Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78627 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Indispensable85(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
godliman:

If you read my write up you should have caught the spirit behind the letters. By girls, I don't mean every girl, but the type the OP is talking about. Girls who are available for sex with any man for money or even without money. So get the spirit of the conversion not just the letters.
If you entered a room and one of your friends says " guy- girls are wicked" your response will be " what happened?" You ask because you want to get the spirit of the conversation. You won't just hear what he said and say " stop condemning girls they are not all bad" contextual meaning is important. Writing a post doesn't sometimes allow us the liberty or time to be detailed. So sorry for upsetting you if you are a girl, woman, wife, sister or mother.

Lol.......words like SOME, MOST, MAJORITY etc would make it easier to understand. But I get your point.
I'm a man though. I actually responded the way I did because I've been lucky to meet great women in my life. But the truth is, majority of women today are satanic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by anthonyabidemi: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Honestly speaking, I seldomly involve myself in this type of discussion but I have to say something. You said you are looking for alternative, which alternative besides God? This is a spiritual thing, and it takes spiritual to tackle spiritual. It is the spiritual that controls the physical and physical is powerless before spiritual. Be born again, stop the act of fornication with her, go fasting and praying, move closer to the Bible. You said you are not a God guy, possibly this incidence will make you one, I pray so. The Bible says he that commits fornication sins against his own soul. I pray you get inspiration and wisdom from this write up. Greetings!
L1TTLE:
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Obasempiree(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
I once did not believe so much in spiritual things till when my beloved father passed away some years ago, i started praying, reading my bible ,fasting and became a devoted Christian, trust me there are not random actions in this physical world, everything u see around might have a spiritual influence at the backing. I will advise run as fast as u can from that lady and give ur life to Christ, you can ask as much advise as you want from this forum but i have given you a solution those spiritual entities wont want you to have. Lastly, you can join a Godfearing church, get a bible, pray and have a relationship with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MrDoGood(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

Just tell her your ain't okay anymore with this sex thing. It should be once in a while. That once in a while may never come. Slowly, let her go
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Killerman007: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oga stop having sex with her.. that's the first step to free frm her shackles
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

I got your point going by your comment above. God doesn't have time for human frivolities like your situation. We humans often think too much of ourselves. All the solution to your problem are here on Earth. Go and consult a credible Yoruba Ifa priest, especially if you are yoruba. There is a reason why their name interpret as "Father of mystery". They are there to help resolve problems like this. Note that genuine Yoruba traditional priests are worshippers of Olodumare because the grand priest to have ever existed, Orunmila, was a witness to creation and thats why he was able to hand over this knowledge to the Yorubas when he came to live with them in flesh. So, no need to fear that it's an evil practice. In fact, those who practice it in TRUTH must be devoid of any evil.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dhope: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

I beg in the name of God to take a quick and decisive action on this matter. Destiny is very much at stake, you don't need to panic because God can do all things and this is one of reasons Christ came into this world. I believe righteousness 99 will surely assist you. It is well with your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Alamsvcc: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.
I hope you won't swallow him with this your initial gra-gra?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by OlawaleBammie: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
dynicks:
If u feel she's acting strange, u too should pick up a strange act!!....it's a two way something bro.....

Violence for violence!!....make everywhere scatter....Even the world today is not at peace!!

And remember....only the violent taketh it by force!!

ALUTA VIOLENCE; NO PEACE FOR MY ENEMY!!!!

Ahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Na pipu like u go end this world laslas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dhope: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Killerman007:
Oga stop having sex with her.. that's the first step to free frm her shackles
Yes ure right but that decision is now beyond his control. The guy needs to collect Jesus by force and pray prayers of recovery sharp sharp because he don enter into her web

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Alamsvcc: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.

I hope you won't swallow him with this your initial gra-gra?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by sweetTai(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
ajl:

Someone came online for advice because of an issue he is having and you have the madness in you to refer to this guy as "Oloshi". You must be a very cruel fellow.

Did anyone send him to be having sex with a young girl he’s not married to?? Oloshi #2.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
harmargedon:
the sex dreams are natural because of the constant sex you've been having, it happens to almost every one. Whatever she is spiritually has nothing to do with you, The only thing to worry about is the bad luck she gives to you. Distance yourself from her, possibly a week. You can stay in your friends place, and see if things will get back in track. If they do, then she's the reason, if they don't then it's nature's fling of bad luck currently clutching you and it will clear off in due time.

No, it doesn't work that way. It's not normal for an individual having constant normal sex in real life to be having sex continuously in his dream. This is only normal for sex starved individuals who only think or fantasize about sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Cloud007: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Spirit + Soul no longer in this god*amn sh!thole country, just body remaining.

The growing rate of dumb people in this part of the world is so alarming that if you don't take control measures you'll either downgrade intelligence or join the bandwagon. (Anyways, won't blame genetics which contributes a percentage of their low IQ as a population).

The insanity of the masses has a negative impact on the intelligent because it has been excused as the norm despite easy access to the internet for growth and improvement especially among the younger generation. Everything is just haphazard! Damn!

Sex is anathema in the religious circle whether married or not. Whenever it is mentioned, eyebrows raise, heart pulps faster as if it is a non-human activity. Lack of sexual discipline creates problem though but it's nothing related to a spiritual phenomenon. On the otherhand, people don't like taking responsibility for their mistakes and will rather shift blames in order to appear virtuous and escape punishment.

Saying I don't deserve this country is a kind word to me. Thanks.
cheesy bro...brace yourself. You will have an encounter soon. Be honest to let us know.

Cheers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
sweetTai:

Did anyone send him to be having sex with a young girl he’s not married to?? Oloshi #2.

Boy be careful who you utter curse words to. It doesn't matter if it's online or not. You don't want to get in trouble.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Spirit + Soul no longer in this god*amn sh!thole country, just body remaining.

The growing rate of dumb people in this part of the world is so alarming that if you don't take control measures you'll either downgrade intelligence or join the bandwagon. (Anyways, won't blame genetics which contributes a percentage of their low IQ as a population).

The insanity of the masses has a negative impact on the intelligent because it has been excused as the norm despite easy access to the internet for growth and improvement especially among the younger generation. Everything is just haphazard! Damn!

Sex is anathema in the religious circle whether married or not. Whenever it is mentioned, eyebrows raise, heart pulps faster as if it is a non-human activity. Lack of sexual discipline creates problem though but it's nothing related to a spiritual phenomenon. On the otherhand, people don't like taking responsibility for their mistakes and will rather shift blames in order to appear virtuous and escape punishment.

Saying I don't deserve this country is a kind word to me. Thanks.

You are trying to sound intelligent but what you have up here portray ignorance. Because you can't see something or because you have not experienced something, doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist or that others haven't experienced it.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by TheSociopath(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Send me a pm
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Salt06(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
DonBenny77:

Share her contact lemme manage her for you, na d one with small spiritual problem I dey find now

grin grin grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Relixy2k: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mr Little, you too are aware that what is happening to you certainly has spiritual connotations with all you stated. It is only foolishness to apply physical solution so going to Jesus to confess your sins as we all are sinners too and going for deliverance is the only right solution. Thank you.
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by cardoctor(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Apostle must hear of this.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You are the foolish one here bro, and your foolishness is so deep you don’t realize you’re in a deep shit.

Baba, I go dey honest with you.

I’m neither a Christian nor Muslim but I have my own means of communicating with God/spiritual realm, but I am very much aware that some women are no ordinary human you could sleep with without spiritual consequences, especially when the woman here in question operates on a higher realm than you which is a clear case of your situation.

You are making your situation more difficult by claiming you don’t believe in God. You mustn’t be a Christian or Muslim to be religious bro, there are other ways to connect with God, but the most important thing you must recognize as a man is that the world is a realm of forces, both good and bad, and you not aligning to God or any spirit leaves you vulnerable to situations like the one you’re passing through.

I believe your issue is spiritual and you cannot solve it with mere logic. You need to align your logic with spirituality to excel in this.

Last bullet, from your story I can tell you are weak sexually and that’s why the babe is still manipulating your brain with pussy. Ditch her and fall back to masturbation till you get a better woman.

One doesn't need to consciously align to God or any spirituality in order to fall under any existing spiritual protection. An individual that continously does good and exhibit "Iwapele" (good character) naturally draw protection to himself or herself. But a child named Folorunso (meaning "under the protection of God), must not use banana leaf to try climb a palm tree.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by madridsta007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

You want to leave her and you are not a "God guy"?

Haha.
Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by madridsta007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
danietohbadt:
You don enter one chance.

You never see anything, it’s just the beginning.

You haven’t even known her for two weeks and fiaaam, you don shift her pant grin grin grin

See where pant shifting don land you now

No mind am. He hasnt seen anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by donborg(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

OP she is playing tricks on you.
First of all dump her sorry ass.
Then remove everything that belongs to her from your house.
If she borrowed anything from you, take it back but if she refuses, dash her
Trust me, she will run away from you after having problems in her life.
I ve met countless girls like that
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by kelmicheal: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
She can wicked you if you desire to leave her you have put yourself in a time bomb so face your fear.
Girls that Are demonically posses are very wicked o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Berankis: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Close to me now! I go scatter ya teeth just now!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by micflo28(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
To see girl wey no get wahala don hard for this naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by sallylet(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Change ur city and get close to God. It worked. From experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Mhannydre00: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Just continue fuccking her bro
Swears…Something wey spoil don spoil,but try to seek Gods face.I was once in your shoe bruh.God was the one that delivered me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by litaninja(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now

lmao. You're enjoying knacks and losing focus oga. Nobody dey whinch you anywhere.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Lightman300(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Blackbelly:
So with all the preaching of Oga Righteousness on this forum, no one enter your ear grin grin grin.
On a serious note, if you must be free from the shackles of satan, you must come to God out of a desire to live by Him and for Him and not just because you want to ditch the said lady and the nightmares you've been having.

Modified: I dedicate my first FTC on this forum to all those who want to chart a new path in their chosen endeavours, may our minds never lack creative and innovative ideas

I dont know exactly what you meant by not being religious.
However, one thing Satan has succeeded in doing is to convince men that believing in in a world outside of our own is superstitious, meant the intellectually lazy.
My brother, you need help,and you need it now.
I'll recommend you go to a "Bible believing Church" ,have an audience with the Pastor. He knows what to do from then on.
Ofcourse, you're at liberty not to subscribe to this,however as they say "choose carefully and wisely. Deuteronomy 30

¹⁹ I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live..."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Saig: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Find the Church of Christ nearest you for worship and baptism to wash away your sins and you will become normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.