your misfortune to be the nemesis of your bad act'. This is just what is happening in your life presently.

The cause of your misfortune might not be from the sex you had with her, perhaps, it is, but could still be coincidence, and since it happens, yourself and others would keep nursing the idea of the sex (bad act) you had with her being the cause. All in all, you need God factor, that's if you believe in Him atleast.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
killmods:

You're a fool and there's nothing to ponder over. Nor go handle ur issues dey wait for Nairalanders...Uzwor undecided
Ok, thank you wise one, imbec!Le.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by meritadavize1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bro be very pray full,
My advice...
Start avoiding her on a low key, don't make it obvious oooo.... If not she will come for ur head... Try and STOP making love with her, that's very important.... I was once in ur shoe, I lost everything
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by meritadavize1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
meritadavize1:
Bro be very pray full,
My advice...
Start avoiding her on a low key, don't make it obvious oooo.... If not she will come for ur head... Try and making love with her, that's very important.... I was once in ur shoe, I lost everything
How did you get out of it? I'm thinking of moving away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by meritadavize1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
That girl got married just last year December, since 2013 ooo, she was attacking spiritually, still sent people to pack my things, I lost everything in my house.. It was only my bed that remains... My business stop.... It was hell bro
L1TTLE:
How did you get out of it? I'm thinking of moving away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by meritadavize1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oturatetuala:
There nothing wrong with you, your negative thinking is what is affecting you. Be positive and keep fucking her things will turn out great soon.
U never see the other side of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by L1TTLE(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
meritadavize1:
That girl got married just last year December, since 2013 ooo, she was attacking spiritually, still sent people to pack my things, I lost everything in my house.. It was only my bed that remains... My business stop.... It was hell bro
Hmm, I have drafted a breakup message rn, still haven't sent it, I need to ponder over it before sending and damn the consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by CaveAdullam: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:

1. You still got those religious fears because of the religious society you live especially if you're an African/Nigerian. This is a mere case of coincidence + your imagination at work + superstitious stories flying around.

2. If you're now experiencing lags where you achieved success before, go back to the drawing board, decipher where errors are coming from and strategize properly. You're overwhelmed with her and the sexual pleasures, hence, you seem not to put things orderly.

3. To end the relationship:

a. Feign an internal sickness, tell her you want her to go and live the best life and wouldn't want her to suffer as a result of it.

b. Or, feign job loss or loss of any other worthy possession. Tell her you won't have peace and she should give you space until you regain your loss.

c. Or, act poor, weak and broke!

d. Or, relocate to another residence.

Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Zaheertyler(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Because you’re scared all this Dey happen to you.. if you love that girl without fear your life go change...
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by arthurwillia(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Where did I imply that I was broke with your thick meathead that can't grasp anything?

Lol so from the first day of your life money just Dey flow for your hand anyhow, no point in your life we’re you broke until the girl came abs broke your life
Pathetic and in sane bro
Get a life

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Girlfriend, boyfriend and fucccck matter no dey end for NL front page. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ashawopikin(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.

oga righteousness have spoken
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by sunkieisland(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Bro, na only God and you fit commot you for this ya mess.

If anyone tells you otherwise, forget it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Have experienced this shit ...this exact same shit before ..baba run ..that's all I can say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by RPG2020(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Your girlfriend is Russian agent

You don enter one chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whaI tsapp if you feel the need to.

Gbamsulotely, he has been captured by marine powers, next news jare sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by stanisbaratheon: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

The boldened is why most guys are still single. I mean why would a girl be policing you because you are dating her? I don't get it.

You will just receive a call, the first thing that comes out of her mouth is ''where are you''. Other times she shows up at your house without informing you about her coming. omoh na pursue I pursue her o. she still sends me messages on whatsapp but I no do again grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by chiefolododo(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
he is telling you the way out you still dey argue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by bigcasava1(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

mumu man!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Run for your life bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.